JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Post by sondraK » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:10 pm

Kaden's speech was so bad,I couldn't understand him at all
Nekonekonee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nekonekonee » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 pm

laura_x_beth wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 pm
Anyone seen the new JustMess video yet?
Her and Gabe had sex in a church! Like WTF?

I'm completely athirst, but even I know that is beyond disrespectful. Jesus Christ. This woman is disgusting.
She didn't make room for Jesus
angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Post by angelfire89 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 pm

nowherewarm wrote:We all know she has zero respect for people in her life and how the things she does and says for all to see affect them/will affect them in the future but damn the spit or swallow question was too much even for her.

Sidenote, I wonder what her reputation in school really was, since she apparently was banging all over the place. People notice more than you think lol
That’s a good point. Hasn’t she always insisted that she was a “good girl” basically until the moment she got pregnant?

I’ve never really considered myself a “good” or “bad” girl but I mean, I didn’t even really consider anything sexual until my first real boyfriend at 15. Didn’t actually have sex until my now husband when we were both 19 (which I also realize is not the norm.) I truly don’t understand how a 12-13 year old is having sex all over creation without any deterrent from parents/teachers/any adult.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Are her and Gabe the same age? So he was 15 as well?
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Post by Momma210 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 pm

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:How things change - I remember someone asked her about how she lost her virginity ages ago and she wouldn’t answer because privacy. Jess keeps getting worse and worse.

7-23-06 Image

The fact that he put the date and his wife was right there was weird to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lady6 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:24 pm

She has really lost herself...

But I am glad she is making the JustJesss videos because it confirms everything i suspected all those years ago. I always felt like she was hiding something & trying way too hard to be perfect. I guess she couldn't keep that image up forever. Truth is she was just a piece of trash, planned pregnancy, then manipulated everyone to make it look like it was some huge accident, coz goodie two shoes.jess would nevvver do anything wrong.
nowherewarm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nowherewarm » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:35 pm

A lot of you say Wendy should've done something but in the end what could she have done short of sewing Jessica's legs shut lol? I feel like Wendy might have tried but in the end Jessica's gonna do what Jessica's gonna do, she's never listened to anybody.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:13 pm

nowherewarm wrote:A lot of you say Wendy should've done something but in the end what could she have done short of sewing Jessica's legs shut lol? I feel like Wendy might have tried but in the end Jessica's gonna do what Jessica's gonna do, she's never listened to anybody.
She let Jess transfer schools for a boy and would have him over for sleepovers all the time. Definitely could have at least made an attempt to slow her ass down.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:16 pm

The body language in those “who knows me better videos” is really uncomfortable to watch. Idk if amber is just lacking self esteem but they walk all over her. Her video was really weird too with her just sitting quietly in the background with Gabe and Jess leaning all over each other.

I never thought that Gabe would act into Jess again but.......

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Sorry but im gonna be the type of parent that would rather their 15-16-17 yr old to be having sex under my roof vs in a fucken church, target, carpark, alleyway, etc. I want my children (girls especially) to be safe (not just from an STD/pregnancy standpoint) but safe in that they can say no at the last minute and be in a safe place for that to be heard. I think “no sex til marriage” is outdated and not realistic in 2019/2020. I obviously dont WANT my kids to be sexually active young, but i want them to be emotionally and physically safe when they choose to do so.

Soooo many girls would come to school on a Monday morning at 13-14yrs old and be semi bragging about the older boys (17-18-19-20 yr olds) they had sex with in cars, alleyways, parks, beaches etc. they all used to say stuff like they had said no but has been pressured into it by friends and the boy, by the next weekend that girl would then be expected to have sex with some other guy from the same group of friends. At one stage our small girls school had six girls over two year levels pregnant- to the SAME GUY!! As far as i am aware he didnt have any more kids his mom probably chopped his balls off herself.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Sorry but im gonna be the type of parent that would rather their 15-16-17 yr old to be having sex under my roof vs in a fucken church, target, carpark, alleyway, etc. I want my children (girls especially) to be safe (not just from an STD/pregnancy standpoint) but safe in that they can say no at the last minute and be in a safe place for that to be heard. I think “no sex til marriage” is outdated and not realistic in 2019/2020. I obviously dont WANT my kids to be sexually active young, but i want them to be emotionally and physically safe when they choose to do so.

