GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to gram3 & howlin17. And thanks to all the lovely Snarkers who helped merge these ideas. :)

Continuing from where we left off

GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Happy Snarking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Unread post by Night lady »

SassySassenach wrote:Title credit to gram3 & howlin17. And thanks to all the lovely Snarkers who helped merge these ideas. :)

Happy Snarking!!

Excellent and perfect title!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:Title credit to gram3 & howlin17. And thanks to all the lovely Snarkers who helped merge these ideas. :)

Happy Snarking!!

Excellent and perfect title!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How many Xmas trees do they have? When he was pointing out what was in the storage boxes, he said Christmas trees way too many times. I suppose the last two Christmases have been been new trees, not just one either had to get two each time. So many boxes of decorations too. Literally, sooooo......much...... crap.
I had a little snigger at how proud he sounded about the stuff they were donating, all the stuff the girls have and that piddly little amount is all the could find to donate? They are such tight arses.
Indie was totally playing Ashley about her foot, even blind Freddy would have seen that. I’m sure her foot might have hurt initially but considering she had been supposedly whining non stop for 2 hours you would expect at least a whimper in the vlog. Nope, nada, nothing Image
Lastly, that bigger twin’s behaviour at the end when she wanted a surprise bag like Indie Image those girls have everything, get new stuff constantly and she behaves like that over that which was basically just stickers and stamps in a bag? How do you not see that, (and this isn’t the first time we’ve seen that behaviour recently) and not see what brats they are? It’s got nothing to do with being a hater, it’s simply an observation from watching content that the parents themselves put out there.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Hmmm. What I noticed was in the waiting room, at 5:25, Trashley asked Indie, "Can you tell me what happened, why does your foot hurt." And the way Indie rattled out the answer, "I jumped on the trampoline behind daddy. " Completely rehearsed. And the way Assley repeated the story several times, you know it's a cover for whatever really happened.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Wowza. Two week limited edition MERCH. What a stupid word. Who are the fatheads going to sucker into mailing out any orders they get? The Bigs at least do the job themselves.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

gram3 wrote:Wowza. Two week limited edition MERCH. What a stupid word. Who are the fatheads going to sucker into mailing out any orders they get? The Bigs at least do the job themselves.

With Oakland gone I’m guessing slave duties would go to either Madison or Garrison. Hod forbid they do it themselves.

Do you guys think they really paid Oak or any of his siblings for all the manual labor they did? Remember that stupid employee Christmas party they had two years ago? Wasn’t that supposed to be an annual thing?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols, her and amandah are totally tripping on something. Watched two seconds of the gift wrapping liefeed, they high as fuck!
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ADULTworld »

I suffered through the neighbor gift and the wrapping live feeds. The gift one was basically straight from Pinterest. Dollar store gift with tag that’s punny. What I got from this one is the foops (sp?) remover from seneshat removes permanent marker. Read that again. This is what they use on their face. That cannot be good. Amanduh had a mug cake for a gift and A$$ grabbed it, cooked it and ate it while Amanduh carried on.

The wrapping one - A$$ is so proud of her wrapping skillz (which are nothing out of the ordinary). Amanduh crudely wraps her gifts to make A$$ look better. She made a bow because didn’t she take a class last year on bow making or wreaths or something? Does anyone remember ever seeing A$$ give a gift that wasn’t thrown in a bag or an empty candy box?

These are not people I could hang with. Super obnoxious and over the top. A$$ made a point to mention several times that Amanduh was her employee.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 060d3f.jpg[/IMG]

Night out with Fatty Daddy and where do they go? A cookie place! Let’s sugar them up and complain about how they won’t sleep.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Completely off topic
I was watching vloggers from Alaska, and they took their money from Youtube and donated a bunch of food to the local shelter for thanksgiving. They also talked to the director about needs and services provided for the shelter.
Such a contrast from the Greeds.
Just thought I’d pop on and share this morning about something good.

