GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

2tall wrote:Christmas morning vlog was posted 40mins ago and only had 3k views...wow.

Image I cannot stand the "ready setty go" ... Trash, you just got done telling us they are about to turn 5 years old...yet your still mispronouncing words....yikes! I remember one not too long ago the girls or one or them said it correctly and Bison still used "ready setty". Will they still talk this way when the girls are preteen??
I think she's doing it the British way of ready steady go
Kenny13
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kenny13 »

spoiled2bits wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:57 pm
Kenny13 wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:17 pm Crap you guys, am I a kad now???? I totally enjoyed the Xmas vlog . The girls do seem quite gracious today even if they are still animalistic in opening stuff. My fav was one of the littler girls living the little people stuff. I know she's getting above the target age but she was really happy and that made me smile. Now I'll go read all your comments and notice all the bad stuff
.. Image I still hate the screaming from Ashley and the creepy laughing from cryson
O.K. I am brand new to the forum...Can you tell me what KAD means ..Thank you!
Kool aid drinker..
HaHa got it!!!! Thanks for answering my question...I guess I am a FKAD (former)
lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lefargen97 »

is it wrong that i can't wait for them to go to hong kong, just so i can see what ignorant americans they will act like. remember in greece when they were complaining about needing american food? i can't imagine passing up on dim sum for some cheeseburgers but the chances seem pretty high with these two. hard to truly appreciate different cultures when you only expose yourself to one (white mormons).
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Tyson wants to be more attentive and spend more time with his girls?
One of the girls comes over wanting help with her mermaid bath toy. Tyson- give it to papa, give it to papa, he’ll help you. Does he even understand what being more attentive means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

In nanny ash insta story today, poor little accident prone Indie’s head is all smashed up again.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

If they are going to Hong Kong, I wonder where the departure falls on GreasyGhastley's hair washing schedule. Hair's looking pretty oil slicky on her kissyface IG. She may not be scheduled to wash until they get to Hong Kong. Yuccckkkk.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

4x4 year olds wrote:Tyson wants to be more attentive and spend more time with his girls?
One of the girls comes over wanting help with her mermaid bath toy. Tyson- give it to papa, give it to papa, he’ll help you. Does he even understand what being more attentive means? Image

That's exactly like when he was in Disneyland yammering on about "making memories" with the girls, and one of them was saying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" And he was completely ignoring her.
Oblivious, party of one...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... aa9b94.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 0db64c.jpg[/IMG]

Also nanny looks rough! Hair dye application gone wrong, lipstick all over the place....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 228487.jpg[/IMG]
Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

OldCountry wrote:That whole thing with Bison talking about spending more time with the girls has me baffled. It didn't make any sense. He is either home with them doing nothing or away from them by choice. He and Trash must want to be away from them because when they are with them they roll their eyes, make faces as to the effect 'Poor us, look what we have to deal with having 4 children the same age' maybe not the few times a year they actually take their kids somewhere, in which they usually have SlaveNinny along or other 'helpers'.

Here's my thought. Might be a long shot. With all of the unrest and protesting going on in Hong Kong the past months and now with a 'mystery' virus appearing as of late, I wonder if these two clowns have cancelled their trip (hard to believe I know being that it is free) because they might think there will the possibility of some harm to themselves? We all know they have no safety concerns for their children but I think they might when it comes to the two of them. Lipshit may have guaranteed some kind of safe 'bubble' for them there, but I do not think Bison will fall for it. He may have thought ahead that he might have to walk places and probably doesn't give a rat's ass if he visits Hong Kong. He probably still has nightmares of Greece of the things he didn't do, because people were calling him out how lame he was. There was the big issue for him to get on a donkey! A donkey! WTF!

Ok.. enough of that.. I think Bison or Trash will state, probably Bison, that they have decided to give up this fantastic free trip to Hong Kong because they want to spend more time with the girls. Nothing about they are afraid to go or really do not give a shit about seeing Hong Kong.

I may be wrong, but just had a thought a feeling about them and their priorities. THEMSELVES
Agreed that they will say its probably due to thr girls.

But, this also would imply they know what is going on in the world outside their bubble. Which is doubtful.

But since they read here, now I guess they have some sort of clue it isn't safe.

... so we will see what happens

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I can’t imagine they are going to give up a free trip. I think they’re doing the same crap as last year, go radio silent and try to act like they aren’t gone. But they’re too dumb to not post to IG stories. They can’t resist a “look at me” attention moment.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Kveni wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:37 pm
OldCountry wrote:That whole thing with Bison talking about spending more time with the girls has me baffled. It didn't make any sense. He is either home with them doing nothing or away from them by choice. He and Trash must want to be away from them because when they are with them they roll their eyes, make faces as to the effect 'Poor us, look what we have to deal with having 4 children the same age' maybe not the few times a year they actually take their kids somewhere, in which they usually have SlaveNinny along or other 'helpers'.

