Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

THREAD CREDIT: denali1708

Recap!

Tbh, I don’t even know what to recap! Their vlogs have been pretty much the exact same for months now. If they weren’t clickbaiting TWINS every 4 out of 5 vlogs, their views would be 1/10th what they are now. Also, it’s pretty disgusting that they’re STILL using Brynn’s miscarriage/stillborn to get views. Image

Poor Emma is still sitting ALONE in the corner while she eats her measly table scraps. They wanted kids so badly but neither one of them has any idea how to raise them! Babies are not dogs! You can’t just push her into a corner and play with her when you feel like it! Ffs PUT SOME WORK INTO YOUR CHILD!! I know that word is scary, WORK, but you signed up for this! Emma wasn’t an accident!! You purposely paid a lot of money to have her and you guys could care less! It’s almost as if you decided to have kids just so you could start a YT channel. Image And now you’re bringing two more into this mess!

Justin’s STILL lazy af! What GROWN MAN needs to take naps every single f*cking day?? He’s an absolute embarrassment! However, if my alternative was hanging out with Rash I probably sleep the day away as well! Justin is definitely no catch but he’s still probably too good for her. (Ugh! I can’t believe I just said that! Image)

Again, here are their latest videos....tell me they didn’t plan another pregnancy for views! Good luck trying to sleep train the twins at 4 weeks Rash! ImageImage ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6d0bb5.jpg[/IMG]

Previous:

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
KaityKat
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by KaityKat »

I'm not trying to be a jerk but their newest video is such an attention grab. It's sad that they lost their first daughter but to make it a new title while your pregnant with twins is so tacky, especially because some will be worried something is wrong. They must need the views.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

<3 <3 KaityKat <3 <3
mac531
Talker
Talker

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by mac531 »

KaityKat wrote:I'm not trying to be a jerk but their newest video is such an attention grab. It's sad that they lost their first daughter but to make it a new title while your pregnant with twins is so tacky, especially because some will be worried something is wrong. They must need the views.

100%. The made the tittle sound like they are reaching the point where they will lose the twins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Title is perfect!

nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

When she was pregnant with Emma she had a video titled “Our Point of Loss”. Is she going to do this every time? It’s not healthy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 84833e.jpg[/IMG]

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I totally understand having anxiety during pregnancy because of a previous traumatic experience or loss and I do sympathize with that. Her feelings about that are 100% valid regardless of her knowing something was going to go wrong with Brynn or not. What I don’t think is right is exploiting it and putting so much emphasis on possibly losing the twins because she hasn’t felt any kicks yet. It seemed fake and disingenuous. Like you really couldn’t wait for your anatomy scan to see the babies?
KaityKat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaityKat »

dramallama429 wrote:I totally understand having anxiety during pregnancy because of a previous traumatic experience or loss and I do sympathize with that. Her feelings about that are 100% valid regardless of her knowing something was going to go wrong with Brynn or not. What I don’t think is right is exploiting it and putting so much emphasis on possibly losing the twins because she hasn’t felt any kicks yet. It seemed fake and disingenuous. Like you really couldn’t wait for your anatomy scan to see the babies?
Also she needs to realize with twins they grow at a smaller rate, so she wont feel kicks as quick as she did with Emma and Brynn. There is two babies in there growing.

<3 <3 KaityKat <3 <3
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

nikkiharri wrote:When she was pregnant with Emma she had a video titled “Our Point of Loss”. Is she going to do this every time? It’s not healthy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 84833e.jpg[/IMG]

Image how disgusting of her to milk this. She couldn't even come up with a different title. She figured it doubled their views the last time, why not use it again?
She'll probably do a trilogy: "reaching our point of poss" "at our point of loss" and "past our point of loss" Image cause nothing else is going on in their lives

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

For the people asking about the different weeks on the ultrasound photo... in the vlog, that photo was in a collage of older ultrasounds to show the babies’ progress. So, I’m guessing the date on the bottom would have been from the ultrasound photo under, since in each photo the dates are on the top. Get it? Not sure if I explain it well enough 😅
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

They couldn’t get Emma dressed before the gift exchange? Really?!

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

dramallama429 wrote:I totally understand having anxiety during pregnancy because of a previous traumatic experience or loss and I do sympathize with that. Her feelings about that are 100% valid regardless of her knowing something was going to go wrong with Brynn or not. What I don’t think is right is exploiting it and putting so much emphasis on possibly losing the twins because she hasn’t felt any kicks yet. It seemed fake and disingenuous. Like you really couldn’t wait for your anatomy scan to see the babies?
100% lurk this thread but I don't get why she goes on and on about feeling no movement. I had an anterior placenta AND I'm not a small person & I felt fetal movement around 15/16 weeks. The stronger kicks take longer but I honestly doubt she's feeling nothing at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She probably thinks its just gas ;)
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Looks like Justine is reaching a point of loss too. He hates her so much, he's about to lose it Image his face when she was blabbering about how jealous she is of viewers who get to go on a Christmas vacation. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4b3689.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... b5d48d.jpg[/IMG]

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

daisiesemmy wrote:here she goes again with the dresses... oh poor emma. that could definitely be shorterImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Imageshe looks like she's about to get baptized.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

... anxiety creeps back in. Dumbass you have anxiety 24/7!!!

10 extra u/s with Emma. No wonder Emma is wayyyyy behind!! Anddddd Noooo words from Emma. Trashy lying again!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I just cant get over the lack of emotions of Emma. Shes either screeching and screaming laughing. Or nothing, stone cold stare.

My kids (three) at that age had a variety of facial expressions, if they did a silly face they knew they were being funny and then smiled nicely for a photo after a laugh. Emmas 16mths old, same age as my oldest when his baby sister arrived. The difference is astounding. I know all kids are different, but there is something going on there....

If they put the camera down and stopped talking to thin air 24/7 then emma might have a chance. As it stands, she is going to have bigger issues than her parents selling her childhood down the river.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Emma is probably freaking out... she thinks the house is haunted. Who is her mother talking to?! Certainly not to her!

Merry Christmas!

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

That is not cute Rachelle...not cute! I don't know who the friend was that bought that for Emma but that is awful! They obviously know
Rachelle's style. We looked at a house when we were house shopping a couple of years back that had a garage apartment that hadn't been updated since probably the 70's(well the house hadn't really been updated either but the apartment was especially bad) and the curtains looked a lot like that fabric lol. I don't like it as curtains and I sure wouldn't put it on my kid!
Trashell2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Dani_465 wrote:... anxiety creeps back in. Dumbass you have anxiety 24/7!!!

10 extra u/s with Emma. No wonder Emma is wayyyyy behind!! Anddddd Noooo words from Emma. Trashy lying again!!
The ultrasounds have no bearing on anything, developmental wise.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

AliCat91 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:07 am
Dani_465 wrote:... anxiety creeps back in. Dumbass you have anxiety 24/7!!!

The ultrasounds have no bearing on anything, developmental wise.

So they say, I don’t necessarily agree with what “experts” always say, since they change their minds quite often. Having unnecessary u/s is ridiculous... trashy has a home doppler.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”