KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

smbmom
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

Unread post by smbmom »

Loooooonggg time lurker here.
We thought they left Landon out a lot, but do we even know Sutton at all? I can’t believe how many times they have left him and he’s so young. I rarely watch them anymore but when he appears in the vlog I’m like “whoa. I forgot they had a 3rd son.” It’s a shame, they seem EXTREMELY disconnected to him
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

No, she didn’t have the surgery. She had the stent placement (which is a procedure) and now she has to have the stone break up (lithotripsy?) and then after that another procedure to remove the stent after the stones have passed. Unfortunately they will be dragging this out out for another couple weeks.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

Also what kind of work out program is it where the leader/owner whatever she calls herself is running a weight loss challenge and she is sitting there chowing down on McDonald’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Ckc717 wrote:How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

Also what kind of work out program is it where the leader/owner whatever she calls herself is running a weight loss challenge and she is sitting there chowing down on McDonald’s.

ImageImageImageImageImageExactly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Terelynne wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 pm
Ckc717 wrote:How funny khoa telling his kids there are bad people who steal and to stay away from them when he himself is one of those bad people. How quickly he forgets he was breaking into cars and stealing...

ImageImageImageImageImageExactly!!

yep and did you see the video they were not there to steal they went in threw stuff to damage? also the idiot says we got the license plate pauses and then says its probably stolen yes it is dumbass . I'm betting its someone who is just sick of them and their bragging and this was a way to get back. They didn't take anything just damaged stuff and while its not affecting k&k I find it funny one of them had slides on with socks which is what tacky ass khoa wears all the time and Keren loves her tacky slides wondering if its a fan that is just sick of their bragging not that it makes it right but they didn't go to steal stuff just damage stuff
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hello sweet friends!! Happy New Year!! Here’s to making 2020 the BEST YEAR yet!!! ImageImageImageImage

We are just about due for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!! Image🤍Image
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Kkandbabyj- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Off topic, but...poor Sutton has zero words that I have ever heard. Is he going to be put in speech therapy? Has he had his 15minyhs check up or was Kern too busy to take him?! That kid watches TV all the time. Why?!

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

KK in dramaland
KK pittyparty

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:14 am Off topic, but...poor Sutton has zero words that I have ever heard. Is he going to be put in speech therapy? Has he had his 15minyhs check up or was Kern too busy to take him?! That kid watches TV all the time. Why?!

Taking him to speech therapy would require him to leave the house so that’s not happening. Same goes with the checkup..maybe people would say he is cross eyed, Keren cannot have that happening.
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicki2785 »

KKAndTheNeverendingHospitalStay

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

blehhh wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:55 am KK in dramaland
KK pittyparty

KK pityparty
I 2nd that!
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

KK - Jingle Bells, Lake House Smells, Keren Laid A Stone
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

VaCar wrote:
telle0x wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:35 pm Give me a break !! ImageImage THREE hospital bed thumbnails in a row spanning 4 days?! They’re loving this. As someone said above, they must be happy that Keren got a kidney stone because it’s actually something to vlog. Not even going to hate watch because I can’t imagine anything more boring

I haven't watched any of them since after Landon's burn & the pregnancy. I'm not going to give them another view. Just disgusted with them. Sickening.
Does anyone else find it a little tasteless that they called it a Christmas miracle? Im sure they've heard about brittani leach because i didnt even watch her and i heard. I know it sounds stupid and most likely not the case but it sounds like shes throwing shade...like well at least we got our miracle. Like i said im sure that's not how kern meant it but still she could have a little more compassion

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

RavenUK wrote:
RavenUK wrote:Khoa says they need scissors to open the jeep box and Jackson say “get them”. I could never and still don’t speak to my parents in this manner. So rude, why don’t they teach the children manners. Entitlement household!
I bet Keren won’t let him go home. He may have tried but I can hear her voice now. “But babe I’m scared, don’t leave me”.
My husband was in the hospital with terminal cancer (after surgery) and even though we didnt have kids we did have a dog who needed to be taken care of so he was fine with me leaving once in awhile or whenever i wanted....now that i couldnt imagine leaving my baby to sit at the hospital with a grown aas adult 24/7...she doesn't even let him sleep at hone and its just kidney stones

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Phoebe99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 05b1a2.jpg[/IMG] when she has to make a post about a dying child about herself Image

Ok so she does know about them. Her posting her Christmas miracle is like saying...god was looking to pass out a miracle that day and decided to give it to krusty kerns kidney stones instead of an innocent baby...now again i know thats not What kern is saying but if i were her i would feel like it could be thought of that way especially by a grieving mother who is probably constantly asking herself (and god) why

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Deceased wrote:No, she didn’t have the surgery. She had the stent placement (which is a procedure) and now she has to have the stone break up (lithotripsy?) and then after that another procedure to remove the stent after the stones have passed. Unfortunately they will be dragging this out out for another couple weeks.
Sorry was just going off what they had been saying (keren even refers to it as surgery again in her Instagram stories from yesterday) but obviously procedure doesn't sound as dramatic as surgery so of course they need to keep saying she had surgery Image

Sent from my Agora XS using Tapatalk

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

She had surgery to implant silicone in her breasts and surgery to extract her children. This procedure was simply a tube up her peehole. They’ve been very confusing about what is going on. I wouldn’t be able to decipher it except my mom just experienced this very thing.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I was scrolling through Hunchies "cheers to the next decade with you" and the second picture, I was like... who the heck is that ugly woman??? It took me honestly 8+ minutes, to realize it was creepy! How did he not realize how horrible he looked with long hair? :jd:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Deceased wrote:She had surgery to implant silicone in her breasts and surgery to extract her children. This procedure was simply a tube up her peehole. They’ve been very confusing about what is going on. I wouldn’t be able to decipher it except my mom just experienced this very thing.
Yes! They’re being intentionally vague to make it sound worse than it is. Even her little “I MADE them let me leave”... girl... you went back to the hospital of your own accord 2? 3? Times?! She acts like this makes her a badass!

FFS, my dad has had kidney stones where you’re in blinding pain and they make him go home, drink litres of water and walk around for 3 days first to make it pass. I know blah blah blah everyone is different but Keren just HAS to feel like a special snowflake. Shame on her for wanting to be in the hospital for sympathy and getting out of parenting duties.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”