Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

I wouldn't put that past them.

No word yet on the glucose tolerance test. I would have expected them to shout a negative result from the rooftop, but there has been no mention. Nor any mention for weeks about a natural birth.

Maybe what they've been processing for a few weeks is how they're gonna spin this. And they decided that they would tell the truth.

That would certainly be the hardest video she's had to post. Truth is hard for them.
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Unread post by Maite5 »

RobinSparkles wrote:
ashmax21 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:36 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:18 am Having a cold?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
I hope it's something as little as they're being forced to deliver in a hospital as opposed to a birthing center.
She posted about the unexpected and untimely death of her sister... if it really is something as small as having to give birth in a hospital, she deserves to be slapped.
So do we ever found out how her sisted died?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

The plot thickens. And it looks like she's putting it on her own channel [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 04e5df.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

If it's nothing serious to do with the baby, maybe it's about ditching RV life and buying a house? They were looking at houses recently, and Alex has been saying a lot about being "ready to settle down somewhere". I could be totally wrong, but that would fit. I think they've been quite shaken by everything, the tornado, the electrical fire, the meth RV that exploded, all the breakdowns.

Plus... The way Alex was talking about the meth cookers was like it only just occurred to her that there are some shady characters around and you might not know it. Like she was shocked that not everybody living in RV Parks is some lovely old couple or pinterest-travellers like themselves. And she keeps letting her kids play outside without supervision, which is so weird to me, but maybe she's realising she can't do that in any old RV park.

Maybe this vlog is them admitting that this adventure was not what they hoped, and they're quitting it to buy a house?
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Unsurprisingly, their news is that baby has Phil's heart defects.
Cd1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cd1989 »

I haven't watched the video yet but the title says the baby has a congenital heart defect
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Guys I dont know them personally and I know we have said many bad /mean things about Phil and Alex ( obviously addressing what they posting ) but with what is happening in this world now as well, can I ask can we please pray for this baby?

Its just a baby, and no matter what Alex has done or said she is carrying this baby!

It would be my worse fear if I was in her shoes at the moment!

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

These two are such exhibitionists. Did they really set up the camera in the consult room and then have Phil walk out just so he could walk back on looking emotional? Gross.
Their baby has the same heart defect as Phil. That's hard. I get it. My oldest was born with something very similar and needed surgery at 4 months old, again at 3 years, and again at 5 years. What's odd to me is that Phil and Alex are wallowing in self- pity, with Phil saying "I don't want to go through what my parents went through." Um, what about YOUR CHILD who actually has to endure this? And what about children with heart defects that aren't treatable? What about babies that need heart transplants? What about parents who know their baby won't survive past birth and have to make plans for organ donation?
That was by far the most selfish response I could have possibly imagined, even for these two. Even during my son's many heart surgeries, I found myself feeling grateful that he was born in a time and place where his issues are treatable. And more than anything, I was just grateful to have him with us, heart defect or not.
For what it's worth, they're at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, one of the best in the nation. My baby was in the best of hands there, and theirs will be too.
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

So their baby has a heart defect. And immediately upon finding out the news, their first instinct is to set up a camera in a conference room to film themselves pacing and crying. The they post teasers about the video. I’m so disgusted by this behavior. I’m sure they’re devastated by the news but I’m certain they also see YouTube gold in this situation and there is literally nothing grosser to me than people like that.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Phil setting up the camera to get his own “reaction” was icky. Yes, I think they’re really sad and scared and I feel bad for them. But the fancy shots of them crying are too much and makes it feel inauthentic. Although, compared to the underwhelming conversation Rachelle had with Justin when they found out their baby might have a CHD also, this one at least seemed like Phil and Alex care about their baby. So there’s that’s.

I hope the baby will get treated quickly and effectively so she can be healthy and happy.

Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ifandany »

Oh god... I must say my heart breaks for them. That was hard to watch
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Goodgirl wrote:Phil setting up the camera to get his own “reaction” was icky. Yes, I think they’re really sad and scared and I feel bad for them. But the fancy shots of them crying are too much and makes it feel inauthentic. Although, compared to the underwhelming conversation Rachelle had with Justin when they found out their baby might have a CHD also, this one at least seemed like Phil and Alex care about their baby. So there’s that’s.

