BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post Reply
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3643
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 806 times
Been thanked: 694 times

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by MamaJoAnna » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Title credit - dramalurker2019
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16109

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
I'm a busy mama with 2 kids and a recent move under my belt, so I may not be 100% active. Thanks for understanding!
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4540 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Following

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by dramalurker2019 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:43 pm
Title credit - dramalurker2019
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16109

Continue.
well, I feel honored to contribute to this topic. :D :)
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8052 times
Been thanked: 14482 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:09 pm

If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home

No photos of the hives or reaction. Just a pity post
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 1983 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Evian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:12 pm

At what point does posting pictures of your kids going to the hospital on Instagram and putting filters and poses become just plain sick?

I find it just disgusting that these YouTubers would be thinking about taking pictures or filming when their kids are sick.

Not everything in your life has to be documented like a soap opera.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4540 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:13 pm

Haulnarse wrote:If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home ImageImage

No photos of the hives or reaction. Just a pity post
I'm surprised the Er gave her an EpiPen prescription. My daughter has food allergies and the first time she had a reaction and was hospitalized they told us her primary care provider was the one who needed to prescribe the EpiPen because is a controlled medication...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8052 times
Been thanked: 14482 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:24 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home ImageImage

No photos of the hives or reaction. Just a pity post
I'm surprised the Er gave her an EpiPen prescription. My daughter has food allergies and the first time she had a reaction and was hospitalized they told us her primary care provider was the one who needed to prescribe the EpiPen because is a controlled medication...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Oh but Frenks a firefighter, they arent just regular parents ImageImage
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4540 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home ImageImage

No photos of the hives or reaction. Just a pity post
I'm surprised the Er gave her an EpiPen prescription. My daughter has food allergies and the first time she had a reaction and was hospitalized they told us her primary care provider was the one who needed to prescribe the EpiPen because is a controlled medication...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Oh but Frenks a firefighter, they arent just regular parents ImageImage
Lol you made me giggle Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lufyfras
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Lufyfras » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:28 pm

I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.
He had his first reaction to peanuts at 11 months (he also had it before with no issues). We were also prescribed an epi pen by the ER.
Food Allergies are super scary, the only thing that surprises me is that if it was that bad that they didn’t call 911.
You don’t want your child to have breathing issues while you’re driving to the hospital.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxotoni
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by xoxotoni » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Ughhh I’m so over the way She PRAISES thumbheads parents.... I feel like she over does it.... such a kiss ass!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 3042 times
Been thanked: 3225 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Chambermaid69 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Lufyfras wrote:I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.
He had his first reaction to peanuts at 11 months (he also had it before with no issues). We were also prescribed an epi pen by the ER.
Food Allergies are super scary, the only thing that surprises me is that if it was that bad that they didn’t call 911.
You don’t want your child to have breathing issues while you’re driving to the hospital.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was probably too dumb to know what was actually going on. She probably just saw red blotches and was like to the ER we go. Probably didn’t occur to her what a serious allergic reaction would look like since she never takes Nolan’s seriously.
Mamadrama324
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Mamadrama324 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4540 times
Been thanked: 647 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by ssr0312 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:24 pm

Lufyfras wrote:I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.
He had his first reaction to peanuts at 11 months (he also had it before with no issues). We were also prescribed an epi pen by the ER.
Food Allergies are super scary, the only thing that surprises me is that if it was that bad that they didn’t call 911.
You don’t want your child to have breathing issues while you’re driving to the hospital.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it varies from hospital to hospital! Food allergies are no joke though my little has them too and we have had to use an epipen a few times as well. I agree calling 91 could have been helpful if it was that bad. But like others have mentioned she probably felt very safe with her husband being a firefighter.


I am sorry you are also dealing with severe food allergies, I know how hard it can get. Hugs

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

User avatar
LilSeb1010
Informer
Informer
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 5433 times
Been thanked: 2595 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by LilSeb1010 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
If you continue to get pregnant while KNOWING there’s a 1 in 4 chance your child will have a terminal illness, you’re selfish. Full stop. IVF and adoption are both viable paths to parenthood, and Britney has the money for both. She chooses not to pursue those options. That’s why I take issue with her. Also, her daughters each have a 50/50 chance of being carriers themselves, so they can be impacted in one way or another too.

