Paige95
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

YouTube moms that have full time jobs.

Unread post by Paige95 »

Hey,

Im new here I started watching years ago channels like britneyandbaby, Jesssfam, and 2011teenagemom because I am a young mom myself. But lately started watching again and I have found their channels increasingly un relatable. I don’t have 5 plus kids and I don’t get to stay home as I work 40 plus hrs a week. They are stay at home moms and I don’t doubt that they are busy at times but it doesn’t change the fact that they get to stay home with their kiddos.

Anybody know of young working moms that have channels? I’d love to see something like that. For me that is more realistic and I can relate more that way.

No hate to any mommas that stay home I am just generally curious to see different content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Paige95 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: YouTube moms that have full time jobs.

Unread post by brittknee »

I’m sure there has to be some but it’s sad because I’m not subscribed to any that do work full time on top of being a mommy.
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

brittknee wrote:I’m sure there has to be some but it’s sad because I’m not subscribed to any that do work full time on top of being a mommy.
I hate that I wanna give my views to moms that are busting their buts at a job and also trying to give us content. Hopefully some one comes along.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I found someone the other day that’s a working mom. I haven’t watched much of her so I can’t comment on the quality of the content but her name is Morgan Bylund.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Jamie's Journey. Her and her husband both work full-time plus she does full cleaning videos. It's hard to find full time working moms and even full time working husbands! Many husbands are dropping their jobs at the whims and whines of their youtubing wives. #pathetic
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Brooklyn Maldonado - Both her and her husband work full time. Brooklyn a hedge fund accountant and her husband a ICU doctor. Their son Emmet is so cute!

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

There is hannah William's. From.buzzfeeds mom in progress. Not a blogger but does great videos

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Jamie’s Journey - has 3 girls but most videos involve cleaning
Jen Chapin (though she doesn’t focus much on the mom side mostly meal stuff)
Frugal fit mom - has 4 kids, mostly food channel but shes beginning to dive more into other areas. She teaches from home
mcwifey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcwifey »

Paige95 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:33 pm Hey,

Im new hereImage I started watching years ago channels like britneyandbaby, Jesssfam, and 2011teenagemom because I am a young mom myself. But lately started watching again and I have found their channels increasingly un relatable. I don’t have 5 plus kids and I don’t get to stay home as I work 40 plus hrs a week. They are stay at home moms and I don’t doubt that they are busy at times but it doesn’t change the fact that they get to stay home with their kiddos.

Anybody know of young working moms that have channels? I’d love to see something like that. For me that is more realistic and I can relate more that way.

No hate to any mommas that stay home I am just generally curious to see different content. Image

I am in the same situation...getting back into momma's I used to love and their content has either completely changed, all they do is whine/complain or they just are not relatable anymore.

I would love to find a working mom with older kids. Like 12 and up age range.

Return to “Other”