Lauren Self (@laurenselfblogs)

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lauren Self (@laurenselfblogs)

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

She just had a baby girl named Darcy at about 38 weeks. I started following her because our daughters were due days apart and have been curious if anyone else follows. What are your thoughts?

https://instagram.com/laurenselfblogs
https://www.youtube.com/user/RefinedFashion
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lauren Self (@laurenselfblogs)

Unread post by haterade »

I love her I wish she wasn't friends with Aaryn

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I like her too. But for some reason, her husband Corey drives me nuts 🤨! He seems like a nice enough fellow, I don't know what it is, he's very odd lol. She's in labor and he's teaching himself German, out loud, at the hospital lol. Not for a class or anything, I don't know, he's different lol.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes I honestly really like her too! She seems relatively down to earth, which is refreshing :)

For some reason her husband irritates me too...he seems humorless in a way?
Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Countrygirl15 »

Yes I love her she is so sweet, down to earth and so pretty. She went through a lot with losing her first daughter to stillbirth, and you can tell she legitimately loves being a mom which is refreshing to see.
Kellie11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellie11 »

Love her! I have a toddler close to her son Brody age and a newborn born a week after her this past November. She seems super down to earth, even admits to not doing everything “right” which could be controversial but I appreciate the honestly at least. She quit her job to be a stay at home mom, so apparently she will be posting more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

She’s an MLM hun who is also an anti masker. She’s trash just like the rest of these soup for brains morons.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Poopindabutt wrote:She’s an MLM hun who is also an anti masker. She’s trash just like the rest of these soup for brains morons.
No she’s not. She’s only like this because Aaryn is and she’s not original whatsoever. She copies everything all the Huns are doing. She has no personality.
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

violet08 wrote: ↑Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:03 pm
Poopindabutt wrote:She’s an MLM hun who is also an anti masker. She’s trash just like the rest of these soup for brains morons.
No she’s not. She’s only like this because Aaryn is and she’s not original whatsoever. She copies everything all the Huns are doing. She has no personality.
So she’s NOT trash because she’s only copying someone else that is definitely trash? you know that doesn’t make a lick of sense, come on now. I’ve watched her videos before she even went full blown covid denier crazy and she was always vain and annoying.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Poopindabutt wrote:
So she’s NOT trash because she’s only copying someone else that is definitely trash? you know that doesn’t make a lick of sense, come on now. I’ve watched her videos before she even went full blown covid denier crazy and she was always vain and annoying.
Sorry I meant to say she’s not anti mask. She’s trash. She is a Nat Renner and Aaryn Williams wannabe. Everytime they do something she does a few days later.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Poopindabutt wrote:
She’s not anti mask. She only is because Aaryn is

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wait, back up ladies. Where are we getting that she is anti-mask??
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well my opinion has drastically changed since I first posted on her thread. She's terrible, no better than any other pimp of their children, not to forget she's also a young life pusher. She was also terribly ugly about wearing her husband's military issued clothing when people called her out on it. She's changed drastically and I think it's repulsive. Also, let's be real, those are two of the ugliest children I've ever seen. I mean UGLY.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have we discussed how she's 5 minutes pregnant? It's gonna be a long nine months. I bet her eyes lit up with $ signs just thinking of all the whoring out she'll be doing on IG for stuff. She's all high and mighty about being out of YouTube now, no more pimping the kids! Ummm excuse me? You do it everyday on IG.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can you elaborate on wearing her husband's uniform? My husband served in his own country and it's typical of wives to wear some of their military clothes. So I'm curious what you mean.

Also curious why some are calling her a covid denier. Back in the early summer (ish) she went on a rant about how people in her community were not taking it seriously and how young people were flaunting going out and doing normal activities. Her whole point was about young people needing to think of the older generation to whom they could spread the virus unknowingly. Of course what she said is right and she was very passionate about it. I respected her for that. But maybe I've missed something since then.

Yeah, her kids are strange looking, I'll admit I've thought that to myself. Darcy especially was something else as an infant. Hopefully they'll grow into their looks! Her son has a cute personality.

The MLM shit overall has been the biggest turnoff to me. That and how she seems to try so hard to live up to a certain image (which itself is really basic).
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, real life, ugh lol. She was apparently dogged for wearing her hubby's army clothes and made a very smartassy ugly response on her stories. She is just DYING to be aaryn! I guess it's such a struggle when you are so greedy, pimping out your kids and building mlm structures, craving that attention and cash. Oh what to do, be a snarly smart-ass or make that cash? She briefly gave in to the bitchiness. It wasn't pretty. I didn't like it, i thought she handled it very poorly.
Countrygirl15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Countrygirl15 »

Lauren is actually friends with Arryn and nat reener. I don’t think she tries to copy them at all. she is completely herself and that is one of the many things I like about her. I know she does young living but I’m honestly happy for her thst she gets to do that and make money. In my opinion she is one of the only YouTube moms who deserve it. She is completely humble
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Countrygirl15 wrote:Lauren is actually friends with Arryn and nat reener. I don’t think she tries to copy them at all. she is completely herself and that is one of the many things I like about her. I know she does young living but I’m honestly happy for her thst she gets to do that and make money. In my opinion she is one of the only YouTube moms who deserve it. She is completely humble
MLMs are inherently exploitative. The number of YT and Instagram moms who began shilling in 2020 is astounding. Many of them either aren’t making money, or are relying on the suckers who see their already lavish lifestyles as proof of success. The only way to make money in a MLM is to continue to have people sign up under you. It also bugs the shit out of me that she sends Brody to daycare all day when she’s home and there’s a fucking global pandemic.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Y'all I kind of died at the way this "artist" portrayed Darcy's face Image ImageImage
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m officially done following this whackadoo. She reposted a picture on her stories about how Christians cannot practice “new age beliefs,” meanwhile she is making her income shilling snake oil. The original post talked about how the Enneagram test was created by Satan. I just fucking can’t comprehend the hypocrisy and stupidity.

Return to “I-P”