Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

dazzled wrote:Actually, repeatedly insinuating that the father of your three children is a shitty father (and ex-boyfriend) and just generally sucked to several thousands of people is something completely different than sharing a funny article on Facebook, but go off I guess.
Exactly. Let’s also not forget that Britney “allowed” (and most likely ENCOURAGED) Harlow to call Frank daddy from when he first came into the picture. When she was barely a year old. She continues to not correct her even though she knows it upsets Ean. Britney’s also basically admitted that she and Frank have shit talked him in front of the kids before and had to learn that “little ears are always listening.”

So honestly at least Ean and his family have the decency to not publicly drag Britney through the mud because they absolutely could. There’s nothing uncivil about Ean’s mom sharing a light hearted Facebook article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

olemama wrote:
avaj wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:43 pm Ean's mom shared an article on fb titled "This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day" LOL
If she was referring to Britney, then she is an immature dolt. Nobody likes it when Britney says something negative about Ean. We should hold Ean's family to the same standard. For Aria, Nolan and Harlow's happiness, everybody should try to get along and be respectful. (But to be fair, she could have been talking about her ex (Ean's biodad).
Britney has outright bashed Ean by name in public videos viewed thousands of times. She’s spoken badly of him, his emotional support, his financial support and his parenting. She allowed encouraged their one year old to call another man Daddy.

Ean’s MOM posted one Facebook article that meh, COULD be about Britney but not really sure.

They don’t really compare. Coparenting is hard. I don’t know if you have to do it? But my husband and I do and we’re the Eans (but have the child more). It’s exhausting.

So honestly I hope that article was about Britney... but I doubt it was. It’s more than likely about no one and she probably just thought it was funny. Not everyone posts things with some hidden meaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Her celebration with Ean looks way more enjoyable for her and she seems actually happy verses being confused and staring around the decorated room at Brit's house filled with strangers!
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Being held up to her candle by her daddy instead of having Aria do it with a stranger too! I can see in the second photo that Ean and Harlow look very much alike. :D I am so glad that Ean has found someone natural and real to be with and help him out. I would love for them to manage to get more custody honestly even though it is hard. I can see Britney having some kind of major breakdown any time soon, seeing how bad she has gotten lately, even if she keeps managing to make so much money off all her ads. Money doesnt make you happy, just makes you more comfortable being unhappy.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chs6213 wrote:
olemama wrote:
avaj wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:43 pm Ean's mom shared an article on fb titled "This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day" LOL
If she was referring to Britney, then she is an immature dolt. Nobody likes it when Britney says something negative about Ean. We should hold Ean's family to the same standard. For Aria, Nolan and Harlow's happiness, everybody should try to get along and be respectful. (But to be fair, she could have been talking about her ex (Ean's biodad).
Britney has outright bashed Ean by name in public videos viewed thousands of times. She’s spoken badly of him, his emotional support, his financial support and his parenting. She allowed encouraged their one year old to call another man Daddy.

Ean’s MOM posted one Facebook article that meh, COULD be about Britney but not really sure.

They don’t really compare. Coparenting is hard. I don’t know if you have to do it? But my husband and I do and we’re the Eans (but have the child more). It’s exhausting.

So honestly I hope that article was about Britney... but I doubt it was. It’s more than likely about no one and she probably just thought it was funny. Not everyone posts things with some hidden meaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you!!! Britney has talked so much shit about Ean like complaining about Aria’s fractured wrist that happened at Ean’s yet Harlow’s face is always covered in bruises, Aria looks like she hasn’t had a decent meal in years & poor Nolan is glued to an iPad 24/7.

This bitch has had it so easy; she leaves Ean in debt/homeless, makes thousands of dollars by exploiting THEIR kids, sneak disses him every chance she gets, has Harlow (and sometimes Nolan) call Frank daddy, spends money she should be saving for her kids on her disgusting husband and Ean probably has to pay her a ton in child support smfh.

Britney lucked out with such a passive ass family like Ean’s because if those were my kids, I would’ve made sure that Britney could NEVER show MY kids on her youtube ever again. She would never be able to vlog shit without showing A/H/N, her channel wouldn’t survive and the sponsorships would dwindle down to nothing.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Nolan had a bruise on his face recently too. They are rarely seen without one.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Those kids look a lot happier with Ean.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I dont think ive seen Harlow smile so genuine like in the photos of her and Ean. Also looks like nolan seems to really like the girlfriend from the pics. Looks like hes on her lap in the background when harlows opening gifts. N I just realized how much harlow looks exactly like Ean!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wE fOrGeT wE nEeD tImE fOr oUrSeLvEs....their entire life is time for themselves. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e1e60b.jpg[/IMG]