Soooo many girls would come to school on a Monday morning at 13-14yrs old and be semi bragging about the older boys (17-18-19-20 yr olds) they had sex with in cars, alleyways, parks, beaches etc. they all used to say stuff like they had said no but has been pressured into it by friends and the boy, by the next weekend that girl would then be expected to have sex with some other guy from the same group of friends. At one stage our small girls school had six girls over two year levels pregnant- to the SAME GUY!! As far as i am aware he didnt have any more kids Image his mom probably chopped his balls off herself.
I should clarify, this wouldnt apply to multiple partners Image id not support my kids sleeping around
nowherewarm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nowherewarm » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:09 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:13 pm
nowherewarm wrote:A lot of you say Wendy should've done something but in the end what could she have done short of sewing Jessica's legs shut lol? I feel like Wendy might have tried but in the end Jessica's gonna do what Jessica's gonna do, she's never listened to anybody.
She let Jess transfer schools for a boy and would have him over for sleepovers all the time. Definitely could have at least made an attempt to slow her ass down.

I stand corrected :)
cjl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cjl123 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:16 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Wendy damn near encouraged that shit to go down. But she is almost incapable of telling Jessica no.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Captain Smooth » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:21 am

Took a little break.

I just watched the justjesss video with Chris and Gabe. It just shows, you can't buy class. No matter how much money you have, no matter how shrewd of a businesswoman you are, you can't buy class.

Although I dig the jokes Chris and Gabe were making at her expense. Miss-I-had-a-three-some--and-anal-and-wanna-do-it-on-a-plane- got a little embarresed and tried to correct her past videos and her reputation by emphasising that she actually had a relationship with Chris and in the past Gabe for more than four years.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:54 am

randomgerman wrote:Kyson has such good body-control. Kaden is definitely not far behind, but Lilia is just not in control of her body, which is of course not her fault, it's literally just the shitty diet these kids have to live on and Lilia's body apparently just being very lanky and skinny. Dance just doesn't suit her, and while I'm glad she's having fun we all know the older she gets, the meaner kids around her are going to get.

Lilia’s body type (slim and tall) would be a beautiful ballet dancer. She has terrible technique but that’s not because she’s “lanky and skinny” it’s because her studio doesn’t enforce her technique or work on it whatsoever. No one at that studio has good technique.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luci417 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am

Lyanna wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 am
Just like Drake said: with Jess it's either her way or no way. That's why every single person around her is okay with her bullshit. If they weren't they would be out of her sight asap. It's her own little world she created and you're either her prop in it or you're not part of it.

When Gabe wasn't behaving like she wanted him to she used to bash him in her videos and repeatedly tell Lilia how blood doesn't matter and her real dad is Drake because he loves her and raises her. I remember her old videos she was mad at him for not paying child support and for not being really involved with Lilia like he used to drive her at his mom's or sister's and let them take care of her, according to Jess. Now that he does what she wants him to she says he's an amazing coparent and is okay with him not paying child support. When she had her surgery Lilia didn't even stay at his place for the night so it's not like he became an amazing dad over the years.
its so ironic that jess is like 'yes coparenting uwu' when the whole point is you don't act badly or talk shit about the other parent where your kids can/will see and be hurt by it. Even if you're in the right you have to put that aside and act in your kid's best interests. i'm sure she's not perfect but it seems like amber does that for lilia and jess has never been able to.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparklingdee » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:26 am

I wont even watch Just Jess videos lmao I have NO interest in knowing who she's banged and where and when, bleh.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Iammrsnesbitt » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 am

Don’t fall for her click bait, filming the intro didn’t work out because the lights on her old tree are burnt out....bfd 🙄
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 am
Don’t fall for her click bait, filming the intro didn’t work out because the lights on her old tree are burnt out....bfd 🙄
She's such a fucking mess. Why didn't they pull that out and check it days prior? That house has TWO stay at home parents! It's absurd!

