Sam&Alyssa

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Sam&Alyssa

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Haven't seen them pop up around here yet, so I figured I'd start the conversation. They're a lesbian couple that just had their first baby a little over two months ago, a daughter called Avery James.

I like them. I think they're pretty down to earth and a lot more chill than most other YT moms. Although I wish they'd chill out a little with the daily baby pictures/videos and not film Avery in the bathtub :? (even though they cover her privates). But those are really my only complaints.

Thoughts? Anybody else watch them?
butterflyflower
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam&Alyssa

Unread post by butterflyflower »

deusexwarchina wrote: ā†‘Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:28 pm Haven't seen them pop up around here yet, so I figured I'd start the conversation. They're a lesbian couple that just had their first baby a little over two months ago, a daughter called Avery James.

I like them. I think they're pretty down to earth and a lot more chill than most other YT moms. Although I wish they'd chill out a little with the daily baby pictures/videos and not film Avery in the bathtub :? (even though they cover her privates). But those are really my only complaints.

I watch them, though to be honest Alyssa has been annoying me. Not completely sure why, but when she talks on the vlog I cringe šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

butterflyflower wrote: ā†‘Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:12 am
deusexwarchina wrote: ā†‘Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:28 pm Haven't seen them pop up around here yet, so I figured I'd start the conversation. They're a lesbian couple that just had their first baby a little over two months ago, a daughter called Avery James.

I watch them, though to be honest Alyssa has been annoying me. Not completely sure why, but when she talks on the vlog I cringe šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I agree. I made this thread a while ago, either right before or right after they had Avery, and now I can't stand them. Avery is a very cute baby, don't get me wrong, but everything about S&A drives me batty.
butterflyflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterflyflower »

Avery is adorable and it's kind of funny that S or A tries to interact with her in a cutesy way, she just looks at them like "wtf" haha. I feel like she's super judgy, if a baby can even be judgy.

This might sound super nitpicky but one of the biggest things that annoys me about alyssa is how she says "like" and "literally" ALL THE TIME. it really gets on my nerves lol
Lurkylou
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lurkylou »

butterflyflower wrote: ā†‘Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:12 am

For me, it's about how insecure Alyssa seems. When they first discussed Avery's birth, I remember her saying, "You get the DNA so I get the name." She's also really weird about Avery and every time that baby shows favoritism towards her. It just comes off like she's trying to over compensate for the fact she is not Avery's biological mom. It shouldn't matter. She's her child. She's raising her. If they decide to have more children, I wonder if she'll donate her eggs or if Sam will do it all over again? Either way, she needs to chill out. Avery is just as much hers as she is Sam's. Nothing anyone says will change that.

Return to ā€œQ-Zā€