BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - dramalurker2019
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16109

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Following

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramalurker2019 »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:43 pm Title credit - dramalurker2019
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16109

Continue.
well, I feel honored to contribute to this topic. :D :)
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home

No photos of the hives or reaction. Just a pity post
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

At what point does posting pictures of your kids going to the hospital on Instagram and putting filters and poses become just plain sick?

I find it just disgusting that these YouTubers would be thinking about taking pictures or filming when their kids are sick.

Not everything in your life has to be documented like a soap opera.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Haulnarse wrote:If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home ImageImage

I'm surprised the Er gave her an EpiPen prescription. My daughter has food allergies and the first time she had a reaction and was hospitalized they told us her primary care provider was the one who needed to prescribe the EpiPen because is a controlled medication...

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ssr0312 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:If she had had a “really bad” allergic reaction they’d admit you, not send you home ImageImage

I'm surprised the Er gave her an EpiPen prescription. My daughter has food allergies and the first time she had a reaction and was hospitalized they told us her primary care provider was the one who needed to prescribe the EpiPen because is a controlled medication...

Oh but Frenks a firefighter, they arent just regular parents ImageImage
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Haulnarse wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

Oh but Frenks a firefighter, they arent just regular parents ImageImage
Lol you made me giggle Image

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.
He had his first reaction to peanuts at 11 months (he also had it before with no issues). We were also prescribed an epi pen by the ER.
Food Allergies are super scary, the only thing that surprises me is that if it was that bad that they didn’t call 911.
You don’t want your child to have breathing issues while you’re driving to the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxotoni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxotoni »

Ughhh I’m so over the way She PRAISES thumbheads parents.... I feel like she over does it.... such a kiss ass!!!!

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Lufyfras wrote:I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.
He had his first reaction to peanuts at 11 months (he also had it before with no issues). We were also prescribed an epi pen by the ER.
Food Allergies are super scary, the only thing that surprises me is that if it was that bad that they didn’t call 911.
You don’t want your child to have breathing issues while you’re driving to the hospital.

She was probably too dumb to know what was actually going on. She probably just saw red blotches and was like to the ER we go. Probably didn’t occur to her what a serious allergic reaction would look like since she never takes Nolan’s seriously.
Mamadrama324
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama324 »

Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Lufyfras wrote:I’m usually just lurking and I wish I wouldn’t have experience with this. However my son has severe food allergies and has had two anaphylactic reactions. The second time (restaurant claimed they have no nuts in kitchen) I had to give him the epi pen and he received another dose of epi in the ambulance. Still the hospital did not admit him. They monitored him for 6 hours (also had steroids and antihistamine) and then send us home.

I guess it varies from hospital to hospital! Food allergies are no joke though my little has them too and we have had to use an epipen a few times as well. I agree calling 91 could have been helpful if it was that bad. But like others have mentioned she probably felt very safe with her husband being a firefighter.

I am sorry you are also dealing with severe food allergies, I know how hard it can get. Hugs

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you all take a good hard look at your family history, I'm sure there are things you wouldn’t want to pass down to your kids. Diabetes, high blood pressure, some cancers, etc can all have genetic factors.

Britney has said before that she doesn’t share Nolan’s medical information because it is a sensitive subject and something very serious that is being handled by her and his doctors. Who are we to judge what kind of parent she is (regarding his medical status) when we don’t know the full story?
If you continue to get pregnant while KNOWING there’s a 1 in 4 chance your child will have a terminal illness, you’re selfish. Full stop. IVF and adoption are both viable paths to parenthood, and Britney has the money for both. She chooses not to pursue those options. That’s why I take issue with her. Also, her daughters each have a 50/50 chance of being carriers themselves, so they can be impacted in one way or another too.

DMD is not the same as diabetes or high blood pressure, that’s a false equivalency, and I wish people would stop saying shit like that. The average life expectancy for a child with Duchenne is 26. That’s horrific.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Scarlett gets hives and a rash and they go to the er. Brit is going to ask about an allergy test. She is on IG posting like it was a severe reaction and being dramatic. Nolan has an allergy to red dye and DMD and and she doesn’t seem to be concerned about his health. She never once wanted to have him tested, cont. to give him red dye, and ignores the fact that he has DMD. I feel so bad for Ean’s kids bc she has never seemed concerned about their health, and never took Nolan to the er when he got a rash from red dye. Scarlett needs an epipen bc she may be allergic to more stuff...I guess Nolan is SOL bc his egg donor is willing to play Russian roulette with the possibility of him having any other food allergies. I know food allergies can be serious, but don’t get all dramatic when your golden crotch goblin has a reaction if you’re going to blow off a known allergy another child has.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Mamadrama324 wrote:Everyone is upset about Britney wanting another child because they could potentially have DMD. If she were to have a boy, it would be 50/50 whether the boy had DMD or not. In the general population, the rate is 1 in 5,000. Which is pretty significant. Anyone here could have a child with DMD randomly. They at least know their risk and have the heads up to do genetic testing if they want.

