Til Vacuum Do Us Part: The Scam at Home Southern Belle of Sodium | Part 3

penny17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum Do Us Part: The Scam at Home Southern Belle of Sodium | Part 3

Unread post by penny17 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:She looks like a Drag Queen with the pancaked makeup and stripper lashes ImageImage I think her teeth are way to big for her face too. She seems to always be out of breath too!
I have to agree with the makeup/ lashes. I wish she would go with a tad more natural fake lash than what she gets. She would look so much better. And she does not eat healthy at all ever so that's probably why shes always out of breath constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tilvacuumdousfart
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tilvacuumdousfart »

Long time lurker here. I guess before I post my thoughts I should ask if there’s a reason this topic was so active for such a long time then went months without any commentary. Did a bunch of posts get deleted or did people just catch on to this woman being the biggest con-artist of Youtube and just stopped watching?
roguepoe

Unread post by roguepoe »

penny17 wrote:
Itsnotmyfault wrote:She looks like a Drag Queen with the pancaked makeup and stripper lashes ImageImage I think her teeth are way to big for her face too. She seems to always be out of breath too!
I have to agree with the makeup/ lashes. I wish she would go with a tad more natural fake lash than what she gets. She would look so much better. And she does not eat healthy at all ever so that's probably why shes always out of breath constantly.

I never watch her normally, so I went to the new house tour video to see what was up. My first impression is that she looks like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Those fake lashes weigh down her lids so much that she may as well have the same lazy eye.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

tilvacuumdousfart wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:42 am Long time lurker here. I guess before I post my thoughts I should ask if there’s a reason this topic was so active for such a long time then went months without any commentary. Did a bunch of posts get deleted or did people just catch on to this woman being the biggest con-artist of Youtube and just stopped watching?
She used to be so fun to snark on, but honestly she just seems desperate at this point and it's not enjoyable to watch for a laugh. Also I think the clean with me trend is over so those of us that enjoyed watching for that have just fallen off completely.

This is all business for Ashley and Chase and they've gone all in on YouTube, and it doesn't seem to be working for them.
tilvacuumdousfart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tilvacuumdousfart »

greymatter wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:16 pm
tilvacuumdousfart wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:42 am Long time lurker here. I guess before I post my thoughts I should ask if there’s a reason this topic was so active for such a long time then went months without any commentary. Did a bunch of posts get deleted or did people just catch on to this woman being the biggest con-artist of Youtube and just stopped watching?
She used to be so fun to snark on, but honestly she just seems desperate at this point and it's not enjoyable to watch for a laugh. Also I think the clean with me trend is over so those of us that enjoyed watching for that have just fallen off completely.

This is all business for Ashley and Chase and they've gone all in on YouTube, and it doesn't seem to be working for them.

That’s a shame.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Are you kidding me right now ASHLEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? Kinda proves The Dad’s challenge podcast point!!! ...ImagevsImage...
Vlog101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vlog101 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:14 am Image
Are you kidding me right now ASHLEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? Kinda proves The Dad’s challenge podcast point!!! ...ImagevsImage...
Did the dads challenge do a video on her?!? What did he say?
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

I don't have Instagram and can't see exactly whats going on in this screenshot.. what is it?
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

I don’t know if OP thinks savanna is naked in that pic, but she’s not.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

greymatter wrote:
I don't have Instagram and can't see exactly whats going on in this screenshot.. what is it?
It is simply the fact that Savanna photo is hanging in the bathroom. Anyone can use that bathroom, you never know what people do in private...Ya know!!! Who in Gods name would put a pic of your child above a bathtub?? Why... looking for trouble...You need to get your shit together!!! Don’t be an ass hat who pimps out their kids for a dollar!!! ImageImageImage
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Hahahahahaha!Image

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
greymatter wrote:
It is simply the fact that Savanna photo is hanging in the bathroom. Anyone can use that bathroom, you never know what people do in private...Ya know!!! Who in Gods name would put a pic of your child above a bathtub?? Why... looking for trouble...You need to get your shit together!!! Don’t be an ass hat who pimps out their kids for a dollar!!! ImageImageImage
Ashely is such an insane turd. She needs therapy

ChelleBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChelleBelle »

Her videos in their new house are exhausting to watch. They have lived there for a couple months and have already changed everything 2 or 3 times.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Hey! Since this thread is kinda dead I hope its ok if I suggest that you all come over to the gossip bakery site and can chat about her there. Its a very active thread.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

penny17 wrote:Hey! Since this thread is kinda dead I hope its ok if I suggest that you all come over to the gossip bakery site and can chat about her there. Its a very active thread.

Great! This just shows how dull Ashely is. I can't even "hate watch" anymore. She is a snoozefest of changing one beige item to another beige item.

Is there an app?

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

girlandboymom wrote:
penny17 wrote:Hey! Since this thread is kinda dead I hope its ok if I suggest that you all come over to the gossip bakery site and can chat about her there. Its a very active thread.

Great! This just shows how dull Ashely is. I can't even "hate watch" anymore. She is a snoozefest of changing one beige item to another beige item.

Is there an app?

Not that I am aware of. I just use their website on my browser and haven't had any issues.

Return to “Q-Z”