JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - NarcoelpsyMom
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16135

Previously:
-Jess tried to prank Chris about having another baby while in Turks and Caicos
-The annual family trip to the pumpkin patch
-The "Fam" played as circus attractions for Halloween
-The kids' school went on lockdown one day
-Kyson and Kaden watched their birth video
-Malakai (Gabe and Amber's son) turned 1
-Chris, Roselynn, Janell, and Hannah surprised Jess at the airport with a bunch of her YouTube friends flying in
-Jess celebrated her 10th anniversary on YouTube with the aforementioned surprise and a party yet to be seen
-Addie turned 3

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

9am-2am?? Boo freaken hoo

She chooses the hours she works, its not as though she uploads content the next day.

She could edit while the kids are in school, 2-3hrs max. Its not as though she produces amazing earth shattering content. Its just average. If shes “working” 17hr days she’s doing something wrong!

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Haulnarse wrote:9am-2am?? Boo freaken hoo

She chooses the hours she works, its not as though she uploads content the next day.

She could edit while the kids are in school, 2-3hrs max. Its not as though she produces amazing earth shattering content. Its just average. If shes “working” 17hr days she’s doing something wrong!

Right? Lol Might explain why she only just made it to 1M after 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totsmum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Totsmum »

She finally hit 1 million subscribers[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 7cf2a5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

9am to 2am is complete and utter bullshit. She always talks about how she just woke up from a nap. Bitch naps more than my 1 year old.

But if that’s true, shame on Scooby for not cleaning properly or cooking decent meals for everyone.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

one channel that doesn't deserve 1 million subs... and didn't deserve the award she won. One of the top 20 worst YouTube parents I can think of... and absolutely boring the past year. Disney Disney Disney... and usually Jess talking to the camera... SNOOZE!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I must say I'm a little disappointed with Skube's post for Jess.

Remember when he would just throw random words together, add a capital letter and a full stop and call it a sentence? I miss those days, his context was portrayed so much better back then *sigh*

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

If she "works" 9am - 2am she needs to re-evalauate her life and get Chris to actually clean/cook or help her.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

he says she works 9AM-2AM everyday but she'll also say she doesn't vlog everyday.

funny how he picked 9AM since she wakes up at like 6AM for the kids to go to school. but he wouldn't know that bc his ass is sleeping in. so maybe he's saying 9AM bc that's when he rolls out of bed and sees the camera for the first time that day

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

OMG WHY do they let Kaden get away with screaming in the house like that?!Even MImi didn't say anything!
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Poor T&C they are truly just props in Jessica’s life. They stood in for addies birthday picture, the 1 million picture, and I’m predicting they recorded a new into.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess writes his birthday posts so she probably is praising herself.
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Jesss wouldn't survive 1 day at a real job. She only knows how to be a human printer and exploit her kids for cash.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

So I watched sun kissed mamas version of surprising Jess at the airport and it was weird since she spent a good chunk talking over a black screen with flashes of action but then she full on cried when she walked into Jess’s house like a creepy stalker! Like she looked like she just went to Disney for the first time! I get being excited and all the youtubers were talking about seeing it in person but she was on another level. Who cries when you see someone’s messy house

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

bookwrm97 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am So I watched sun kissed mamas version of surprising Jess at the airport and it was weird since she spent a good chunk talking over a black screen with flashes of action but then she full on cried when she walked into Jess’s house like a creepy stalker! Like she looked like she just went to Disney for the first time! I get being excited and all the youtubers were talking about seeing it in person but she was on another level. Who cries when you see someone’s messy house Image

She completely re-capped her entire previous video for some weird reason.

SKM is really a stalker. It’s creepy that she got “in” with Jess the way she did, and that she shares a manager now. She walked in crying, but even worse, she immediately started going room to room to explore the house without being told she could. She’s so creepy.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 am
bookwrm97 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am So I watched sun kissed mamas version of surprising Jess at the airport and it was weird since she spent a good chunk talking over a black screen with flashes of action but then she full on cried when she walked into Jess’s house like a creepy stalker! Like she looked like she just went to Disney for the first time! I get being excited and all the youtubers were talking about seeing it in person but she was on another level. Who cries when you see someone’s messy house Image

SKM is really a stalker. It’s creepy that she got “in” with Jess the way she did, and that she shares a manager now. She walked in crying, but even worse, she immediately started going room to room to explore the house without being told she could. She’s so creepy.
THANK YOU! I am glad I am not the only one who thought this way!
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I kind of feel sorry for Addie. Her birthday got lost in all the one million subscribers thing.
Jessica Martin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica Martin »

lazydazey wrote:

She hasn’t been “friends” with her that long either- rememberer she originally fan girl stalked her in Hawaii with donuts... probably why she was so over the moon about seeing her house and being part of the “in” crowd

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Jessica Martin wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:59 am
lazydazey wrote:

She hasn’t been “friends” with her that long either- rememberer she originally fan girl stalked her in Hawaii with donuts... probably why she was so over the moon about seeing her house and being part of the “in” crowd

Absolutely! She kept pushing her way into the other women's faces to be included. I'm sure she's the only one who probably didn't need to be paid to go.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

LumpyDays wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:42 am I kind of feel sorry for Addie. Her birthday got lost in all the one million subscribers thing.
Plus all the other gadzillion parties they've had lately.Like 4 I think,since Halloween?

Return to “JesssFam”