Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

I can’t sleep so I googled “Bollie Brand reviews” omg they are HORRIBLE!! They scrubbed all the negative reviews off their website, but google them for a good laugh
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote:I can’t sleep so I googled “Bollie Brand reviews” omg they are HORRIBLE!! They scrubbed all the negative reviews off their website, but google them for a good laugh
Have you seen Trustpilot? They can't scrub those! And most of them are brutal except for a few that seem to have been written by family members and stans.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:41 pm I can’t sleep so I googled “Bollie Brand reviews” omg they are HORRIBLE!! They scrubbed all the negative reviews off their website, but google them for a good laugh
Wow... that's a lot of 1 star reviews! I also went to their website for the first time.. their acrylic case is $115???? You can get one of those anywhere else for like $20! Are they crazy? Are the people buying them insane?!?! I wouldn't give them money for anything on their shop. But, I will enjoy reading the rest of those 1 star reviews!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:41 pm I can’t sleep so I googled “Bollie Brand reviews” omg they are HORRIBLE!! They scrubbed all the negative reviews off their website, but google them for a good laugh
Wow... that's a lot of 1 star reviews! I also went to their website for the first time.. their acrylic case is $115???? You can get one of those anywhere else for like $20! Are they crazy? Are the people buying them insane?!?! I wouldn't give them money for anything on their shop. But, I will enjoy reading the rest of those 1 star reviews!
Didn't you watch their super professional Bollie vs Target video?!? Theirs is MUCH bigger and MUCH better quality. Would you really want to buy 2 or 3 $20 cases to clutter your counters for what you can fit in one of theirs???

Image couldn't help it, sorry! That video was hilarious, as was watching them scramble in the comments to defend themselves lol my thoughts: few women have the amount of crap they have to put in one and also yes I'd much rather spend $60 for storage than over $100 with a shitty company Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And what is annoying AF are the "reviews" from people who haven't even bought anything but give them 5 stars just because they are Bonnie and Ellie. .
I had to laugh at the Bollé review. Wrong spot, dude.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

131618 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:58 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Didn't you watch their super professional Bollie vs Target video?!? Theirs is MUCH bigger and MUCH better quality. Would you really want to buy 2 or 3 $20 cases to clutter your counters for what you can fit in one of theirs???

Image couldn't help it, sorry! That video was hilarious, as was watching them scramble in the comments to defend themselves lol my thoughts: few women have the amount of crap they have to put in one and also yes I'd much rather spend $60 for storage than over $100 with a shitty company Image

haha No.. I never watched that video... I saw the thumbnail and was like... nah I'll pass. They are ridiculous, and I too would rather spend $60 anywhere else.. then give them even a penny.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

So Youtube tells them you are exploiting your kids and she puts Olivia to vlog! All I see is this poor girl is mimicking all that is wrong with her mother! Eg Here is my favorite bottle (flighty thought) what’s that scratch....

Also lady is not allowed to make a single move off her dog bed in Olivia’s room! Olivia can’t sleep in fear of her neurotic mother’s rules to keep the dog on the bed!
They have driven that dog Psycho by restricting its every move!

Sorry Olivia sweetheart it is a giant thumbs down and not because of you but of your mother and child labor etc....
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 pm And what is annoying AF are the "reviews" from people who haven't even bought anything but give them 5 stars just because they are Bonnie and Ellie. Image.
I had to laugh at the Bollé review. Wrong spot, dude. Image

I hadn't realized they have in the bottom corner on the Bollie website - a Shopper Approved star rating reviews site. After looking into some of the higher ratings, there were some issues with the overall star rating vs. what an individual wrote about the product...meaning there were some issues even with higher ratings, but I don't think that is uncommon. The would 'buy again' category, five stars did see the higher percentage and four or lower stars were 1 in 3 might mean they will not be return shoppers. I'll be interested to see how the spring line goes because to me, they are not attractive pieces. I think their return policy still is a big problem and one they haven't solved or maybe can't due to the financial state of their company?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Total views from yesterday was +123,418 (Social Blade). This was years ago, a view number for one vlog within twenty four hours. Mermaid Cave has been a weird collection of views over the years and it is seeing 500+ views per hour now and yesterday. :?
Another number 138,479 avg daily views - 830,875 views last seven days. I'm not sure where their viewers went?
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Hope Olivia gets every penny made off of that video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:08 am Hope Olivia gets every penny made off of that video

They correctly labeled it for kids so there wasn't anything made of it, or at least not with ads. I will have to give Joel that much-they have been labeling ones focusing on kids the correct way! Olivia was just like her mom-I'm getting where I can't hardly watch vlogs when it's a lot of Bonnie and Olivia.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

What is happening with this channel? I’m not the least bit interested in Olivia’s routine, Joel demonstrating how to wipe the floor with a rag, Joel’s garden care, four-wheeling, camping trips, blooper videos, etc. What next? A camera strapped on Ladies back so we can experience what her days like. Though that would be mainly the bars of her cage, and elbow crooks due to constant handling. No wonder views are down.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:47 pm What is happening with this channel? I’m not the least bit interested in Olivia’s routine, Joel demonstrating how to wipe the floor with a rag, Joel’s garden care, four-wheeling, camping trips, blooper videos, etc. What next? A camera strapped on Ladies back so we can experience what her days like. Though that would be mainly the bars of her cage, and elbow crooks due to constant handling. No wonder views are down.