Here's my thought. Might be a long shot. With all of the unrest and protesting going on in Hong Kong the past months and now with a 'mystery' virus appearing as of late, I wonder if these two clowns have cancelled their trip (hard to believe I know being that it is free) because they might think there will the possibility of some harm to themselves? We all know they have no safety concerns for their children but I think they might when it comes to the two of them. Lipshit may have guaranteed some kind of safe 'bubble' for them there, but I do not think Bison will fall for it. He may have thought ahead that he might have to walk places and probably doesn't give a rat's ass if he visits Hong Kong. He probably still has nightmares of Greece of the things he didn't do, because people were calling him out how lame he was. There was the big issue for him to get on a donkey! A donkey! WTF!

Ok.. enough of that.. I think Bison or Trash will state, probably Bison, that they have decided to give up this fantastic free trip to Hong Kong because they want to spend more time with the girls. Nothing about they are afraid to go or really do not give a shit about seeing Hong Kong.

I may be wrong, but just had a thought a feeling about them and their priorities. THEMSELVES
Agreed that they will say its probably due to thr girls.

But, this also would imply they know what is going on in the world outside their bubble. Which is doubtful.

But since they read here, now I guess they have some sort of clue it isn't safe.

... so we will see what happens

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The HK trip will be fine. I have 2 friends who separately went there for a short break last month. I got my ignorant-ass handed to me when I asked why on earth would they go there atm!! The protests are in the business district so as long as tourists keep to the tourist locations (theme parks etc.) they won't be impacted. Also the protests don't start until the afternoon (oh to be a uni student again!) so if you did need to venture through the business district, do it in the morning. We know they won't be doing the latter though, just sharing the 2 points my friends told me.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I have to say, I too enjoyed watching the girls open their Christmas presents today. There were some really sweet moments and it was nice to hear them talk and be so animated.

It was slightly ruined having to listen to Yogi Bear narrate the whole event and having to listen to Screech describe everything as "cool" because she seem not to know any other descriptive words. If those two could let the girls be the star of the show more often, they would probably be more enjoyable to watch. I think they shut down when they are put on the spot and made to perform.

The girls really seemed to enjoy giving their gifts to their sisters. Maybe next year they could have them pick out gifts for needy children and maybe forgo some the excess toys they really don't need. But who am I kidding, they are the glutenous Greedners after all.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:If they are going to Hong Kong, I wonder where the departure falls on GreasyGhastley's hair washing schedule. Hair's looking pretty oil slicky on her kissyface IG. She may not be scheduled to wash until they get to Hong Kong. Yuccckkkk.
If she posts some sort of stories with freshly washed hair tonight it’ll be a dead giveaway that they’re leaving tomorrow. Wash it tonight and forego washing it the whole trip. Image

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Poor Pastry.....sweet Hevver probably whacked her

Petal17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Petal17 »

Lovely footage today of the Crozier quads singing and playing together. No fighting or screaming.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Snarky33 wrote:I have to say, I too enjoyed watching the girls open their Christmas presents today. There were some really sweet moments and it was nice to hear them talk and be so animated.

It was slightly ruined having to listen to Yogi Bear narrate the whole event and having to listen to Screech describe everything as "cool" because she seem not to know any other descriptive words. If those two could let the girls be the star of the show more often, they would probably be more enjoyable to watch. I think they shut down when they are put on the spot and made to perform.

The girls really seemed to enjoy giving their gifts to their sisters. Maybe next year they could have them pick out gifts for needy children and maybe forgo some the excess toys they really don't need. But who am I kidding, they are the glutenous Greedners after all.
It was sweet when Scarlett said she would share her LOLs. When Evie said she wanted to give Indie her present, the biatch in me couldn’t help but wonder if she was just wanting to one up Scarlett, can’t have anyone but Evie being sweet.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

4x4 year olds wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:I have to say, I too enjoyed watching the girls open their Christmas presents today. There were some really sweet moments and it was nice to hear them talk and be so animated.

It was sweet when Scarlett said she would share her LOLs. When Evie said she wanted to give Indie her present, the biatch in me couldn’t help but wonder if she was just wanting to one up Scarlett, can’t have anyone but Evie being sweet.

I didn’t think they interpreted her statement the way she meant it. I truly think she was just saying she wanted to give Indie the present she bought for her. She seemed to have no qualms about opening her present and didn’t make any comments about giving it away afterwards either.

ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

Evie is conniving. She knows what to say to get attention.

Also, Tyabetes shirt?!?! "All I want for Christmas is George Michael"? WTF

Assley is totally checked out as a Mom. Tyabetes sucks but he relates to the girls. AKA he opens a present from the girls and asks the girls for a hug after saying thank you. Assley just says a generic "thanks girls".
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

4x4 year olds wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:46 pm

I still think that her "sweetness" is just an act for the parents and the camera. You can't tell me a child who is always tackling and shoving her sisters in the backround could be genuinely sweet.

Also she is the only one who does those weird ass poses in the Sunday fashion show pics. Sometimes her carbon copy joins in but usually it's just her. I can't put my finger on it but something is very strange about her.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

monkey_crazy wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:46 pm

I still think that her "sweetness" is just an act for the parents and the camera. You can't tell me a child who is always tackling and shoving her sisters in the backround could be genuinely sweet.

Also she is the only one who does those weird ass poses in the Sunday fashion show pics. Sometimes her carbon copy joins in but usually it's just her. I can't put my finger on it but something is very strange about her.
Show pony??

She realises she gets attention for acting the fool??

Bad behaviour draws more attention to her from everyone.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”