I hope the baby will get treated quickly and effectively so she can be healthy and happy.

Haha I was thinking the same Rachelle and Justin chat seemed super weird and fake!

Also I prefer Alex more than Rachel and I have to agree I did not like Phil setting up the camera there but we know how youtubers are.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

So I know I’m going to sound heartless here, but do you think they ever think that maybe this is God telling them they aren’t meant to have a bio baby? All these Christian youtubers harp on and on about Gods plan, but Phil and Alex have done a million and one things to go against what is “natural” for them. I have no problem with IVF or anything people want to do, but for as much as they talking about “listening to god” they sure do seem to only hear the answers they want. They were given two BEAUTIFUL, special girls, and they continued to be greedy. I want nothing but the best for the little girl Alex is carrying, because she’s here and I would never wish ill will on a child, but come on. Both of these people have fertility problems. Phil clearly has genetic issues he’s passing on. Sometimes nature just knows. Is that fair? No. But that’s life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Goodgirl wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:38 pm Phil setting up the camera to get his own “reaction” was icky. Yes, I think they’re really sad and scared and I feel bad for them. But the fancy shots of them crying are too much and makes it feel inauthentic. Although, compared to the underwhelming conversation Rachelle had with Justin when they found out their baby might have a CHD also, this one at least seemed like Phil and Alex care about their baby. So there’s that’s.

I actually thought Rachelle’s manner of filming was less gross and manipulative. She turned on the camera while she had a real time conversation about what just happened. I do think she should have just had that conversation in private and then just sat down and filmed them giving an update together. But she wasn’t doing anything special other than flipping the camera on.

Phil set up a camera, then walked back out of the room and re-entered, to ACT for the camera. Then they freaking added subtitles. There’s something especially gross about that to me.
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

New thread:

Phil & Alex: CHD-ching! Monetizing tragedy
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Am I the only one who thinks, they were actually told about the defect at the anatomy scan? I felt watching both videos where they had anatomy scans done, that they knew something was wrong and she says in the video she has it and wanted to be like Phil and then corrects herself...why hide it?
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

This baby had to be willed into existence, already a lot of their prayers had to be answered and miracles to be had. I hope baby pulls through and these parents get some perspective on life.

You are not guaranteed endless miracles and your prayers 100% answered, at some point you will have to deal with whatever life throws at you. Alex wished the baby would grow another heart chamber in the next couple of months. She won’t. Don’t pray for something you can’t have. Pray for strength, pray for Callie and Kinsley not to feel discarded, pray to have the energy to smile at your children and clarity of mind to deal with hard life saving decisions.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

This baby had to be willed into existence, already a lot of their prayers had to be answered and miracles to be had. I hope baby pulls through and these parents get some perspective on life.

You are not guaranteed endless miracles and your prayers 100% answered, at some point you will have to deal with whatever life throws at you. Alex wished the baby would grow another heart chamber in the next couple of months. She won’t. Don’t pray for something you can’t have. Pray for strength, pray for Callie and Kinsley not to feel discarded, pray to have the energy to smile at your children and clarity of mind to deal with hard life saving decisions.

Also how about be thankful to science that will save your child’s life, science that helped create her life. Nurses, surgeons, doctors. Maybe be grateful for them.

KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Go watch phils story:I Almost Died: My NICU Story. They said that the baby has exactly what he had and the video is kinda scary! he needed emergency surgery at 8 days old.

They knew that this could be a possibility so I'm not entirely sure why they are acting like it's the end of the world. The other embryos with Turner's Syndrome are even more at risk because heart problems are common with turner's syndrome anyways
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

My heart goes out to them . I can’t imagine any parent going through that. Phil said he didn’t want them to go through what his parent went through. Not sure how long ago that was but I am sure since then their has been research , data whatever since then . I pray she will be okay . Oh and don’t get me start on setting up the camera and walking in

Return to “Phil and Alex”