Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 pm Shay Butler had more subscribers and a pretty devoted fan base when he started his Trixin line, and that didn't go beyond YouTube. I think they are delusional thinking they're going to be big successes. If she does like Mindy McNight and gets a deal with Walmart or the like, she has a better shot. But otherwise, I just don't see it happening.
BTW, speaking of "their friend Mindy", I love how they are all of a sudden such great friends. For the past few years, it's been "we don't need friends! We have each other!" And now that Mindy McNight has a deal with Walmart, all of a sudden they're besties...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The house Bonnie wants to build still hasn't materialized. I wonder what is going on with their property and what will be needed in order to start building? I doubt E&J are in a position to build right now. I do believe Bonnie wants to build vs Joel's idea of a fixer upper home purchase.
Other than Ruby, are the rest of the Griffith sisters considered impactful influencers? E&J presence on social media has diminished. I see Bonnie point out Julie was her +1 or perhaps not directly invited? I never heard them speak about Mindy prior to this event? I don't know why they think the behavior at the end of the vlog is funny. They act like silly teenagers.
Shay Butler is a good example how difficult having a clothing line is. This is from years ago when he launched his line. Sounds a bit like Bollie. 'Fans were led to believe that they would be seeing high quality, original designs that could “rival North Face” – not cheap, screen-printed blank Gildan shirts with anodyne clip-art logos slapped on them.' https://superfame.com/post/trixin-disas ... cusations/
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

KatAce95 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:08 pm I seriously think that Ruby will do really well with her pre-teen/teen clothing line, Bollie are going to hate it!. Next year Bollie will start making preteen clothing too (if the Brand survives that long)
Why would Ruby want this type of business that is risky and a headache from what you can see Bonnie describe at times. I don't get it.
I would like to here Mindy's story how she started her business and how she successfully launched her products at Walmart. Another friend who they know that has an interesting business success story is Albion Fit company owners (podcast). This company owner had experience and it wasn't easy.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Oatmill. Really.
I'm sure she will a fantastic help to Ellie with the editing of her epic novel.
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

here’s another thing that irritates me with this twit...now correct me if i’m wrong because she blocked me back in december for saying on her instagram that i wish she didn’t spend so much on yet another coat, i would have like to see the children get an extra pair of pajamas & sheets (as cody’s were held together with duct tape & boston had cut the knees of his “footie” pajamas because they were tight as he he was growing & this bish spends $1500+ on a coat for herself ) so she blocked me....so i don’t know if she has mentioned China.....
BUT
....considering her business is there, she has a personal relationship there based on the their trip to China & they are so VERY religious. one would think they would ask heavenly father to stop the spread, heal the sick, i don’t know maybe pray for the MILLIONS in quarantine??
could u imagine if we were under their communist rule & government ordered quarantine that doesn’t have an end date???
bon bon couldn’t get her nails done, have food delivered, have bree babysit, etc...
she is such a selfish witch....she’ll either post a something after reading here or complain in coming weeks when the spring line is delayed because factories are closed now because of the quarantine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:
KatAce95 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:08 pm I seriously think that Ruby will do really well with her pre-teen/teen clothing line, Bollie are going to hate it!. Next year Bollie will start making preteen clothing too (if the Brand survives that long)
Why would Ruby want this type of business that is risky and a headache from what you can see Bonnie describe at times. I don't get it.
I would like to here Mindy's story how she started her business and how she successfully launched her products at Walmart. Another friend who they know that has an interesting business success story is Albion Fit company owners (podcast). This company owner had experience and it wasn't easy.
Mindy is an OG YouTube mom. She has been around for years-- ever heard of 'Cute Girls Hairstyles"?. Her husband is a savvy businessman, and her daughters Brooklyn and Bailey have a successful channel of their own. She pioneered exploiting your kids for money, then actually wrote a book about "keeping kids safe online" Image
That's why she has a deal with Walmart.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

emmalinelola wrote:here’s another thing that irritates me with this twit...now correct me if i’m wrong because she blocked me back in december for saying on her instagram that i wish she didn’t spend so much on yet another coat, i would have like to see the children get an extra pair of pajamas & sheets (as cody’s were held together with duct tape & boston had cut the knees of his “footie” pajamas because they were tight as he he was growing & this bish spends $1500+ on a coat for herself ImageImage) so she blocked me....so i don’t know if she has mentioned China.....
BUT
....considering her business is there, she has a personal relationship there based on the their trip to China & they are so VERY religious. one would think they would ask heavenly father to stop the spread, heal the sick, i don’t know maybe pray for the MILLIONS in quarantine??
could u imagine if we were under their communist rule & government ordered quarantine that doesn’t have an end date???
bon bon couldn’t get her nails done, have food delivered, have bree babysit, etc...
she is such a selfish witch....she’ll either post a something after reading here or complain in coming weeks when the spring line is delayed because factories are closed now because of the quarantine. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS. You won't hear about all that thpugh unless A- Bon Bon reads that and somehow has the brains to think its worthy of her special insta posts or B- it impacts their business.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Didn’t Bonnie have a fall out with Albionfit or is that from my imagination? She was bagging their clothes in her vlogs are the first Bollie line came out, wasn’t she? Or something about the sizing wasn’t good for her there? Can anyone refresh my memory? I’m curious why she dragging them again out of the blue. And why they’d invite her to one fo their events.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafalagain wrote:Didn’t Bonnie have a fall out with Albionfit or is that from my imagination? She was bagging their clothes in her vlogs are the first Bollie line came out, wasn’t she? Or something about the sizing wasn’t good for her there? Can anyone refresh my memory? I’m curious why she dragging them again out of the blue. And why they’d invite her to one fo their events.
They seem to be oblivious to her bitching about them. Someone even tried to ask them why they use spokesmodels who talk about how every other brand besides Bollie is POS, and they made some comment along the lines of "We will always love Bonnie and Ellie!"(if memory serves-- anyone else remember that?)
Maybe they think Bonnie and Ellie have more clout than they actually do?

