Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | Part 53

THREAD CREDIT: Andielina0984

Recap!

-Vanessa is STILL losing it! She STILL looks like shit! She’s STILL treating her children like shit! Everything about her is SHIT!

-She’s finally come back to YT but it’s probably only bc David started getting on her for being lazy and all the money she’s blowing.

-Lily is still the sweetest, most kindhearted little girl on YT. She deserves so much better than a mom talking down to her everyday. I wish KC would have taken her back to S.A. with her.

-Charlie STILL isn’t potty trained!!! But don’t worry he’s in daycare now so they’ll take care of it. Always someone else raising her damn kids.

-Vanessa‘s been spending her spare time following “cool” teens on IG and Tik Tok. Literally ALL. DAY. LONG! Then when the kids get home from school/daycare she’ll run around the house screaming how “OvErWhElMeD” she is and rush the kids off to bed as soon as the sun goes down.

-David isn’t any better. The guy is an absolute loser and V deserves him! That’s why you get for baby-trapping a spoiled momma’s boy! A guy nearing thirty that would rather hide in the closet playing videos games than take care of his kids or spend time with his wife. Winner!

-She FINALLY admitted that they should have never purchased that house. No shit! They bought an absolute lemon bc V just had to “look” rich like her bff Britney. All the other houses in their budget were older and didn’t look as nice. Well....there was a reason for that! I mean, the uneven stairs, old neighborhood, and LIEN should have made them run for the hills. Not V! Just as long as ppl tHiNk she’s rich from the outside, who care about the inside.

-Speaking of the outside, she looks absolutely horrible! I swear she has the same scabs/scars on her face that she had over the summer. The one over her lip? And now she’s picking Charlie’s face!! Vanessa, what is wrong with you?? Pick yourself all you want but leave that little boy alone! But it’s not like she’s embarrassed about her appearance bc she’s the one uploading these videos of her looking worse than a crackhead! She buys all these fancy clothes Britney buys but she can’t take the 15 mins to looks presentable! She doesn’t take pride in anything! Not her kids, not her house, not her pets, and def not her appearance. Gross!

-Finally, the pets! Those poor babies! When she’s not locking them up in their tiny cages all day, she’s using them for content! From chasing Benny down with the vacuum or throwing them across the room, and that’s just stuff she posts on the internet! If anyone actually gave a damn about her, she would have been called out months ago. I’ve seen ppl canceled for doing way less. She’s garbage!!

How long will her comeback last? Does she make it through Vlogmas? Will she get rid of that dumb chaise lounge in her living room? Find out now?

Previous:

lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by lazydazey »

I am so happy they are still going to have a kitchen because Lilly was so stinking sad about them getting rid of theirs! How many times is she going to say the kids love something? Man, if you have a shot everytime she says that, id be dead. haha. And oh man, she got them paint. cant wait to hear all the complaints for that!! Also how do you overplay with a toy? *face palm*
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She said she can't have rugs because the cats pee on them. If they're peeing on her rugs then something is making them do so. I'm going to bet that she only has 1 litter box and it is never cleaned. Cats are picky and do not like for their litter boxes to be dirty. She should be scooping it every day. No wonder she had a fly infestation.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Ew her lips are starting to get chapped again. They’re going to end up looking like they did last year. Put some damn chapstick on and quit licking them!
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:24 pm She said she can't have rugs because the cats pee on them. If they're peeing on her rugs then something is making them do so. I'm going to bet that she only has 1 litter box and it is never cleaned. Cats are picky and do not like for their litter boxes to be dirty. She should be scooping it every day. No wonder she had a fly infestation.
Not necessarily, my old cat would ALWAYS pee on our welcome rugs (like that go right by the door.) When he was an only cat and when we had 3 cats. It didn't matter to him if it didn't have his smell, he had to pee on it. We always kept our litter boxes clean, as well as had two cause our cats had one to pee in and one to poop in lmfao. Also note that he was in fact neutered.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

flightlessbird wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:24 pm She said she can't have rugs because the cats pee on them. If they're peeing on her rugs then something is making them do so. I'm going to bet that she only has 1 litter box and it is never cleaned. Cats are picky and do not like for their litter boxes to be dirty. She should be scooping it every day. No wonder she had a fly infestation.
Her cats are male, right? Male cats... fixed or not... like to mark their territory on certain things, that have a certain smell... It's a reason my Mom wouldn't let me have male cats. Not all male cats do this, of course... but, some do... doesn't matter if you have a brand new litter box, or 20 clean litter boxes.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