A/N/H are in school during the week, they’re at Ean’s every other weekend, Frank is off every other day....like wtf is wrong with this bitch?? Youtube has all these dorks thinking they’re hardworking super moms but the reality is they would NEVER make it in the real working world. She would NEVER make it if Frank had to work 5/6 days a week and he couldn’t call out of work for cheap sponsored trips.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

olemama wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Yeah talking shit about someone publicly is always kind of trashy, but she gets a pass in my book. Her daughter in law secretly saved up money and then ripped his life apart by surprise, wound up pregnant again a month later, and had her granddaughter calling someone else dad. That’s messed up, and I’m sure she was there for Ean through it all, watching how hard it was for him. It’s a little dig at her and I’m loving it. Britney has no excuse though, blasting Ean to hundreds of thousands of strangers..
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Everyone’s mentioning how much Harlow looks like Ean, but I noticed how much Nolan does! When I opened that picture, the first thing I saw was Eans smile and I thought wow! Nolan looks so much like him!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

When those kids are with Ean they get all his attention. No camera in their face asking them to perform. They can just be kids. I hope Aria and Nolan want to live with him once they can make that decision.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

chloe6124 wrote:When those kids are with Ean they get all his attention. No camera in their face asking them to perform. They can just be kids. I hope Aria and Nolan want to live with him once they can make that decision.

Yeah, and it's more like a normal life, not everything decorated according to a Pinterest rule book - which lets be honest is more for the mother than the child. I know because I have done similar things and I am tired of it.

Kids appreciate simple things, and what they remember most is the fun times with their family and friends. Britney's parties are for an esthetic.

I'm glad Ean has moved on, they look happy. I'm glad he is still able to be a part of the kids lives.

I used to think Britney and Frank didn't match, but now I do. They both have giant heads with huge facial features, they are both materialistic, vain and money hungry. I'm glad two awful people found each other.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

Is it normal to have 2 different birthday parties with the same parent? I understand Harlow having one at Brits and then one at Eans but shes had 2 at Brits? Atleast that's what it seemed like with her insta stories.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Icedtea3 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:24 pm Is it normal to have 2 different birthday parties with the same parent? I understand Harlow having one at Brits and then one at Eans but shes had 2 at Brits? Atleast that's what it seemed like with her insta stories.

I don’t think two is so bad, like maybe one for family and one for her friends. (Does Harlow even know anyone else her age?)

Another mom on YouTube gave her daughter like 5 different birthday celebrations. It’s ridiculous because she has another daughter who is so forgotten about and she only had one party. She was also left behind on a Disney trip because it was for her sisters “birthday.” I will at least say I’ve never noticed Britney to play favourites with her forgotten 3.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:
Icedtea3 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:24 pm Is it normal to have 2 different birthday parties with the same parent? I understand Harlow having one at Brits and then one at Eans but shes had 2 at Brits? Atleast that's what it seemed like with her insta stories.

I don’t think two is so bad, like maybe one for family and one for her friends. (Does Harlow even know anyone else her age?)

Another mom on YouTube gave her daughter like 5 different birthday celebrations. It’s ridiculous because she has another daughter who is so forgotten about and she only had one party. She was also left behind on a Disney trip because it was for her sisters “birthday.” I will at least say I’ve never noticed Britney to play favourites with her forgotten 3.
She had a party in her classroom...which is what she should’ve stuck to because at least she’s celebrating with her little classmates. She didn’t do that because she wouldn’t be able to decorate or film for yOuTuBe. The party she had at home was for Britney, it wasn’t for Harlow, it was for views on youtube...for Britney’s wallet. The kids birthday will get her at least 3 vlogs worth of content with the party, party prep, party haul etc

It’s absolutely ridiculous for her to spend all that money decorating for all the kids parties where all they do is sit down the entire time and do nothing.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Harlows not a “mood” with Ean

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

I don't think it was a school party but it was definitely not at the ice castle... i don't know the people in the pictures on the wall. My guess is they were invited for another girl birthday.
The pinata seemed to be at their home though, with only Aria, Nolan and Harlow so maybe it was leftover from Harlow's party...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e50049.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

damneaFrance wrote:I don't think it was a school party but it was definitely not at the ice castle... i don't know the people in the pictures on the wall. My guess is they were invited for another girl birthday.
The pinata seemed to be at their home though, with only Aria, Nolan and Harlow so maybe it was leftover from Harlow's party...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e50049.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Possibly, the insta stories made it seem like Harlow had another party. I thought maybe she was trying to upstage Ean, like "at mommy's you get 2 parties" so she could make up for being an ice queen.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why do all these YouTubers seem so fragile and why do their supporters\fans seem to coddle these adults? These people cannot handle life when they don't work, they have groceries delivered, they order in food, someone else cleans their house. Then when they do have to do a normal day they talk about how stressed out they are and the fans support it! They will be like you need to take care of your mental health...why is it suddenly every YouTuber has anxiety\depression...like very nearly every last one of them.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”