YouTube moms that work full time

Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

YouTube moms that work full time

Post by Paige95 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey,

Im new here I started watching years ago channels like britneyandbaby, Jesssfam, and 2011teenagemom because I am a young mom myself. But lately started watching again and I have found their channels increasingly un relatable. I don’t have 5 plus kids and I don’t get to stay home as I work 40 plus hrs a week. They are stay at home moms and I don’t doubt that they are busy at times but it doesn’t change the fact that they get to stay home with their kiddos.

Anybody know of young working moms that have channels? I’d love to see something like that. For me that is more realistic and I can relate more that way.

No hate to any mommas that stay home I am just generally curious to see different content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: YouTube moms that work full time

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm

work, Life, Glue... her and her husband both work full time and they have 2 little girls, honest to god its the only full time working mom channel I can think of.
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Re: YouTube moms that work full time

Post by Paige95 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:24 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:work, Life, Glue... her and her husband both work full time and they have 2 little girls, honest to god its the only full time working mom channel I can think of.
Thanks I’ll have to check her out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”