lazydazey wrote:I am so happy they are still going to have a kitchen because Lilly was so stinking sad about them getting rid of theirs! How many times is she going to say the kids love something? Man, if you have a shot everytime she says that, id be dead. haha. And oh man, she got them paint. cant wait to hear all the complaints for that!! Also how do you overplay with a toy? *face palm*
They don't just LOVE stuff, they're oBsEsSeD with it! That's literally the only word she knows how to use when describing something she or they really like. Does she not realize just how often she says it? Or does she think it makes her sound cool?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

badenglisch wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:16 pm
lazydazey wrote:I am so happy they are still going to have a kitchen because Lilly was so stinking sad about them getting rid of theirs! How many times is she going to say the kids love something? Man, if you have a shot everytime she says that, id be dead. haha. And oh man, she got them paint. cant wait to hear all the complaints for that!! Also how do you overplay with a toy? *face palm*
They don't just LOVE stuff, they're oBsEsSeD with it! That's literally the only word she knows how to use when describing something she or they really like. Does she not realize just how often she says it? Or does she think it makes her sound cool?

Right! Lmfao. she has such an elaborate vocabulary. *eye roll*
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think their gift is really cool! I’m happy for the kids I would have loved that when I was little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Just watched the Christmas gift video and coming here to tell about Montessori.

It’s great that Charlie is in a Montessori preschool but Montessori isn’t just a style of toys, Vanessa, it’s a whole ass methodology of learning and development!!! Montessori means giving your children agency, setting up a playroom in a particular way, and allowing for as much independence as possible through bedroom and even larger home set up.

And like, I love Montessori and definitely still don’t implement every aspect of it in my home life with my daughter (and can’t afford a Montessori school lol) but at least I’m done some reading on it.

Same shit as when Britney got Harlow that floor bed and called it Montessori.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

blipbloop wrote:Just watched the Christmas gift video and coming here to tell about Montessori.

It’s great that Charlie is in a Montessori preschool but Montessori isn’t just a style of toys, Vanessa, it’s a whole ass methodology of learning and development!!! Montessori means giving your children agency, setting up a playroom in a particular way, and allowing for as much independence as possible through bedroom and even larger home set up.

And like, I love Montessori and definitely still don’t implement every aspect of it in my home life with my daughter (and can’t afford a Montessori school lol) but at least I’m done some reading on it.

Same shit as when Britney got Harlow that floor bed and called it Montessori.

To *yell about Montessori lol

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:04 pm
Her cats are male, right? Male cats... fixed or not... like to mark their territory on certain things, that have a certain smell... It's a reason my Mom wouldn't let me have male cats. Not all male cats do this, of course... but, some do... doesn't matter if you have a brand new litter box, or 20 clean litter boxes.
I have more than a dozen cats in my care right now that I am with 24/7 because I am a full time foster and none of them have ever peed outside of their box. We have 8 litter boxes throughout the house and rooms that they're allowed in. The only time my male cats have peed in random places have been when they did not feel safe or had a UTI. Just pointing out the obvious...Vanessa's house is a mess and it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't keep their boxes clean. I clean a lot, it's a full time job taking care of cats, and I scoop boxes 3 or 4 times a day depending on how much they need it. Vanessa is gross. :|
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Following

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Aww, V did an hour of what I'm sure was back breaking yard work and her super supportive husband didn't rush to her aid when he got home. AND she had to take the kids to the doctor. Lord have mercy, another grueling, horribly stressful day

/s

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So the kids are sick and Vanessa goes to freakin McDonald’s for lunch...like wtf?? Then when they’re home you can clearly hear poor Lily say “I think I’m about to throw up” like no shit that’s what happens when you feed you sick kids fast food.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

I've only just started watching Vanessa again for Vlogmas and I have to say it's amazing how Lily's speech (and her development in general) is coming along. She is developmentally delayed yet is the best spoken (and natured) of all the YT kids of a similar age that I have watched!

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PigeonOfLondon wrote:I've only just started watching Vanessa again for Vlogmas and I have to say it's amazing how Lily's speech (and her development in general) is coming along. She is developmentally delayed yet is the best spoken (and natured) of all the YT kids of a similar age that I have watched!

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Considering the kind of parents she has it’s shocking to see but shit is gonna get so bad for Lily as she gets older. Vanessa is such a hardcore follower and all you see is her teaching Lily to be a follower with the kids in school like with that stupid “phone” she got her.