If you continue to get pregnant while KNOWING there’s a 1 in 4 chance your child will have a terminal illness, you’re selfish. Full stop. IVF and adoption are both viable paths to parenthood, and Britney has the money for both. She chooses not to pursue those options. That’s why I take issue with her. Also, her daughters each have a 50/50 chance of being carriers themselves, so they can be impacted in one way or another too.

DMD is not the same as diabetes or high blood pressure, that’s a false equivalency, and I wish people would stop saying shit like that. The average life expectancy for a child with Duchenne is 26. That’s horrific.

Add to the fact that Britney herself is showing symptoms (weird breathing for one) and harlows walking. There is a chance that the females in that house could end up being carriers AND being symptomatic with another variation of MD.

The care shown to Scarscar vs Nolan is astounding. Yes Nolan MAYBE attending appointments, but we know she’d be lowkey making IG stories in the car, hospital waiting rooms etc, for people to give her arsepats.

The minute frenk walked into the picture and knocked her up shes gone radio silent on Nolan’s DMD, she has an unique situation that she could be helping other families but she chooses not too, i dont get it. Advocate for him. Be his biggest supporter.
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:

My nephew has DMD and he is 8 years old. My sister in law is a single mom and I see her struggle all the time! Its so devastating. This month he celebrated his 8th birthday at the San Diego Zoo and my poor sweet boy is already using a wheel chair to assist him. My sister in law crys so often it’s breaks my heart he is an only child and I know she is scared of what is to come.

It upsets me when Britney says stuff like having a disability is not a bad thing blah blah blah her whole speech. Why Would you intentionally bring a baby into the world who had the possibility of suffering?? :(

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

She's not in denial,she just doesn't care.😳 Britch's whole "deal with it when it happens" logic is gonna bite her on the ass one day.He's already starting to deteriorate and it's heartbreaking that his own mother can' t see that.She's literally waiting for Nolan be completely 100% immobilized to be like "Ok,it's time to get him this and that".😩
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:She's not in denial,she just doesn't care.Image Britch's whole "deal with it when it happens" logic is gonna bite her on the ass one day.He's already starting to deteriorate and it's heartbreaking that his own mother can' t see that.She's literally waiting for Nolan be completely 100% immobilized to be like "Ok,it's time to get him this and that".Image

“iT hApp3n3D S0 fAsT”

^^ that will be a direct quote from britch when things turn south.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MommaOfThree wrote:Scarlett gets hives and a rash and they go to the er. Brit is going to ask about an allergy test. She is on IG posting like it was a severe reaction and being dramatic. Nolan has an allergy to red dye and DMD and and she doesn’t seem to be concerned about his health. She never once wanted to have him tested, cont. to give him red dye, and ignores the fact that he has DMD. I feel so bad for Ean’s kids bc she has never seemed concerned about their health, and never took Nolan to the er when he got a rash from red dye. Scarlett needs an epipen bc she may be allergic to more stuff...I guess Nolan is SOL bc his egg donor is willing to play Russian roulette with the possibility of him having any other food allergies. I know food allergies can be serious, but don’t get all dramatic when your golden crotch goblin has a reaction if you’re going to blow off a known allergy another child has.

I came on here to say the same thing!!!!

Nolan has an allergic reaction to red dye yet still gives him shit with red dye even tho he gets a red splotch immediately. Harlow busts her head on the hardwood floor TWICE and she never took her to the ER. Lord Scarlett has an allergic reaction and they BOTH go to the ER...?? So much disregard for Ean’s kids it’s pathetic and disgusting

If Britney was there “first” like she claims why didnt Frank just stay tf home...why did Frank’s parents have to drive all the way to her house if Scarlett was fine like she claims in the 1st picture where she’s “alone”. Then she wants to bring up Frank having an epipen as a child and the ER giving Scarlett one. As if this bitch wasn’t still slurpin on her creamer filled coffee while breast feeding when Scarlett was a newborn and had a dairy intolerance.

Then this...who the fuck promotes their sick child in the ER like thisImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 759155.png[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”