DMD is not the same as diabetes or high blood pressure, that’s a false equivalency, and I wish people would stop saying shit like that. The average life expectancy for a child with Duchenne is 26. That’s horrific.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1404
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 1428 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by MommaOfThree » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Scarlett gets hives and a rash and they go to the er. Brit is going to ask about an allergy test. She is on IG posting like it was a severe reaction and being dramatic. Nolan has an allergy to red dye and DMD and and she doesn’t seem to be concerned about his health. She never once wanted to have him tested, cont. to give him red dye, and ignores the fact that he has DMD. I feel so bad for Ean’s kids bc she has never seemed concerned about their health, and never took Nolan to the er when he got a rash from red dye. Scarlett needs an epipen bc she may be allergic to more stuff...I guess Nolan is SOL bc his egg donor is willing to play Russian roulette with the possibility of him having any other food allergies. I know food allergies can be serious, but don’t get all dramatic when your golden crotch goblin has a reaction if you’re going to blow off a known allergy another child has.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8052 times
Been thanked: 14482 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Haulnarse » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:25 am

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
If you continue to get pregnant while KNOWING there’s a 1 in 4 chance your child will have a terminal illness, you’re selfish. Full stop. IVF and adoption are both viable paths to parenthood, and Britney has the money for both. She chooses not to pursue those options. That’s why I take issue with her. Also, her daughters each have a 50/50 chance of being carriers themselves, so they can be impacted in one way or another too.

DMD is not the same as diabetes or high blood pressure, that’s a false equivalency, and I wish people would stop saying shit like that. The average life expectancy for a child with Duchenne is 26. That’s horrific.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add to the fact that Britney herself is showing symptoms (weird breathing for one) and harlows walking. There is a chance that the females in that house could end up being carriers AND being symptomatic with another variation of MD.

The care shown to Scarscar vs Nolan is astounding. Yes Nolan MAYBE attending appointments, but we know she’d be lowkey making IG stories in the car, hospital waiting rooms etc, for people to give her arsepats.

The minute frenk walked into the picture and knocked her up shes gone radio silent on Nolan’s DMD, she has an unique situation that she could be helping other families but she chooses not too, i dont get it. Advocate for him. Be his biggest supporter.
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:06 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Paige95 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 am

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
If you continue to get pregnant while KNOWING there’s a 1 in 4 chance your child will have a terminal illness, you’re selfish. Full stop. IVF and adoption are both viable paths to parenthood, and Britney has the money for both. She chooses not to pursue those options. That’s why I take issue with her. Also, her daughters each have a 50/50 chance of being carriers themselves, so they can be impacted in one way or another too.

DMD is not the same as diabetes or high blood pressure, that’s a false equivalency, and I wish people would stop saying shit like that. The average life expectancy for a child with Duchenne is 26. That’s horrific.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My nephew has DMD and he is 8 years old. My sister in law is a single mom and I see her struggle all the time! Its so devastating. This month he celebrated his 8th birthday at the San Diego Zoo and my poor sweet boy is already using a wheel chair to assist him. My sister in law crys so often it’s breaks my heart he is an only child and I know she is scared of what is to come.


It upsets me when Britney says stuff like having a disability is not a bad thing blah blah blah her whole speech. Why Would you intentionally bring a baby into the world who had the possibility of suffering?? :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MyNameIsHope34
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:07 am
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 248 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by MyNameIsHope34 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:55 am

She's not in denial,she just doesn't care.😳 Britch's whole "deal with it when it happens" logic is gonna bite her on the ass one day.He's already starting to deteriorate and it's heartbreaking that his own mother can' t see that.She's literally waiting for Nolan be completely 100% immobilized to be like "Ok,it's time to get him this and that".😩
Having children just puts the whole world into perspective.Everything else just disappears.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8052 times
Been thanked: 14482 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Haulnarse » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:05 am

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:She's not in denial,she just doesn't care.Image Britch's whole "deal with it when it happens" logic is gonna bite her on the ass one day.He's already starting to deteriorate and it's heartbreaking that his own mother can' t see that.She's literally waiting for Nolan be completely 100% immobilized to be like "Ok,it's time to get him this and that".Image

“iT hApp3n3D S0 fAsT”

^^ that will be a direct quote from britch when things turn south.
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3514
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 669 times
Been thanked: 18923 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:10 am

MommaOfThree wrote:Scarlett gets hives and a rash and they go to the er. Brit is going to ask about an allergy test. She is on IG posting like it was a severe reaction and being dramatic. Nolan has an allergy to red dye and DMD and and she doesn’t seem to be concerned about his health. She never once wanted to have him tested, cont. to give him red dye, and ignores the fact that he has DMD. I feel so bad for Ean’s kids bc she has never seemed concerned about their health, and never took Nolan to the er when he got a rash from red dye. Scarlett needs an epipen bc she may be allergic to more stuff...I guess Nolan is SOL bc his egg donor is willing to play Russian roulette with the possibility of him having any other food allergies. I know food allergies can be serious, but don’t get all dramatic when your golden crotch goblin has a reaction if you’re going to blow off a known allergy another child has.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came on here to say the same thing!!!!

