Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Evian »

On a side note I see this person commenting on every one of Britney's videos, wow she is so far up her ass it's almost creepy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f89f2b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Lol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e61fba.jpg[/IMG]

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

BaberahamLincoln wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:09 am And there is NO WAY absolutely no way that Young Living would send her a kit to promote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

& here Britney goes again living her best life while the kids are at Ean’s. It seriously annoys the shit outta me watching them traveling every other weekend with Scarlett yet the kids are glued to iPads when it’s her weekend.

She does all the errands/chores while it’s her weekend with the kids then lives it up when they’re gone. She’s such a garbage mother because that means as Scarlett gets older she’s gonna get to do fun things with The Morons. It’s gonna be so sad for the kids when they come home Sunday nights from Ean’s and Scarlett talks about all the fun she had with THEIR mother.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Y’all Britney and frank are in Atlanta you know what that means the forgotten 3 must be with their dad. She can finally be a happy family of 3 with just frank and Scarlett.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:& here Britney goes again living her best life while the kids are at Ean’s. It seriously annoys the shit outta me watching them traveling every other weekend with Scarlett yet the kids are glued to iPads when it’s her weekend.

She does all the errands/chores while it’s her weekend with the kids then lives it up when they’re gone. She’s such a garbage mother because that means as Scarlett gets older she’s gonna get to do fun things with The Morons. It’s gonna be so sad for the kids when they come home Sunday nights from Ean’s and Scarlett talks about all the fun she had with THEIR mother.
I was typing the same thing and you beat me to it lol Image we can tell when the kids are with Ean because that’s when she suddenly goes on road trips and has fun with her real family frank and Scarlett. Those poor kids never go anywhere unless it’s a sponsored trip and poor Harlow and Nolan are always glued to an iPad while aria is locked away in her room. Her followers are real idiots if they haven’t been able to see the pattern here.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Evian wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:24 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:Her being an event planner after throwing her kid a party is like thinking she could be a photographer because she can use photo editing software or Frenk can run a DIY channel because he built that table.
Poor Brit doesn't realize that REAL jobs actually require hard work, building skills and showing up everyday. Everytime she pulls something off half decently she thinks she could have a career out of it. Doesn't work that way, but how could she ever understand that lol.

So many of these YouTubers have never worked or gone to school or have any skills yet made it big on YouTube so they think it will always be that easy. Which is why so many of them wrote such shitty books.You too can be an author because you can write a script for a eight minute long sit down video.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

stephdee wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:& here Britney goes again living her best life while the kids are at Ean’s. It seriously annoys the shit outta me watching them traveling every other weekend with Scarlett yet the kids are glued to iPads when it’s her weekend.

I was typing the same thing and you beat me to it lol Image we can tell when the kids are with Ean because that’s when she suddenly goes on road trips and has fun with her real family frank and Scarlett. Those poor kids never go anywhere unless it’s a sponsored trip and poor Harlow and Nolan are always glued to an iPad while aria is locked away in her room. Her followers are real idiots if they haven’t been able to see the pattern here.

She would NEVER plan a spontaneous weekend trip with all the kids unless they’re going to Ohio in the summertime to visit family that will help her take care of them, she’s getting paid to or she has her shrek looking sister tagging along to help her.

Those kids are gonna resent Scarlett so much when she gets older and Britney has no one to blame but her ugly self. She truly is a disgusting human being inside and out and I can’t wait to see this bitch groveling when youtube stops and she’s hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Ugh so true. When she has her kids, she keeps iPads shoved in their faces to keep them quiet unless it’s time to use them for a sponsorship. Once it’s ean’s weekend, she decides to get off her ass and do something fun and enjoyable with her new family. She will regret all the lost time with them once Nolan is not healthy anymore.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

I feel bad going out to eat with my 3 year old while my 5 year old is in school and this bitch can’t wait for Ean to take her 3 burdens so she can go have fun with scar scar and frenk. Those kids will resent Scarlett for being the favorite child and I feel bad for her it’s not her fault.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Her excuse is that she can’t handle all of them.... so close your fucking legs, moron.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:Ugh so true. When she has her kids, she keeps iPads shoved in their faces to keep them quiet unless it’s time to use them for a sponsorship. Once it’s ean’s weekend, she decides to get off her ass and do something fun and enjoyable with her new family. She will regret all the lost time with them once Nolan is not healthy anymore.
She does not care and if you ever hear her say she regrets not spending time with him she’s a damn liar. She has absolutely NO EXCUSE for not doing anything with those kids; she has the money & she has the time.

I really do hope she is riddled with guilt one day even if it’s 20-30 years from now, I hope all her kids only look for her when they want a favor & are embarrassed of her just like she is of her mom/grandmother.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Well if her and baldy have more kids I bet their little weekend getaways will stop because then she won't be able to handle them. She only does it because it's easy to just go with one baby.

I can't wait to see little miss event planners wedding ceremony, if they ever have one. I think it's going to be embarassing and terrible and I'm here for it.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

She couldn't even handle three kids. Then she decided she needed a fourth one to tie dildo head down. Now they're already planning on having a fifth one. It's gonna be fun once Scarlett isn't gonna be the only Moron kid because she can't just ship Scarlett off to Ean when baby #5 is there. Watch how soon she's gonna be overwhelmed again.

If you can't handle more than one kid at once, don't have more than one kid. And if the milk is already spilt, so to speak, then at least admit it to yourself, stop procreating, and try to come up with a solution. If dildo head is such a great step-father she could leave two or even three kids with his musty ass and take one of the kids out for one-on-one time. She's a pathetic excuse of a mother.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

In a way I'm glad she doesn't because she's made comments about Frenk and his temper and the kids don't need him yelling at them for acting like children.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Ean, his girlfriend, and family celebrated Harlows Birthday Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f8002b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a537d2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 160808.jpg[/IMG]

avaj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avaj »

Ean's mom shared an article on fb titled "This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day" LOL
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Awe, Ean. It’s good to see him be happy, especially with his kids. Thank God those kids have Ean and their grandparents in their lives. I bet they feel like they take a much needed break from Britney, Frank, the cameras, etc.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

avaj wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:43 pm Ean's mom shared an article on fb titled "This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day" LOL
If she was referring to Britney, then she is an immature dolt. Nobody likes it when Britney says something negative about Ean. We should hold Ean's family to the same standard. For Aria, Nolan and Harlow's happiness, everybody should try to get along and be respectful. (But to be fair, she could have been talking about her ex (Ean's biodad).
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Actually, repeatedly insinuating that the father of your three children is a shitty father (and ex-boyfriend) and just generally sucked to several thousands of people is something completely different than sharing a funny article on Facebook, but go off I guess.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”