GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by GreenEyedWitch »

Well, Ladies and Gentlefolk, I just don’t know what to do or say right now. I have been officially blocked from Crysons Instagram and QTK Instagram! I unfollowed them ages ago, right after I was blocked on GQS Instagram! :D I must be doing something right! :lol: :lol:
GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur

GreenEyedWitch wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:19 pm Well, Ladies and Gentlefolk, I just don’t know what to do or say right now. I have been officially blocked from Crysons Instagram and QTK Instagram! I unfollowed them ages ago, right after I was blocked on GQS Instagram! :D I must be doing something right! :lol: :lol:
This prompted me to go look, I’m not blocked from the girls’ Instagram accounts, never followed those to begin with. Indie is the oldest of the four?! I guess I wasn’t one to really pay attention when I did watch them. You’d think, with her being the oldest, they might -I don’t know- care a bit more.

And, NO ABSOLUTELY NO! It is NOT normal to have a favorite child, no matter how you swing it, if you are a parent with more than one child, you don’t pick favorites! That’s cruel and rude and disrespectful to the other children! HOW ARE THEY STILL PARENTS!?
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Enough wrote:Image

I can’t think of any other explanation other than they were scared they wouldn’t be able to eat any food there.

hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

GreenEyedWitch wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:19 pm Well, Ladies and Gentlefolk, I just don’t know what to do or say right now. I have been officially blocked from Crysons Instagram and QTK Instagram! I unfollowed them ages ago, right after I was blocked on GQS Instagram! :D I must be doing something right! :lol: :lol:
Hahah byson mist have been on here recently cause he blocked me 2 oh I’m so sad..not he must be getting his knickers in a twist..hahah they are both losers 🤣🤣bye bye byson nobody cares
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Wow! Completely shocked! Of course they’ll come up with some bullshit excuse that is likely centered around family time, not wanting to be gone from their children for so long, complete lies, etc.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

hollydolly123 wrote:
Hahah byson mist have been on here recently cause he blocked me 2 oh I’m so sad..not he must be getting his knickers in a twist..hahah they are both losers ImageImagebye bye byson nobody cares
Curious how he figures out who to block? My best guesses on correlations are (1) your IG user name matches here (2) you follow LGM or like something posted on her page (3) you like a negative comment posted on their page.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

How bizarre, blocked by qtk as well. I never comment on her stuff, its all good.... luckily i have a “spare” ig account ;)

hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

JD386 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:55 pm
hollydolly123 wrote:
Hahah byson mist have been on here recently cause he blocked me 2 oh I’m so sad..not he must be getting his knickers in a twist..hahah they are both losers ImageImagebye bye byson nobody cares
Curious how he figures out who to block? My best guesses on correlations are (1) your IG user name matches here (2) you follow LGM or like something posted on her page (3) you like a negative comment posted on their page.

Ya that’s what I’m thinking too I dot always comment on LGM but she’s awesome..ohhh two losers thank god for my spare account..🤣🤣
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:

Wow! Completely shocked! Of course they’ll come up with some bullshit excuse that is likely centered around family time, not wanting to be gone from their children for so long, complete lies, etc.

Which is hilarious cos thats so far from the truth!

My guess is not all the regular contenders are going, so she/they would be out of their element without her usual crew that put up with her. If KE isnt going, shes trashs usual go-to, what about the aussie lady - cant think of her name? Is she going?

I doubt they know anything about whats going on in hong kong right now, they would have had to opt in or out for this trip months ago.

I wonder if she qualified but he didnt and she didnt want to pay for him to go ImageImage

Do they get paid out if they dont go??

Anyway, interested to hear her excuses Image no doubt will throw in the “cant leave the girls”, “no babysitters”, comments to get attention.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Enough wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:31 pm Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalket
what
Just as I mentioned to Tyson in an earlier post on this thread, I would imagine he is concerned about his safety and well being in HK.
But, if course, we will have to see what lies they use for not going. For you Tyler.#fake news
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For the record, my username here doesn’t match anything I use on IG.

I was blocked by GQS about 6 months ago, I may have liked some random comment - that wasnt negative but was questionable.

So i wonder if someone is matching up blocked lists and making sure they match?
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

JD386 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
JD386 wrote: I didn’t think they interpreted her statement the way she meant it. I truly think she was just saying she wanted to give Indie the present she bought for her. She seemed to have no qualms about opening her present and didn’t make any comments about giving it away afterwards either.

I did wonder that, but I thought Scarlett and Esme bought for indie and Evie and vice versa. Not going to put myself through watching again to find out though Image

The title of one vlog says “Indie and Scarlett shop for sibling gift exchange” so I’m assuming Evie bought for Indie then? I don’t really want to rewatch either though. Haha

Yep, now you say that, I do remember Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So JB - Australia and her husband are on their way to HK. So odd that they others arent...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. How does he not see the hypocrisy? Is he really that self-deluded?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:11 pm For the record, my username here doesn’t match anything I use on IG.

I was blocked by GQS about 6 months ago, I may have liked some random comment - that wasnt negative but was questionable.

So i wonder if someone is matching up blocked lists and making sure they match? Image

Mine doesn't match either. Faddy himself I bet is scouring names and using his pitiful Faddy control to block. Must be thrilling for him to wield such
power. :lol:
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Gag
Just stop, Porky Perv!! The truth about you is known everywhere.....probably even Hong Kong! You pontificating about “ family” is ridiculous. Go stalk some more tweens you sick snake.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Haulnarse wrote:For the record, my username here doesn’t match anything I use on IG.

So i wonder if someone is matching up blocked lists and making sure they match? Image
Well no wonder they're so so so busy, it takes a shit load of time to do something like that. Yeah right! They probably consider that one of their many 5,634 businesses they have.... going through followers and subscribers and matching them up with their delusional "haters".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Haulnarse wrote:How bizarre, blocked by qtk as well. I never comment on her stuff, its all good.... luckily i have a “spare” ig account ;)
The funny thing is, they don't realize is ANYONE can just create another account and follow them again. It's so easy and simple. Eventually their BLOCK list will become full and they won't be able to block anyone anymore ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:11 pm For the record, my username here doesn’t match anything I use on IG.

My Instagram name doesn’t match here.

I was blocked on their main GQS a while ago, after I liked a comment on the Bingham’s page after the four trashes Hazyl’s room.

I do follow LGM and I comment a lot.

Also, if you see my Instagram, I am not a “pretty” little girl.

So... however will I get over the tragedy of no longer having the option to follow our lord and savior Cryson! 😭😉

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”