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

It seems like Olivia is wearing less makeup now, so that’s good, I guess..
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:39 pm
amyfalafalagain wrote:Didn’t Bonnie have a fall out with Albionfit or is that from my imagination? She was bagging their clothes in her vlogs are the first Bollie line came out, wasn’t she? Or something about the sizing wasn’t good for her there? Can anyone refresh my memory? I’m curious why she dragging them again out of the blue. And why they’d invite her to one fo their events.
They seem to be oblivious to her bitching about them. Someone even tried to ask them why they use spokesmodels who talk about how every other brand besides Bollie is POS, and they made some comment along the lines of "We will always love Bonnie and Ellie!"(if memory serves-- anyone else remember that?)

My memory is the same and there were comments asking why they supported them. I'll be interested to see how much clout they have a year from now based on their declining (based on views) YouTube businesses. Looking back at their IG, I hadn't realized the black casual outfit that Bonnie and Oliva modeled years ago looks similar to their Bollie black casual outfit that has done ok. I'm not sure how albionfit's response stating they should talk to them in person is a realistic situation? I doubt that is even possible. If you look at other things, I don't believe they've been asked to model again and they haven't been in this type of speaking position more than that one time.

This is from a few years ago on albionfit IG:
Why are you having Bonnie Hoellein give a talk on Body Positivity when she just had liposuction?? This is not great publicity for Albionfit and I am no longer a fan because of this. She deleted all the comments that were asking her exactly this question and then blocked people. She's a terrible example of body positivity and should not be allowed to participate. Bad choice Albionfit.

albionfit
Verified
@------ I can’t speak for Bonnie, but it sounds like she’s getting a lot of negative comments on her feed. If I were her, I’d want to talk about them in person vs on a post, and that’s what we’re hoping for too! ❤️
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

I thought the fallout was with Roolee when they made a statement about using models that fit in their standard size clothes or something.
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Sneak peak #1 of Bollie spring line is on Bollies Instagram. RUN DONT WALK NOW LADIES!! YIKES YIKES YIKES!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:54 am Sneak peak #1 of Bollie spring line is on Bollies Instagram. RUN DONT WALK NOW LADIES!! YIKES YIKES YIKES!
The comments are gold....here's one (and not ONE is positive!): "Definitely a no on this one ladies! It looks comfortable but also like we’ll be the contestants in the next potato sack races!"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:
Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:54 am Sneak peak #1 of Bollie spring line is on Bollies Instagram. RUN DONT WALK NOW LADIES!! YIKES YIKES YIKES!
The comments are gold....here's one (and not ONE is positive!): "Definitely a no on this one ladies! It looks comfortable but also like we’ll be the contestants in the next potato sack races!"
What I think is funny is that when they first posted about the photo shoot, Bonnie said that the comments were so positive. Maybe after Joel and Jared got done deleting everything but the suckups, but I have a really hard time believing that the comments were overwhelmingly positive!

On the Albion story, it sounds like they were purposely misunderstanding what the person was saying. Saying "I got blocked for asking how liposuction promotes body positivity", isn't the same as saying Bonnie was getting a lot of negative comments and wanted to deal with it "in person". If that's what Bonnie wanted, all she had to do was say "I'm getting a lot of negativity and I would like to address it". But that requires a level of maturity lacking in all the Griffiths...

me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

Well Bonnie blocked me on Instagram. I told her she needs to save herself now and stop letting Ellie design anything! If Ellie was truly behind the elegant night gown...1800's little house on the prairie under garments. Its horrible!! I'm not sure what they were actually thinking! And i know they own the company, but shouldn't the designers in NYC tell them how bad it is? Or do they not care because they get paid no matter what. The comments on the Bollie Instagram are great!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 am
I like the comment on the sketch design. Someone said please tell me this is a nightgown. Others said it looks like something the Amish would wear. I'm sure they will be deleted soon. Too funny.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:39 pm

She was fired by a company for being too overweight she had said but didn’t mention the company! She went crazy after that!
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

The comments on Bollie Instagram are already being deleted...! What kind of company does that?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

me_too926 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 am The comments on Bollie Instagram are already being deleted...! What kind of company does that?
Not all of them-I just read a bunch of them. I figure they will be history though here pretty quickly!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

For me, what takes this “house gown” to a new level of ugliness, are the sleeves. They make the dress look like a draft of a pattern (sorry, don’t know sewing terms) that is still in the design stage. If they were shorter, longer, tighter, elasticized, it may help, but probably not. It’s beyond redemption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”