I agree their video content has been dull. They have remained disciplined with a five day week schedule and uploading every morning.
My guess if Joel doesn't have as much work editing if they were to decrease their vlogging schedule, he might have to figure out another occupations since he doesn't appear to be intensely involved with Bollie, isn't on IG or a brand deal spokesman. Today's total video views +116,287....that is a new low. To put it in context, in the first week of Feb (2018) they had 4,676,833 million views that week. Last Feb (2019) it was 2,209,902 million views in the first week. This past week it was 830,875K. They had several viral videos back in the day that really helped their channel. I can't image they aren't budgeting differently observing this big of impact with decrease YouTube views.
With E&J not vlogging and Bonnie's views down, it may impact Bollie. Ruby is going to have her own clothing line too? Amazing. :?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:24 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:47 pm What is happening with this channel? I’m not the least bit interested in Olivia’s routine, Joel demonstrating how to wipe the floor with a rag, Joel’s garden care, four-wheeling, camping trips, blooper videos, etc. What next? A camera strapped on Ladies back so we can experience what her days like. Though that would be mainly the bars of her cage, and elbow crooks due to constant handling. No wonder views are down.

I agree their video content has been dull. They have remained disciplined with a five day week schedule and uploading every morning.
My guess if Joel doesn't have as much work editing if they were to decrease their vlogging schedule, he might have to figure out another occupations since he doesn't appear to be intensely involved with Bollie, isn't on IG or a brand deal spokesman. Today's total video views +116,287....that is a new low. To put it in context, in the first week of Feb (2018) they had 4,676,833 million views that week. Last Feb (2019) it was 2,209,902 million views in the first week. This past week it was 830,875K. They had several viral videos back in the day that really helped their channel. I can't image they aren't budgeting differently observing this big of impact with decrease YouTube views.
With E&J not vlogging and Bonnie's views down, it may impact Bollie. Ruby is going to have her own clothing line too? Amazing. :?
Ruby has always copied her sisters! She got the same furniture as Ellie! She copied their comments and vlogs in the past no surprise she wants in the clothing line!
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

I seriously think that Ruby will do really well with her pre-teen/teen clothing line, Bollie are going to hate it!. Next year Bollie will start making preteen clothing too (if the Brand survives that long)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KatAce95 wrote:I seriously think that Ruby will do really well with her pre-teen/teen clothing line, Bollie are going to hate it!. Next year Bollie will start making preteen clothing too (if the Brand survives that long)
It depends. If she doesn't learn from her sisters' mistakes, and tries to sell cheap Chinese goods for Nordstrom prices, and blocks and deletes any negative comments, and gives bad customer service, she won't do well. I also don't think she's going to do well if she does like her sisters and thinks she's a "designer". Because they really don't have very good taste or fashion sense. If she actually sells decent quality clothing, and lets people who know what they're doing have input, maybe she will have some success. It's still glorified merch though. I don't see it expanding beyond her tween fan base. She just has more of them than Bonnie and Ellie do.
Shay Butler had more subscribers and a pretty devoted fan base when he started his Trixin line, and that didn't go beyond YouTube. I think they are delusional thinking they're going to be big successes. If she does like Mindy McNight and gets a deal with Walmart or the like, she has a better shot. But otherwise, I just don't see it happening.
BTW, speaking of "their friend Mindy", I love how they are all of a sudden such great friends. For the past few years, it's been "we don't need friends! We have each other!" And now that Mindy McNight has a deal with Walmart, all of a sudden they're besties...

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

"Winter White Chic" .... "AND OATMILL" :?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Oatmill :-o LOL How about "Oatmeal," Bonnie. Normally, people with local accents, still spell the word correctly. These Hoellein girls just don't care, they spell it the way it sounds.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

My take: crass again pretending they want to steal the furniture and thinking they are hilarious! Very chic ladies!
Also throw the host under the bus saying she said, “You should have stolen it”
Another glimpse of Ellie all giddy as soon as the young waiter shows up! How desperate is this woman for attention!
And finally, they can’t literally exist outside the family bubble! So many woman there but Bonnie “Where are my sisters?”
I have two sisters we are as tight as thieves but we are able to have our own lives, they are literally incapacitated if not together but then again who else will understand oat mill?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:49 am Oatmill :-o LOL How about "Oatmeal," Bonnie. Normally, people with local accents, still spell the word correctly. These Hoellein girls just don't care, they spell it the way it sounds.
oops, I meant Griffith girls, not Hoellein (but then, it does extend to Hoelleins cause they can't be bothered to correct their children either)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”