That relay phone is cute for little kids to have but Vanessa literally only got it for her because all the other kids on the bus have phone. That poor kid is going to be even more picked on in school because Vanessa is already passing on her useless, copycat, dependent tendencies on her.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Just caught up on the past several videos she’s posted and came here to comment on how naive this girl is about homeownership. Although I will give credit where credit is due this house having issues isn’t their fault and it having had a lien on it prior to their purchase of the home means nothing. I’m in the real estate field on the financial side and I can tell you it’s more common than you’d think to have a lien on the home and then have things sorted out before closing.....it happens.

Anyway so many here have said for her not to buy the house but a shit stairway isn’t good enough reason not to buy a home considering that’s something that can be fixed down the road and it doesn’t play on the structural integrity of the home. I don’t know much about Virginia state laws when it comes to the home buying process but I do know they seem to be a buyer beware state so suing is only going to drain their pockets even more than I’m sure the house already has. The fact that he’s active duty military tells me they used the V.A. loan which I can tell
You goes through a decent process where the house has to have certain qualities and they won’t just loan you money for you to buy any and everything that’s on the market.

The only person she could possibly (and that’s a huge possibly) go after would be the home inspector for things that could be noticed but that’s too late too bad for her since she sat on YouTube and said he was amazing at his job. Inspectors can’t go behind walls or into the ground when inspecting a home as most here I’m sure know so honestly this is just life and their jump decision coming back to haunt them and I’m sure it’s not pleasant to deal with but it does happen.

I agree with her on one thing and that is that they should’ve rented in their area before buying especially being military and not knowing how long they’ll be in that area but I disagree with her on saying they may rent the house out instead as an investment......I’m assuming she doesn’t realize that the issues that pop up will still be on their dime and not the renters.....you can’t just get rid of a problem by brushing it under the rug and I feel that’s what she’s trying to do in this situation.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Double post but sorry my post was so long I just have so many thoughts on what she’s trying to do with her home situation and needed to get it out.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brittknee wrote:Just caught up on the past several videos she’s posted and came here to comment on how naive this girl is about homeownership. Although I will give credit where credit is due this house having issues isn’t their fault and it having had a lien on it prior to their purchase of the home means nothing. I’m in the real estate field on the financial side and I can tell you it’s more common than you’d think to have a lien on the home and then have things sorted out before closing.....it happens.

Anyway so many here have said for her not to buy the house but a shit stairway isn’t good enough reason not to buy a home considering that’s something that can be fixed down the road and it doesn’t play on the structural integrity of the home. I don’t know much about Virginia state laws when it comes to the home buying process but I do know they seem to be a buyer beware state so suing is only going to drain their pockets even more than I’m sure the house already has. The fact that he’s active duty military tells me they used the V.A. loan which I can tell
You goes through a decent process where the house has to have certain qualities and they won’t just loan you money for you to buy any and everything that’s on the market.

The only person she could possibly (and that’s a huge possibly) go after would be the home inspector for things that could be noticed but that’s too late too bad for her since she sat on YouTube and said he was amazing at his job. Inspectors can’t go behind walls or into the ground when inspecting a home as most here I’m sure know so honestly this is just life and their jump decision coming back to haunt them and I’m sure it’s not pleasant to deal with but it does happen.

I agree with her on one thing and that is that they should’ve rented in their area before buying especially being military and not knowing how long they’ll be in that area but I disagree with her on saying they may rent the house out instead as an investment......I’m assuming she doesn’t realize that the issues that pop up will still be on their dime and not the renters.....you can’t just get rid of a problem by brushing it under the rug and I feel that’s what she’s trying to do in this situation.
I completely get where you’re coming from but Vanessa did this to get damn self. You can easily tell someone just built a nice looking house in a shitty neighborhood but she just had to have a house.

She had two very BIG reasons not to get a house...the 1st one being that she wasn’t even the one that purchased the house. If you can’t buy a house with your own money....DONT BUY IT. 2nd they’re a military family...on what planet did it make sense to buy a house when they’re gonna continue to get relocated every few years?!

Vanessa is an uneducated buffoon & a pathological liar so how do we know she’s being truthful about “not knowing there were problems”? For all we know she knew and just didn’t care or she knew and didn’t think it would get this bad. If she really didn’t know and the HO didn’t disclose the problems, then I feel like this is the reality slap she needed to fucking humble herself, live within HER means & stop her champagne taste on a beer budget ways.

Return to “2011teenagemom”