I also couldn't believe she left for a 2:45 movie at 2:35 and expected her children to change out of their day clothes and into PJs just to fit the theme of the movie.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Sorry but im gonna be the type of parent that would rather their 15-16-17 yr old to be having sex under my roof vs in a fucken church, target, carpark, alleyway, etc. I want my children (girls especially) to be safe (not just from an STD/pregnancy standpoint) but safe in that they can say no at the last minute and be in a safe place for that to be heard. I think “no sex til marriage” is outdated and not realistic in 2019/2020. I obviously dont WANT my kids to be sexually active young, but i want them to be emotionally and physically safe when they choose to do so.

Soooo many girls would come to school on a Monday morning at 13-14yrs old and be semi bragging about the older boys (17-18-19-20 yr olds) they had sex with in cars, alleyways, parks, beaches etc. they all used to say stuff like they had said no but has been pressured into it by friends and the boy, by the next weekend that girl would then be expected to have sex with some other guy from the same group of friends. At one stage our small girls school had six girls over two year levels pregnant- to the SAME GUY!! As far as i am aware he didnt have any more kids Image his mom probably chopped his balls off herself.
It’s hard because I tend to agree, but look at Jess. Her mom allowed Gabe to have sleepovers but apparently she was still fucking at Target & in churches ImageImage I really think she should have just taken her to get the shot/an IUD or something

CottonCandySky
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CottonCandySky » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:34 pm

luci417 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 am
Just like Drake said: with Jess it's either her way or no way. That's why every single person around her is okay with her bullshit. If they weren't they would be out of her sight asap. It's her own little world she created and you're either her prop in it or you're not part of it.

When Gabe wasn't behaving like she wanted him to she used to bash him in her videos and repeatedly tell Lilia how blood doesn't matter and her real dad is Drake because he loves her and raises her. I remember her old videos she was mad at him for not paying child support and for not being really involved with Lilia like he used to drive her at his mom's or sister's and let them take care of her, according to Jess. Now that he does what she wants him to she says he's an amazing coparent and is okay with him not paying child support. When she had her surgery Lilia didn't even stay at his place for the night so it's not like he became an amazing dad over the years.
its so ironic that jess is like 'yes coparenting uwu' when the whole point is you don't act badly or talk shit about the other parent where your kids can/will see and be hurt by it. Even if you're in the right you have to put that aside and act in your kid's best interests. i'm sure she's not perfect but it seems like amber does that for lilia and jess has never been able to.
She never acts in her kids best interests. With anything. It’s Jessica’s world an we all are just living in it, even her kids.
Keepdreaming15
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Keepdreaming15 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Did anyone notice her talking about the 12ft tree being too big but they have plans for it so are keeping it,?! Makes me think she got jealous of Amber and is planning to move house again,??
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vonniebeth » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm

It’s hard because I tend to agree, but look at Jess. Her mom allowed Gabe to have sleepovers but apparently she was still fucking at Target & in churches ImageImage I really think she should have just taken her to get the shot/an IUD or something

If I recall correctly, I think Jess was put on the pill when she was 14. Back in the day, Jess said it was because she had irregular periods. While that still might have been the case, I'm beginning to wonder if it also had to do with her sexcapades.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:23 pm

How do we know mimi let jessss have sleep overs with gabe? Where was that said/confirmed?
Also, jesss probably told mimi she wanted to be on the pill for periods but really wanted it for sex. That's what I did as a teen when I wanted to be on it but didnt want to tell my mom I was having sex
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Post by youwontknow » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:26 pm

I know it’s mentioned regularly here but this latest vlog is another one that just highlights her wasteful consumer attitude. I swear she has never genuinely thought about the environment in her life. I do not know anyone who is so careless with constantly buying cheap crap... so many decorations around the house, and always needing more. Crappy pillows that will be out for a month. TWO Christmas trees that are both not quite right so they’re getting another one.

She blows my mind. I hope the kids are learning about the environment at school, because they’re certainly not getting it at home.

Return to “JesssFam”