Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

THREAD CREDIT: wastingtime543

Previous

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: All dressed in white, teeth too bright | Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Youngiia
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by Youngiia »

I wonder how long they are staying at this house for? If they are moving to Australia surely they are only at a holiday house? Why does she make out like its theirs?

KingJames bed doesn't look good for him. It's kind of sad its described as Cleopatra's room and he just sleeps there.

Definitely not enough room for those 4 boys upstairs in those 2 beds.

Doesn't seem healthy for the kids.
Etoile24
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by Etoile24 »

I had a look on Airbnb to see if I could see the new house but no luck yet. I suspect it is a short term rental/holiday house.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Youngiia wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:59 pm I wonder how long they are staying at this house for? If they are moving to Australia surely they are only at a holiday house? Why does she make out like its theirs?

KingJames bed doesn't look good for him. It's kind of sad its described as Cleopatra's room and he just sleeps there.

Definitely not enough room for those 4 boys upstairs in those 2 beds.

Doesn't seem healthy for the kids.
You would think that they would have Cleo and Jers have the granny annexes. They are too old to be sharing rooms with their younger siblings. I wonder where they get enough money from to rent places like that. Must cost a fortune. Also I don't remember if I read on here or another forum that they had been reported to social services by some Finnish people, also read that they did the European trip last year, not this and they way the videos are set up they are a year old. I don't know. Its all very odd.
wastingtime543
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wastingtime543 »

I would like to think they came back to Finland to help Leonardo. I'm just glad they're out of that RV. Now the children can have some stability again, and have clean clothes and home cooked food like they used to have.
honeybeex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybeex »

Wow, a NEW THREAD! I've been gone for a while as with Xmas i've simply not had the time to watch Tiresome Taina's Vlogs, or read here. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, or for those who don't celebrate it, a great day!! It's a very busy time for me haha !!

Though today i got chance to watch her latest two videos, and i see they are back in Finland. I agree that is most likely a short term holiday rental home, the sleeping arrangements seem odd, and inappropriate for long term, though im sure anything is better than them all squeezing in the camper van. At least they have a little more room, and the children might be fed, and cleaned better, even if the sleeping arrangements are a bit dodgy. I do wonder if they will ever actually move to Australia, the whole trip was 100% due to them not having a plan, or the money, or a place to stay. Very odd. Now they are back in Finland, in what looks like an Air BnB, and is nothing like the old home. I do wonder what their plans are. Will they ever even get round to moving? they are certainly an odd bunch.

Secondly, what ON EARTH is TT's obsession with cutting her small TWO year old's hair off. (BECAUSE HE IS TWO AND NOT ONE LIKE TT ENJOYS CLAIMING- if this is "recent", as she claims it is.) They all have such thin hair already, why on earth she gave Om a Mohawk like she did KJ and then shaved it off entirely i will never know. I guess its a tradition, but it's actually quite horrific in my opinion. At least Om didn't cry like KJ did. I cant help but think his head will be cold in the Finnish winter now though!
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Etoile24 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:28 am I had a look on Airbnb to see if I could see the new house but no luck yet. I suspect it is a short term rental/holiday house.
I did the same... nothing. I also think they have rented a house for some weeks, if they are really moving to Australia.
It is too small to fit hem all. I still dont't get why 4 growing children (well, 1 or 2 already grown) are sleeping on the floor in this loft area in just two mattresses!
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

I'll just let this here, to not forget.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 998549.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Hi folks,i hope youre all enjoying Twixmas,the time between Boxing Day and NewYears Eve,and still a lovely holiday time for many people to enjoy visiting,using their xmas gifts,eating nice leftovers and just being cosy and relaxed xx
I flipped quickly thru the new house..boy,its small.An improvement on the van of course,but its teeny for the amount of people living there...
The older boys chose not to have beds? Just as well seeing as there isnt space up there for four beds!
Im guessing theyre not using the outhouses for the oldest kids accommodation,perhaps bc its not heated,or they dont have anything to furnish it with..
I wonder if Taina has heard of duvets and bedding?they always seem to have v little coverings on the beds...x
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JerricaBenton »

I notice that Nef now has a bruise under her eye!

