E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

User avatar
Toodles123
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 am
Has thanked: 4547 times
Been thanked: 448 times

E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by Toodles123 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:25 am

Title Credit : Gladys Kravitz I

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 3098 times
Been thanked: 3419 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by YTIG60 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am

So this is their announcement they will not be uploading on YouTube this next week. They are on a delay so Jared or Ellie couldn't figure out a vlog or two to upload while they're gone. I can't but think they've given up on their YouTube business and Bollie is their main source of income. They must be counting on their Bollie Christmas sells/profits to replace YouTube income?

No laptops, no vlogging, no contracts, no business calls, and no videos on YouTube while we are away. We will see you guys soon! Let’s go, Ellie!!
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:31 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am
So this is their announcement they will not be uploading on YouTube this next week. They are on a delay so Jared or Ellie couldn't figure out a vlog or two to upload while they're gone. I can't but think they've given up on their YouTube business and Bollie is their main source of income. They must be counting on their Bollie Christmas sells/profits to replace YouTube income?

No laptops, no vlogging, no contracts, no business calls, and no videos on YouTube while we are away. We will see you guys soon! Let’s go, Ellie!!
apperntly bonnie and allie g are going with them can't they just have a holiday alone together as a couple
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1294 times
Been thanked: 2005 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by Tiger27 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 am

Image

Hmm...a reference to the third miscarriage she never discussed. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justkidding
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by justkidding » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:00 am

Tiger27 wrote:Image

Hmm...a reference to the third miscarriage she never discussed. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why wouldn’t this be one of the two miscarries she had already mentioned? I don’t see where it couldn’t reference one of those but maybe I’m missing something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 am
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 2341 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by sheltiefan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:04 am

So we get told Saturday no emails, cameras, vlogs, etc due to their 10th anniversary. Then Ellie is posting on IG and making IG stories! lol
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:25 pm

What's the bet after this trip she will have a baby
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 25125 times
Been thanked: 17903 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:14 pm

So her post TO Jared for their 10th anniversary is ME, ME , MY feelings, pretty much nothing about Jared really, except that he "let me feel my feelings". That's the best thing she can say about him? Nothing about how he has provided a lifestyle she couldn't have hoped for without YouTube, (whether or not she admits it), or how he takes care of things so she can shop online for clothing and doctors... Just ME!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1294 times
Been thanked: 2005 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by Tiger27 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm

justkidding wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Image

Hmm...a reference to the third miscarriage she never discussed. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why wouldn’t this be one of the two miscarries she had already mentioned? I don’t see where it couldn’t reference one of those but maybe I’m missing something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I re-read it...I was associating the miscarriage she was talking about as happening along with the clomid. I just misread so never mind!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Tiger27 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm
justkidding wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Image

Hmm...a reference to the third miscarriage she never discussed. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why wouldn’t this be one of the two miscarries she had already mentioned? I don’t see where it couldn’t reference one of those but maybe I’m missing something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I re-read it...I was associating the miscarriage she was talking about as happening along with the clomid. I just misread so never mind!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's the bet she will try for a another kid while they are away
amyfalafalagain
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 pm
Has thanked: 426 times
Been thanked: 592 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by amyfalafalagain » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:42 pm

I think Jared doesnt want another child, I dont think they'll be ttc on their trip. I think Ellie will think so but I think Jared wont perform for her, and wont humour her about this next kid. We've only seen her talk about it and Jared brushing it off. I think he's a bit smarter than we think. He knows what's coming in January... it'll be such bad timing for a new baby for them.

They might surprise me, but I think the common comments about them ttc right now can be correct, Ellie gets what she wants but I think Jared has had enough.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Really can't ellie and jared just spend time together without her sister tagging along her sister also brought friends won't let me upload the pic but bonnie posted she said she brought friends to
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm

geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 pm
Really can't ellie and jared just spend time together without her sister tagging along her sister also brought friends won't let me upload the pic but bonnie posted she said she brought friends to
Jared's comments though on her post
Sickandtired
Informer
Informer
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 1751 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by Sickandtired » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:41 pm

geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 pm
Really can't ellie and jared just spend time together without her sister tagging along her sister also brought friends won't let me upload the pic but bonnie posted she said she brought friends to
Jared's comments though on her post
This one kills me because of how true it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 25125 times
Been thanked: 17903 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Someone actually asked why she looks like she is holding in a toot. She said "because I probably am"
So she is holding a fart ALL the time these days? Every picture now, she has that same "smile". Does Joel tell her it's "smokin"?
Oh, and I know I'm late to the party on this, but looking through her IG, I totally believe that they took Chad on their RV trip to capitalize on the views. Every picture has the vlog title "#FreeChad-WE DID IT". "Watch our vlog!" . They took him on a camping trip because he was a view magnet. Must feel great to know your aunt only wants to spend time with you to get views. She's usually only interested in her nieces and doing tea parties with Olivia.
I may not be perfect, but my niece and nephews know I love them for them.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 25125 times
Been thanked: 17903 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Sickandtired wrote:
geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 pm
Really can't ellie and jared just spend time together without her sister tagging along her sister also brought friends won't let me upload the pic but bonnie posted she said she brought friends to
Jared's comments though on her post
This one kills me because of how true it is!
We must have been typing at the same time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 25125 times
Been thanked: 17903 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:25 pm

One more thing--

I'm sorry for the long post about Bonnie. I got going and forgot it wasn't her thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3485
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 895 times
Been thanked: 1301 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by onbreak » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 pm

The #iphone11pro tag totally threw me. Is this how we commoners are supposed to tag our anniversary pics?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 pm
Sickandtired wrote:
geezlouise_99 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm
Jared's comments though on her post
This one kills me because of how true it is!
We must have been typing at the same time!
Jared's comments doesn't sound happy on Bonnie's page it could be a joke

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 1598 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 am

lmmomSD wrote:Someone actually asked why she looks like she is holding in a toot. She said "because I probably am"
So she is holding a fart ALL the time these days? Every picture now, she has that same "smile". Does Joel tell her it's "smokin"?
Oh, and I know I'm late to the party on this, but looking through her IG, I totally believe that they took Chad on their RV trip to capitalize on the views. Every picture has the vlog title "#FreeChad-WE DID IT". "Watch our vlog!" . They took him on a camping trip because he was a view magnet. Must feel great to know your aunt only wants to spend time with you to get views. She's usually only interested in her nieces and doing tea parties with Olivia.
I may not be perfect, but my niece and nephews know I love them for them.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As someone who is plus size, I’m very keenly aware of the fact that the face looks physically wider when you do a full smile. But no teeth smiles are a pet peeve of mine so i suck it up and smile in pictures anyway. But the point im trying to make, is that Bonnie is probably doing that to compensate for insecurities about her weight.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14450
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1446 times
Been thanked: 8496 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:24 am

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Someone actually asked why she looks like she is holding in a toot. She said "because I probably am"
So she is holding a fart ALL the time these days? Every picture now, she has that same "smile". Does Joel tell her it's "smokin"?
Oh, and I know I'm late to the party on this, but looking through her IG, I totally believe that they took Chad on their RV trip to capitalize on the views. Every picture has the vlog title "#FreeChad-WE DID IT". "Watch our vlog!" . They took him on a camping trip because he was a view magnet. Must feel great to know your aunt only wants to spend time with you to get views. She's usually only interested in her nieces and doing tea parties with Olivia.
I may not be perfect, but my niece and nephews know I love them for them.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As someone who is plus size, I’m very keenly aware of the fact that the face looks physically wider when you do a full smile. But no teeth smiles are a pet peeve of mine so i suck it up and smile in pictures anyway. But the point im trying to make, is that Bonnie is probably doing that to compensate for insecurities about her weight.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s also probably doing so to avoid comments about her teeth.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 am
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 2341 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by sheltiefan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 am

What I find so weird about the other two couples being with them is how Ellie has talked about how she wanted the 10th anniversary to be special and spectacular. All they ended up doing was going to Mexico with two other couples! :D
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by geezlouise_99 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 pm

On Jared's recent someone asked is ellie pregnant the arguments lol ]
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14450
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1446 times
Been thanked: 8496 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Any happy couples I know are just secure and happy and don’t feel the need to carry on about it. My husband and I quietly celebrated our 20th year together while on a family trip with our boys. No need to shout it from the rooftops or carry on about how much we love each other. All this PDA is making me think there is some serious competition going on amongst the sisters and their friends for most “in love” couple. It all SCREAMS insecurity and unhappiness at home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Post by tnchk1187 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Ellie was talking about Fiji / Bora Bora / somewhere exotic. She ended up in Mexico. I’m wondering if she settled?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Ellie and Jared”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: magicalmama and 5 guests