**the mom noted that they have used some money in the past from YouTube to buy equipment and keep the channel going, but now that they are making more and have extra they wanted to pay it forward**

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I follow a guy on IG. He found an abandoned kitten a few months ago and he nursed her to health. Not so strange except he is bicycling his way around the world, now he takes her with him. He's on IG and once a week he posts a youtube video. So far he's donated all his youtube earnings to charities. He mostly sleeps in a tent on the side of a road and once every few days he'll rent a very modest room to shower etc. He could stay in luxury hotels but prefers to use the money for good. There are good people out there. I think we just get saturated by the not so good.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Forgot to say that I think it's very sad that this lot, with all their money, and their HF, don't do a thing. Imagine if they and the dingbings used their wealth for good instead of self. Isn't that what their church teaches them to do?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Indie probably played up her foot injury because it's the only way she can get attention from Mom.
Mother of the year, she is.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Indie’s foot injury...
1) Tyson totally landed on it and they got scared. But came up with a better story

2) she knew her foot wasn’t hurt but needed attention so bad she faked it. Cause she saw her sisters kept going to the doctor all week. And knew that was her way in.

The only positive I got from it, was that Ashley actually followed through by taking indie to the doctor. And even if indie was faking it and Ashley only followed through to get vlog footage, that let indie feel trust in her caregiver which is key to development and reaching her needs. Children have to feel they can trust their caregivers.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

If I am interpreting it correctly, Grub's MERGE has resulted in 11 sold so far. On AMU FB - Hashley (no doubt) posts about their merge launch. Dingdong.
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Do they ever proofread?
Side note, who buys crap like this? And people say us “haters” have no life? I beg to differ.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 37e0bd.jpg[/IMG]

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

gram3 wrote:If I am interpreting it correctly, Grub's MERGE has resulted in 11 sold so far. On AMU FB - Hashley (no doubt) posts about their merge launch. Dingdong.
Lmao
Also I think it’s hilarious they went through an online system where you just pick a template and the online company does all the work. Their merch is just a template that anyone could use and order. There’s a lot of YouTube merch I think is hideous but at least it’s original. The binghams designed theirs with a designer and orders it custom and handles all shipping in house. The Gardner’s are lazy as fuck.

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

nahthxx wrote:
gram3 wrote:If I am interpreting it correctly, Grub's MERGE has resulted in 11 sold so far. On AMU FB - Hashley (no doubt) posts about their merge launch. Dingdong.
Lmao
Also I think it’s hilarious they went through an online system where you just pick a template and the online company does all the work. Their merch is just a template that anyone could use and order. There’s a lot of YouTube merch I think is hideous but at least it’s original. The binghams designed theirs with a designer and orders it custom and handles all shipping in house. The Gardner’s are lazy as fuck.

So many questions!
Why would anyone want to wear a logo for some random family they have never met?(And probably won’t)
Why would anyone pay $40 for a random sweatshirt?
Why would a family want random strangers wearing their logo? (Of course I know the answer to this one)
What’s in it for them? Do they get a portion of profits or do they expect a second random person to stop the first random person and ask for information about this wonderful family?
Too much sarcasm and disbelief for one post!! Image

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

msemiss wrote:
nahthxx wrote:
Lmao

So many questions!
Why would anyone want to wear a logo for some random family they have never met?(And probably won’t)
Why would a family want random strangers wearing their logo? (Of course I know the answer to this one)
What’s in it for them? Do they get a portion of profits or do they expect a second random person to stop the first random person and ask for information about this wonderful family?

I just did more research and the site they used is a fundraising site. Create your design, advertise on social media and they do all the work and send you the funds! Just another way to scam and profit from the KADs!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msemiss wrote:
nahthxx wrote:
Lmao

So many questions!

I don't understand why ANYONE would buy Youtuber "merch". But apparently they do. It's weird.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”