Raw mushroom and vegan mayo for breakfast is hideous! :(

There is a fair amount of lying and pretending going on, but why? What are they hiding? They went to some length to hide what country they were in, coming off the ferry.

Is shaving the boys hair off at age 2 a religious thing for them? KJ and now Omega look awful skinned like that.
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Watching the new vid ...

5 minutes of Cleo not putting her hand in a box to feel a toy snake.
Then more touching of stuff such as cheese (VEGAN!!!), another 5 minutes for a lychee, pretending that they got real eyeballs (yeah, right).
The game goes on so fucking long that the little kids disappear halfway through.
Then 20 minutes for her to not touch her new iphone.

28 minutes of my life i am not getting back. Most boring birthday game ever.
JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Ohhh someone out there is calling out their crap diet!
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

JerricaBenton wrote:Watching the new vid ...

5 minutes of Cleo not putting her hand in a box to feel a toy snake.
Then more touching of stuff such as cheese (VEGAN!!!), another 5 minutes for a lychee, pretending that they got real eyeballs (yeah, right).
The game goes on so fucking long that the little kids disappear halfway through.
Then 20 minutes for her to not touch her new iphone.

28 minutes of my life i am not getting back. Most boring birthday game ever.
Agreed, i actually just firwarded thru the vid, and fifteen minutes in, she's still fussing about it, then they throw the phone in there and she started fussing again, i just stopped the video right there. Silly me thought there was some heart felt thing at the end, but she ends up crying over a new iphone... okay

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Am glad you guys said the above..i was feeling mean getting so bored with Cleo vlog..after all it was her bday apparently.. ( tho when was this filmed...? Oct,december,feb? When!) but gosh it was darn boring and went on far too long!and TT saying ‘piano hands ‘ was making me cringe! X
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

I looked it up and saw that her birthday is in February and she was born in 2000. Good knows what TT is up to here
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dru55 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:17 pm I looked it up and saw that her birthday is in February and she was born in 2000. Good knows what TT is up to here

Hi Dru yeh,thats why i asked,coz have read several times that C’s bday is feb..the 27th i think...
So,is this from oct ( coz one theory is the vlogs are two mths behind) from now ( Dec) or feb,but last feb...and really her 19 th birthday,
You wd need a Philadelphia lawyer to get to the bottom of it all! X
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

That iPhone model came out 20th of September 2019 so it can’t be Cleo’s 19th birthday because that phone didn’t exist then.

My theory is that it was her Christmas gift but nothing is normal in that household so they made it seem like it’s her birthday present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

KarmaViolet wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:12 pm That iPhone model came out 20th of September 2019 so it can’t be Cleo’s 19th birthday because that phone didn’t exist then.

My theory is that it was her Christmas gift but nothing is normal in that household so they made it seem like it’s her birthday present.

That makes sense,karma v,knowing as we do how very little makes sense in these vlogs ! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wish that TT could learn how to apostrophise in the correct way..she is a homeschooler after all.....did she say of 17 years?
Taina,’ our boy’s loft’ means one boy in the loft..and he would be much more comfy there than the four boys! ..
Fancy script doesn’t make us not notice your punctuation and spelling mistakes..
it’s ‘our boys’ loft’ when J,R,S and D are sleeping there..
Poor things,all sharing one large and one small mattress?!
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

KarmaViolet wrote:That iPhone model came out 20th of September 2019 so it can’t be Cleo’s 19th birthday because that phone didn’t exist then.

But apparently they dont celebrate Christmas... she said something like that when they were at the Lego place, and they were building the Christmas tree. She HAD to mention "we dont do Christmas trees ourselves, but theyre learning!"

Good catch on the iphone though, i dont know whats recent in the iphone world, so i still wouldve thought this whole thing was almost a year old and we're just watching their super past life, and maybe currently theyre already in a fully built new house somewhere... but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”