JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by sondraK »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:04 pm I don’t think it’s going to go viral. Or even do as well as she thought it would.
Not even 100K views in 14 hours.
Normally she gets her most views in the first 12 hours.
I’d be surprised if it cracks 200K to be honest. Especially since you guys have had prime YouTube viewing time over there.
I don't think she'll get it,either.i'm only saying I think it's what she's trying for w the title
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:04 pm I don’t think it’s going to go viral. Or even do as well as she thought it would.
Not even 100K views in 14 hours.
Normally she gets her most views in the first 12 hours.
I’d be surprised if it cracks 200K to be honest. Especially since you guys have had prime YouTube viewing time over there.
I don't think she'll get it,either.i'm only saying I think it's what she's trying for w the title
No, I know.

She tries so hard but always fails. I guess people are on to her shit by now. So they know it’s click bait crap.

It’s kind of sad that her idea of a viral video (her Drake cheating video) are what others like the LaBrant family and Ace family would class as a flop.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Kaden was clearly referring to drake when he kept saying dad. Jesss.. it's okay for your kids to call their biological father "dad". That part pissed me off, she was basically trying to make kaden think of drake as a sperm donor, just like she does. Telling him "you don't need a dad to make a baby, just a sperm" like wtf. Kadens DAD helped make him. Hes not the best dad by any means, but that's his dad. Shes shitty for doing that.
To me it looked like Kaden was calling him dad. And Jessica is like Chris dad, and he didn’t know Drakes name but she’s acting like he doesn’t know who drake is. Kaden knows exactly who drake is, he just didn’t seem to know his name is Drake. This video really highlighted to me how bad Kadens speech is. I have a son just a few months older than the twins and Kaden is very hard to understand. I also think Kadens questions are a little odd. I also wonder if he fakes all this interest to get alone time/ attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I think the sperm and egg book was okay, but the "where did I come from" book explains what sex is, not just the biological event of an egg and sperm meeting. That book shows a cartoon man and woman having sex, it literally shows a penis inside a vagina and idk that just doesnt seem appropriate for a 7 year old
I read that book in 4th grade and it upset me a little, it was shocking. Kaden didnt seem upset, but that's still a lot for a kid to wrap their head around. I doubt he fully understands it. It's good that shes open with her kids, but just because they say they're ready/wanting to learn about certain things doesnt mean that it's actually appropriate yet.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Call me “old-fashioned” but I think Kaden was not ready for that talk. I understand he’s curious, but make it more age appropriate. A lot of that terminology is too complex for a child that age. Part of me thinks he might’ve seen/heard something inappropriate and that’s where his curiosity comes from. Remember the what a previous poster said about Landen with the Miley Cyrus comment. This whole thing makes me think the poster wasn’t lying.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I think those kids have seen stuff on you tube. She lies about the fact they never have soda in the house, I am sure she lies about what they are allowed to watch on You Tube. She could have elementrified her birds and the bees talk instead of trying to look like the cook mom who tells her son everything. Thank goodness she is not pursuing a career in education.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

not sure about the us but canada has no uniformity when it comes to sex education which is mandated by provinces. for example, in one province children learn about sexual anatomy in kindergarten and another in grade 5. so i’m not sure what it looks like in california, but maybe some elements of sex ed have been exposed to them. also, the concept that sex is “too mature” and adult-centric is really damaging to kids. i think 7 is on the younger side for showing curiosity but it would be more damaging to avoid it. i absolutely had issues with the filming and drake bashing though. jess should be mature and have a “we’re better off this way anyway” attitude. there’s no direct bashing and it puts the focus on what you have rather than what you don’t.

Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

This reminds me of my morning my 8 year old girl was in the bathroom while I was taking her 3 yrs old brother potty well her brother had an erection and she said ew. I said what? She said why does it look like that??I said like what? She said big? I told her some times boys get blood flow down there and it makes it look like that and that was the end of the conversation I didn't give her the hold birds and bees talk . It was just enough to satisfy her curiosity.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Kayden honestly just reminds of a very troubled, disgusting perv in the making. Not just because he asked about sex... 7 year olds are talking about that, whether you realize it or not. My sister in law working in an elementary school has opened our eyes to a whole new level of what kids know and talk about.
Kayden is just super weird and creeps me out. I hope something happens/changes to help him but I’m not holding my breath
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but if your 7 year old still needs subtitles he is too young for that kind of talk.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

apmfacebook93 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:27 am Kayden honestly just reminds of a very troubled, disgusting perv in the making. Not just because he asked about sex... 7 year olds are talking about that, whether you realize it or not. My sister in law working in an elementary school has opened our eyes to a whole new level of what kids know and talk about.
Kayden is just super weird and creeps me out. I hope something happens/changes to help him but I’m not holding my breath
I don't think that I think kids are naturally curious but it doesn't help that he has a mom who likes making money from these kind of videos especially veiws from perverts. My oldest son started looking up sex on youtube at 9 yes 9 yrs old!! but how did he find out about the word? He seen in a bath room stall so I know what you mean about what elementy kids talk about it and it's even worse in middle school.
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

I’m sorry but the amount of interest that Kaden had in the talk was disgusting. Based on how materialistic, greedy, and obsessed with this talk he is, he’s gonna grow up to be a perv. Sure Messs, I’m sure he’ll be a doctor or businessman, who is also a creep. I mean, I’ve never known a child be THAT interested and want to see pictures. Yeah, kids know more these days but Lilia doesn’t even want to see graphic photos of sexual organs and the act of sex. Also the kid forgot his dad’s name... this isn’t something to be proud of messs. If Drake had any concern for his sons, this video is a gold mine in court, especially for parental alienation but Drake doesn’t care like the POS he is.

motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I know I'm gonna get hate for this but if your 7 year old still needs subtitles he is too young for that kind of talk.
Yeah I agree, especially when the only words that can get out is about how he wants to see more graphic photos and he wants more talk about sex

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:47 pm
cjl123 wrote:Jessica posted on IG that her and Kaden had a “deep eye-opening” talk, and god all I can think is she exploits the SHIT out of those kids. I couldn’t imagine my entire life being filmed so my mom didn’t have to work. Can you just imagine how fucked up kids those are gonna be? Their exploitation is worse than child actors because at least child actors have some laws to protect the . Jessica kids are not at all. Anytime YT makes moves to protect her kids Jessica complains. Its honestly pathetic. I feel like she is getting worse.

Also is anyone surprised about why drake obviously can’t stand her? She made a whole viral story time slamming him about a mistake he made 8 year ago. She needs to build a bridge and get the fuck over it already.

I ALWAYS think this. Back in the early 80’s or so, so many child labor laws were put in place so the tons of child actors didn’t end up like Drew Barrymore. This is the exact same thing and I can’t believe that there is zero laws protecting these kids. They wake up and fall asleep to a camera in their face. Their parents are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of them. There is no off switch. If mom wants to film, mom films. I can’t even wrap my head around it sometimes. How is this okay?

Even with all the laws protecting child actors and models, how many of them turn out to be well rounded adults? 10%?
I can guarantee in 15 years half of these youtube kids won't be talking to their parents anymore and filing lawsuits against them to get their part of the money they freaking earned.
Mal2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mal2000 »

I find it so backwards that her kids know details about sex but still fully believe in santa and their elf on the shelf. When Jess said Lilia already knows all about sex and where babies come from I just saw in my mind the clip from the security camera when she found that Fred and Fiona returned. She fully believed in the magic of the elves, which is great I think it's great that kids still believe in that stuff because it gets them to behave and makes the season more fun. I also think its great that her kids know about their bodies because knowledge is power, I just find it uncomfortable that her kids are innocent enough to believe in Santa/the elves while also knowing details about sex and reproduction
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

There's a video of her explaining things to Lilia to and you could tell Lilia was uncomfortable. All Lilia had asked was about half siblings and step siblings or something and it turned into so much more.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So I watched the video and Kaden was actually disgusted about the idea of sexual intercouse. When she got to the page showing a bedroom he put his hands on his ears and said "ewww I don't want to hear that part". But he wants to see actual picture of a uterus.
To me he doesn't seem too interest in the sexual part, more on the genital part. Maybe he has some questions about his own genitals he can't really ask so he keeps asking about the sperm and the egg.

The part when she told him "drake just helped make you though" with a disgusted face was 100% wrong. Also the part about Drake not waiting for him was so wrong. Drake was there for their births and I really like that vlog, he seemed happy and relieved that everything went okay. To me, he seemed more emotional than Gabe for Lilia's birth. But I know it's an unpopular opinion.

I'm sick of seeing Addie wearing lipstick.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Mal2000 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:11 am I find it so backwards that her kids know details about sex but still fully believe in santa and their elf on the shelf. When Jess said Lilia already knows all about sex and where babies come from I just saw in my mind the clip from the security camera when she found that Fred and Fiona returned. She fully believed in the magic of the elves, which is great I think it's great that kids still believe in that stuff because it gets them to behave and makes the season more fun. I also think its great that her kids know about their bodies because knowledge is power, I just find it uncomfortable that her kids are innocent enough to believe in Santa/the elves while also knowing details about sex and reproduction
this is a really good point! i never thought about it that way!
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Mal2000 wrote:I find it so backwards that her kids know details about sex but still fully believe in santa and their elf on the shelf. When Jess said Lilia already knows all about sex and where babies come from I just saw in my mind the clip from the security camera when she found that Fred and Fiona returned. She fully believed in the magic of the elves, which is great I think it's great that kids still believe in that stuff because it gets them to behave and makes the season more fun. I also think its great that her kids know about their bodies because knowledge is power, I just find it uncomfortable that her kids are innocent enough to believe in Santa/the elves while also knowing details about sex and reproduction
Yes same! Or the fact that she says "sooner or later they'll find out from someone else so I might as well tell them" well you could say the same about santa and tooth fairy,etc. So why not tell about that?? But I'm glad she told him not to talk to his friends about it, though kaden seems to be the type that doesnt listen well

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I needed to find Landen's birthday to make a title on the title name thread, and I found Landen's page on famousbirthdays.com
What's written there is actually really disturbing when you think about it.

" Famous as the fourth child of web star and mommy vlogger Jessica Roque, Landen Joseph made his debut in March of 2014 and was featured in videos on the JesssFam YouTube channel such as "Christmas Morning" and "Landen's Ten Month Update."
Before Fame

Prior to his birth, he appeared in ultrasound images on his mother's YouTube channel. His first two actual appearances were in the videos "He's Here" and "My Amazing Home Water Birth."
Trivia

As documented in his mother's YouTube vlog, he took his first steps at eight months old."

Tell me how a child whose life was shared to this extent to million of strangers without his own consent won't need a lifetime of therapy.

Return to “JesssFam”