Nolan has an allergic reaction to red dye yet still gives him shit with red dye even tho he gets a red splotch immediately. Harlow busts her head on the hardwood floor TWICE and she never took her to the ER. Lord Scarlett has an allergic reaction and they BOTH go to the ER...?? So much disregard for Ean’s kids it’s pathetic and disgusting

If Britney was there “first” like she claims why didnt Frank just stay tf home...why did Frank’s parents have to drive all the way to her house if Scarlett was fine like she claims in the 1st picture where she’s “alone”. Then she wants to bring up Frank having an epipen as a child and the ER giving Scarlett one. As if this bitch wasn’t still slurpin on her creamer filled coffee while breast feeding when Scarlett was a newborn and had a dairy intolerance.

Then this...who the fuck promotes their sick child in the ER like thisImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 759155.png[/IMG]
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4132
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 1310 times
Been thanked: 2783 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by smom12 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:50 am

I wasn’t going to address the Britney kiss ass who is defending her procreation choices, but I AM going to say this:

It’s called quality of life. Those issues you mentioned.... diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer.... can happen years down the road. And when they do happen people can still function normally day to day. They can walk, breathe on their own, control their own bodily functions. With DMD YOU. CAN. NOT. Have a good quality of life well into adulthood.

I know of people with MD, CF, MS, and even cancer who choose to NOT have children because they don’t want their children to suffer.

Developing a disease later on in life and being able to have a QUALITY OF LIFE is way fucking different than getting pregnant on purpose knowing you’re a carrier for a TERMINAL fucking disease. And then her girls are gonna have this same agonizing choice. Why is that fair to them?

Sorry not sorry, but get the FUCK out of here with your defense of her popping out babies being a DMD carrier.

I can’t even believe I have to explain this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shimmer86
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 837 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Shimmer86 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:52 am

If I was unsure that my baby’s throat would close up I wouldn’t be strapping her into a car seat and drive her to a hospital when I couldn’t see her and see if she was breathing or not. Call 911!! The nearest big hospital to her would take her AT LEAST 25 minutes to get to from her house unless she went to the smaller one closer to her but it’s still a little drive so why risk it?
chs6213
Informer
Informer
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by chs6213 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:03 am

ImageImage

This is probably a coincidence but kinda made me laugh. Dani posted a video of people dressed as dinosaurs tearing down Christmas decorations then a few minutes later, Britney posted the thing about putting up her tree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
brokenrecord
Informer
Informer
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 am
Has thanked: 444 times
Been thanked: 3543 times

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by brokenrecord » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:17 am

Mamadrama324 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 pm
Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
I think we know enough. & she said she wouldn't share anymore because of what happened with the donations. That's why it's a sensitive subject. My grandfather had Machado's disease which is a form of MD. He developed it later in life. As far as I had known him, he was confined to a wheelchair, couldn't talk, and couldn't move anymore. He died because eventually his lungs/heart stopped working. For anyone to compare that to high blood pressure, you're off your damn rocker. Also, I think it's more tragic when it happens to a child and their lifespan isn't very long. Britney is in such denial and I do no think she has any idea what she is in for. I'm honestly very sad for them for when that time comes. She should be enjoying the short time she may have with him.
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3514
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 669 times
Been thanked: 18923 times

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:50 am

smom12 wrote:I wasn’t going to address the Britney kiss ass who is defending her procreation choices, but I AM going to say this:

It’s called quality of life. Those issues you mentioned.... diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer.... can happen years down the road. And when they do happen people can still function normally day to day. They can walk, breathe on their own, control their own bodily functions. With DMD YOU. CAN. NOT. Have a good quality of life well into adulthood.

I know of people with MD, CF, MS, and even cancer who choose to NOT have children because they don’t want their children to suffer.

Developing a disease later on in life and being able to have a QUALITY OF LIFE is way fucking different than getting pregnant on purpose knowing you’re a carrier for a TERMINAL fucking disease. And then her girls are gonna have this same agonizing choice. Why is that fair to them?

Sorry not sorry, but get the FUCK out of here with your defense of her popping out babies being a DMD carrier.

I can’t even believe I have to explain this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!! What quality of life is Nolan going to have?

He’s gonna be in constant pain, have trouble breathing and sleeping every minute of his life. He’s gonna watch all his siblings do everything he can’t do. He’s not gonna be able to do anything that a normal teen/adult does like driving, having relationships, going on dates, going to parties, hanging out with friends, going away to college, traveling, having kids, getting married etc.

Then instead of Britney advocating for him & at least taking him on trips & enjoy one on one time with him while he can still walk, she just keeps getting pregnant over and over and over again. She sticks him on an iPad all day long and lets her redneck hillbilly husband make little jokes about him.

Britney’s not in denial, she just doesn’t care.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply

Return to “Britneyandbaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests