GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Post by OldCountry » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 pm

:corn: Oh yeah...I think we are getting there, or should I say they are getting there. Merry Christmas! God Bless Us Everyone....I feel revitalized.
tg910
Informer
Informer

Post by tg910 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:07 pm

choo choo
Karma is that you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Snarky33 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 am
I might have misunderstood, but I thought videos posted on Patreon were just early postings which will eventually make their way to her mainstream channel. I think most of what they do is not illegal although unethical. I just get satisfaction that LGM is getting under their skin. They seem to think they can get away with anything and this is just another outlet to hold them accountable.

I really feel this forum is responsible for them abandoning the use of the stolen logo so quickly and also responsible for the take down of the "staplegate" vlog. I am for any negative exposure of the Greedners which results in less exploitation for their girls. As a bonus, it is nice for someone with a channel to give them more negative exposure and call them on their BS.
With Patreon, you can make private videos that anyone paying money can see, but the average person can't view. They can post their vlogs to it early, or they can upload small clips of daily life to it that won't be in the public vlogs, etc. I do 1 patreon account for a family, and they only post vlogs once a week, and the vlogs are about 2 weeks behind their daily life (with good reason- they travel full time, and it likely keeps the psychos away), but if you do their patreon, they upload small 2-3 minute clips through out the week of stuff they have done over the past few days. Nothing big, but that content does not make it into their regular vlogs.

By using patreon, the vlogger makes money because the people subscribing are paying. With the one I do, they have several different levels. I only pay $2/month, and get basic access. The next level was $10/month and you get some other stuff, then there is a $25/month one where you get access to private live feeds once a week where they answer questions about traveling, how to get started, etc, and they post a thank you for each one in their vlog descriptions every week.

The only way I know how to count what they make per month is because of those names. On $25/month subscriptions, they are making $1500 a month above whatever they make on YT, or from brand endorsements (which they usually refuse to do- I think in 6 months, I've only seen 2 brand endorsements). No clue what they bring in from the $2 and $10 people, but I imagine a few hundred more.
ears
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ears » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Post by mandm4dad » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Jingle bells, jingle bells, karma’s on its way!!!!!
Oh, what fun it is to watch Scumbag sob away!!!!!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, karma’s on its way!!!!
Dingbat better save her dough...I hope they really pay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:41 pm

ears wrote:Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

There are so many people in their lives that enable them. Why!? What do these people even get from this?

Donits
Informer
Informer

Post by Donits » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:52 pm

Anne Jay wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 pm
Heeeeeeey! I am a moderator at the Lame Goth Mom YT channel, and I just finished reading through the last few pages of your thread. I also took a peek at the Bison pervert thread gross. I agree that he needs the Onision treatment and perhaps a little sit down with Chris Hansen. I help Katie sort through potential material for her reacts, and I can also help with collecting receipts and memes. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Fck this guy. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to expose this fool and/if you have material you would like me to review.

Anne Jay
Sorry, you will have to forgive me for being cautious, as the Gardner bunch are a sneaky lot...and I wouldn't put it past them to post the above message in the effort to obtain personal email addresses etc and then start doxxing people.
I would prefer confirmation from Katie herself, so until that happens, I don't think it's wise to hand over any info just yet until we know it's not actually the Gardner fraud squad.
SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

ears wrote:Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

More proof the Nanny was for Ashley & Tyler, and not the quads... they are rarely alone with their children (I say rarely, because technically overnight/asleep counts.. ImageImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:15 pm

Donits wrote:
Anne Jay wrote:
Heeeeeeey! I am a moderator at the Lame Goth Mom YT channel, and I just finished reading through the last few pages of your thread. I also took a peek at the Bison pervert thread gross. I agree that he needs the Onision treatment and perhaps a little sit down with Chris Hansen. I help Katie sort through potential material for her reacts, and I can also help with collecting receipts and memes. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Fck this guy. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to expose this fool and/if you have material you would like me to review.

Anne Jay
Sorry, you will have to forgive me for being cautious, as the Gardner bunch are a sneaky lot...and I wouldn't put it past them to post the above message in the effort to obtain personal email addresses etc and then start doxxing people.
I would prefer confirmation from Katie herself, so until that happens, I don't think it's wise to hand over any info just yet until we know it's not actually the Gardner fraud squad.
I don’t quite understand why a Yotuber with a little over 2k followers would need a “moderator” either. I’m in the skeptic camp as well.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Post by Ham Fried Rice » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:21 pm

So just for fun I went and looked at the very first thread here from a few years ago. I only read maybe 50 or so comments but I found it hilarious that the snarking then was basically the same topics today. Assley’s baby tAlk, the cat’s horrible diet, Ass’s heavy makeup (pre-senegence even), the stupid nicknames, the blanket scam, Ass’s laziness, all the helpers they have, etc. Some things just never change!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:41 pm

JD386 wrote:
Donits wrote:
Anne Jay wrote:

Anne Jay
I don’t quite understand why a Yotuber with a little over 2k followers would need a “moderator” either. I’m in the skeptic camp as well.

Y'all are savvy. I was just thinking "oh, yeah. Cool"
But now that you mention it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm

If Trash is going to have such a huge sell to jack up her earnings so she looks like the top in personal sales - She should probably part with a few bucks and hire some people to get the orders ready. Trashy may never get all that stuff out - what a dope. I'm sure MamaMeMe is working for freebie.
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:48 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:41 pm
JD386 wrote:
Donits wrote:

I've seen the name, Anne Jay, post to LGM's videos.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Well it looks like somebody went after LGM's Instagram page because it is gone. My guess is it got reported a bunch of times for whatever reason. This may get interesting after all.
tg910
Informer
Informer

Post by tg910 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Well it looks like somebody went after LGM's Instagram page because it is gone. My guess is it got reported a bunch of times for whatever reason. This may get interesting after all.
It's still there. Just checked less then a minute ago. Someone did try to hack it though according to the newest Bison pic. I'll grab a screenshot from the iPad as my phone doesn't post pics here ImageImage

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Post by DisgustedbyGreedners » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm

JD386 wrote:

There are so many people in their lives that enable them. Why!? What do these people even get from this?

Meanwhile while Mimi is doing all the work Amanduh, the helper, is at Walmart showing off the $3.00 tee shirts she wears. Why isn’t Amanduh over there helping out? Isn’t this what she’s paid for? Would she dare say to Assley I can’t help you today because I have to go to Walmart and video myself showing off how to buy $3.00 tee shirts? I’m curious if Amanduh is paid hourly or some type of salary.

None the less this is just another example of Assley not doing anything herself. Boy is her mom a big enabler. I wonder if Mimi helps her other two daughters as much as she does for Assley and if that upsets them. Everyone seems to coddle Assley which I don’t get. What makes her so special or so weak that she can’t be alone or take care of her kids, take care of her home, her business etc? Literally every aspect of Assley’s life has one or more people doing the work while she stands on the sidelines recording it all. It’s just so weird how she’s not capable of doing anything or is she just a master manipulator and conned everyone into doing this work? Something tells me she’s not that smart Image (Bison hands).

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:18 pm

tg910 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote:Well it looks like somebody went after LGM's Instagram page because it is gone. My guess is it got reported a bunch of times for whatever reason. This may get interesting after all.
It's still there. Just checked less then a minute ago. Someone did try to hack it though according to the newest Bison pic. I'll grab a screenshot from the iPad as my phone doesn't post pics here ImageImage

It doesn't surprise me that someone would do that considering she has ruffled some people's delicate feathers.
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:23 pm

tg910 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

That Gardner Odd Squad and Associates, they are definitely a bunch of geniuses. :lol: Maybe they have the Colonel on the hack team.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:38 pm

gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote: I don’t quite understand why a Yotuber with a little over 2k followers would need a “moderator” either. I’m in the skeptic camp as well.

I see where she’s commented. But her use of “sis” at the end of this though makes her sound like LGM posting comments under someone else’s name. She says “sis” all the time in her videos. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7a2e26.jpg[/IMG]

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 pm

I am waiting for the I don't understand why people spend their time judging our lives whine fest to commence. That always cracks me up when they say that considering that they willingly film and post their lives and their under the age of consent children's lives on the internet for profit. Without the subscribers that watch most of these YouTube channels their other businesses would not succeed. The majority of their business comes from the subscribers lol. Hell YouTube channels use each other to gain subscribers and when they have what they need you don't see much interaction between them anymore.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:20 pm

I would suspect that AMU wont reopen, his lie feed today alluded to him being too busy and not enough time for the hundred businesses they currently run. He also doesnt have his lap dog Oakland to pack and ship orders, so it must be really cutting into his instagram perving time slot!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:35 pm

Just viewing an arguement with a very sheltered kad on youtube, so much fun!

Didnt take long for the whole “15 minutes of their day” line to come up
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:37 pm

JD386 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:38 pm
gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I see where she’s commented. But her use of “sis” at the end of this though makes her sound like LGM posting comments under someone else’s name. She says “sis” all the time in her videos.

LGM addressed the issue on her IG. She said, Yes, guys, Anne Jay is indeed MY Anne. She cool. It's not just Bison in a redheaded wig. (Had to remove link) I think the use of sis is something she and posters bandy back and forth.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rileysmomma » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:56 pm

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
JD386 wrote:

Meanwhile while Mimi is doing all the work Amanduh, the helper, is at Walmart showing off the $3.00 tee shirts she wears. Why isn’t Amanduh over there helping out? Isn’t this what she’s paid for? Would she dare say to Assley I can’t help you today because I have to go to Walmart and video myself showing off how to buy $3.00 tee shirts? I’m curious if Amanduh is paid hourly or some type of salary.

None the less this is just another example of Assley not doing anything herself. Boy is her mom a big enabler. I wonder if Mimi helps her other two daughters as much as she does for Assley and if that upsets them. Everyone seems to coddle Assley which I don’t get. What makes her so special or so weak that she can’t be alone or take care of her kids, take care of her home, her business etc? Literally every aspect of Assley’s life has one or more people doing the work while she stands on the sidelines recording it all. It’s just so weird how she’s not capable of doing anything or is she just a master manipulator and conned everyone into doing this work? Something tells me she’s not that smart Image (Bison hands).

I thought Bison was a co-owner of QTK. Why doesn't he get his fat ass in the office and help sort and package? (Rhetorical question - I know why.) I was thinking how Phil helps Chantelle and James helps Jacqui with their businesses. True partners. Unlike the Fraudners whose whole life seems to be fake.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Abbiedownunder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Abbiedownunder » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm

I've had a few jobs over my lifetime. I don't understand why her office is such a clusterfuck. Why doesn't she set up a few trestle tables in the basement and organise it from there. The way they are doing it in the office is seriously stupid. She has absolutely no idea.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”