Paige95
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

YouTube moms that work fulltime?

Unread post by Paige95 »

Hey,

Im new here I started watching years ago channels like britneyandbaby, Jesssfam, and 2011teenagemom because I am a young mom myself. But lately I started watching again and I have found their channels increasingly un relatable. I don’t have 5 plus kids and I don’t get to stay home as I work 40 plus hrs a week. They are stay at home moms and I don’t doubt that they are busy at times but it doesn’t change the fact that they get to stay home with their kiddos.

Anybody know of young working moms that have channels? I’d love to see something like that. For me that is more realistic and I can relate more that way.

No hate to any mommas that stay home I am just generally curious to see different content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: YouTube moms that work fulltime?

Unread post by 131618 »

Paige95 wrote:Hey,

Im new here I started watching years ago channels like britneyandbaby, Jesssfam, and 2011teenagemom because I am a young mom myself. But lately I started watching again and I have found their channels increasingly un relatable. I don’t have 5 plus kids and I don’t get to stay home as I work 40 plus hrs a week. They are stay at home moms and I don’t doubt that they are busy at times but it doesn’t change the fact that they get to stay home with their kiddos.

Anybody know of young working moms that have channels? I’d love to see something like that. For me that is more realistic and I can relate more that way.

No hate to any mommas that stay home I am just generally curious to see different content.

I really like Haylee and fam - she's kinda weird but really down to earth and relatable. Just had a baby but I think she still is working outside the home

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Paige95 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:45 pm Hey,

Kilee Rainbow (she is amazing)
Bethany Fontaine
The Bueno Bunch
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:

Bethany Fontaine
The Bueno Bunch
Thank! I tried watching the bueno bunch but found her boring. Thanks for the suggestions I really liked kilee rainbow!

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

I haven't watched her in about 2 years so I'm not sure if this is still the case but when I did Bonnie Harris works outside the home as a hairdresser. I'm assuming she still is though because she applied and was accepted for habitat for humanity housing.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 am

Bethany Fontaine
The Bueno Bunch
Dani from Beuno Bunch works outside the home???
Also, add work life glue to the list of youtube moms who have a FT job.
fonehe
Discord name: rrsewow1

Unread post by fonehe »

That is brilliant, just keep uploading consistently.
Hi team, thanks for creating such an active forum.
jeffreystiles

Unread post by jeffreystiles »

131618 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:12 pm I really like Haylee and fam - she's kinda weird but really down to earth and relatable. Just had a baby but I think she still is working outside the home

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks I’ll have to check her out.
brucesierra
Discord name: Bruce Sierra

Unread post by brucesierra »

I design animation videos like Whiteboard Animation, 3D Animations, or Typography Animation Video some more. With a 100% money-back guarantee, Animation Liberty is one of the leading providers of whiteboard animation services across the USA.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”