RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T.titty: thick as thieves and pyramid schemes | Part 9

THREAD CREDIT: perfectionista_mom

Honorable mention: T. Tired-“watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”

COPPA is coming! Time to get a REAL job....scam queen! Selling snake oils ain’t it.

Previous:

Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Her sister is just as crazy as she is. She is selling the oils now to. and admitted she was telling people to use a thives oil for the wrong thing. So shes just about trying to make money but not being educated on anything that you are selling.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

When will this skank stop pretending shes postpartum !! You have a toddler!!! a year and a half old child!! Postpartum is considered to be up until 6 weeks after giving birth!!! Saying she wears extensions because of postpartum and bfeeding lolllllll no its your bleached out dry mullet it wont grow because of the amount of bleach you have saturated on your head monthly😂 shes sooooo natural though!! maybe she can dump a bucket of oil on her head to be an extra #oilymama ughh so fucking cringy. this shit is beyond entertaining omg.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

To chime in from 8th thread, I believe the point of buying subs is because more views makes the video more visible, she is more likely to be trending on the front page. I could be wrong though.

As for the heels. Yikes. I'm already imagining Ella does fall and Tiffani will blame whatever the company that manufactured the shoes is, the store that sells them, if Ella falls at the mall it will be the malls fault etc. More ER content though. Sick
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I think this was talked about like four threads back lol. But she will claim post partum until her kids are freaking 20!!! Stop throwing out the word postpartum. Your hair sucks, you dye it every five days, of course it’s falling out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:02 pm I think this was talked about like four threads back lol. But she will claim post partum until her kids are freaking 20!!! Stop throwing out the word postpartum. Your hair sucks, you dye it every five days, of course it’s falling out!!!

Happened to Susan Olsen, the actress that played Cindy Brady. She was just a little girl and all that bleach ruined her hair. It was falling out in clumps.

Another reason for baby 4, so she can actually seem more relatable. Post partum is probably a great click bait title
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

It's the only reason they keep popping out kids..for better views and money. What are they going to do as their kids get older? No one is going to watch their asses anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The more subs they have the more companies contact them to sell their junk. Someone on another thread said it was like $100 can buy you 1000 subs. I was shocked how cheap it was and made sense why a lot buy them especially the ones known to be lazy buy them.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

perfectionista_mom wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 pm It's the only reason they keep popping out kids..for better views and money. What are they going to do as their kids get older? No one is going to watch their asses anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The same thing she does now, sit on her phone. She will get her cats and the cradle moment.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:02 pm The more subs they have the more companies contact them to sell their junk. Someone on another thread said it was like $100 can buy you 1000 subs. I was shocked how cheap it was and made sense why a lot buy them especially the ones known to be lazy buy them.
I wish these companies did more research on the people they sponsor. Big Lots gave Tiffi that sponsorship and she had recently trashed them.

Makes sense that's the reason. I thought it was so they would be on the front page and hopefully (for their sake not ours) get some genuine subs. It's horrible how cheap that is.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Finally saw those boots and heels? WTH is up with that?
I know when I breast feed I enjoy having my child in a nice
pair of heels, especially when it matches their lil purse.
I try to always keep my little over one year old
baby classy.🙄🤮
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can’t wait to see what miss jealous tiffani has to say about her “besties” new Land Rover!!! Cue a passive aggressive post/story about how things don’t matter to her and she is so happy with the things she has....BUT IM SO TIRED TOO.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:56 pm Can’t wait to see what miss jealous tiffani has to say about her “besties” new Land Rover!!! Cue a passive aggressive post/story about how things don’t matter to her and she is so happy with the things she has....BUT IM SO TIRED TOO.

Omg too funny.
She may have already with the getting rid of stuff and making life simpler bs the other day.
Bri’s gonna make life simpler in her new car. Haha.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:56 pm Can’t wait to see what miss jealous tiffani has to say about her “besties” new Land Rover!!! Cue a passive aggressive post/story about how things don’t matter to her and she is so happy with the things she has....BUT IM SO TIRED TOO.

So happy with what she has. What a joke. She isn't happy with her natural hair. She isn't happy with anything.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I will be very surprised if Ttit doesn’t run out and buy a car as well.(or try) Wonder if she can though with no steady income to put down? Not sure if anyone would sell her a car, since she couldn’t qualify for a house. Ridiculous way to live. He needs to get a job so they can you know, not be labeled high risk by banks.
The life of a Tiktoker is hard yo.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:

So happy with what she has. What a joke. She isn't happy with her natural hair. She isn't happy with anything.
My first thought when I saw Bri’s new car was “Ooooooh this is going to throw Bulldog Beastly over the edge!”

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is asking for video requests. Someone should put down a car shopping suggestion.

I bet she uses it as an excuse to sell oils. She can lie and say it's thanks to popular demand!

Who wants to watch her shop at Aldi tomorrow? Let's see what processed food she buys.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

Oh dont worry .. she'll be getting a new car soon. Whether it be some bs excuse or for baby #4 it'll happen. She hasnt had a new one in a long time lol *sarcasm*
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I'm sure she will get one. I just thought it would be fun to add salt to the wound.

Do you guys thinks she gets jealous of women that have all daughters or mostly daughters? If she conceives a boy, will she still love Ella the most because she's the girl? Or does she love the baby for the clicks and views they reap
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote:Yeah I'm sure she will get one. I just thought it would be fun to add salt to the wound.

Do you guys thinks she gets jealous of women that have all daughters or mostly daughters? If she conceives a boy, will she still love Ella the most because she's the girl? Or does she love the baby for the clicks and views they reap

She probably wants what Tara has. Her little mini-me’s that she can dress all pretty and fancy. Except I feel like Tara’s girls always look cute and Ella looks like a slob half the time in outfits that are too big for her. It’s sad!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”