T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:57 am

Deceased wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 am
Did anyone see that she and Aaryn are both in the top 5 for Young Living in December? She must be so proud that she outscammed Aaryn. Seriously though I don’t see how this business model is sustainable especially since it’s all so expensive. So people spent their Christmas budget on a starter kit. What next? If all of those people never order another thing then how does she keep making money?
You’re right- no it’s not sustainable. It’s always shown as profitable in the beginning(that’s the false hope) BUT it relies heavily on each group recruiting more and more people. So eventually they run out of people.(and money)
I read somewhere once it has eighty something percent non success rate. A lot of countries make it illegal I wish ours would.
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm

I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 pm

AryaStark wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm
I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
Her excuse " swingsets give her anxiety"

...But, you know, the trampoline doesn't.

If she got a playground then she would have to actively watch her kids and we all know she avoids that. She wouldn't be able to just sit and stare at her phone with her mug of 'whip' cream.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Woahhh » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Making fun of another company she got a sponsorship from 🙄
yeahsureok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:50 pm

She wouldn’t know what anxiety, depression or ocd was if it slapped her in the face. They’re just convenient excuses she pulls out of her back pocket when she wants to be a lazy twat or prey on women who do actually struggle.
Gossipgurl
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Gossipgurl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Now she changed up her little bio on her ig 😂 it's her resume
RealityBites
Talker
Talker

Post by RealityBites » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Those hair extensions are starting to look pretty nasty already. Shes trying hard with the boho messy braid look but it just looks dirty. How bad do you think it smells?

Funny that she's so concerned with toxins and health yet drowns herself in oompa loompa tanner.

Fake, Fraud, Scam Queen Beaston
tans567
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tans567 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm

The whole Aldi thing is interesting the way she says it is how it is pronounced here (Australia) even on Aldi ads

Can’t see her getting any more sponsorships from them after those comments.

Wonder where all the drive in food and chemicals she bathes in to look orange sits on her magical app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tans567
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tans567 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm

thisisgold21 wrote:
AryaStark wrote:

If she got a playground then she would have to actively watch her kids and we all know she avoids that. She wouldn't be able to just sit and stare at her phone with her mug of 'whip' cream.
I thought this too and also they seem to spend very little time outdoors even in the warmer months. The kids seem to go to “school” and occasionally family members homes and that’s it. Carters not a baby, by his age she should have met other people with kids that she can have play dates with. I’m not overly social but by the time my eldest was four I had made friends with other mums with kids and we would have play dates, saved my sanity. They seem to be very isolated people. Which is probably doing a favour for the community they live in.
She is going to really struggle when they actually do go to school and she has to actually work at building relationships with other parents. I can see her crying that her boys didn’t get to a party after treating other parents like shit.

AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:45 pm

tans567 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
AryaStark wrote:

I thought this too and also they seem to spend very little time outdoors even in the warmer months. The kids seem to go to “school” and occasionally family members homes and that’s it. Carters not a baby, by his age she should have met other people with kids that she can have play dates with. I’m not overly social but by the time my eldest was four I had made friends with other mums with kids and we would have play dates, saved my sanity. They seem to be very isolated people. Which is probably doing a favour for the community they live in.
She is going to really struggle when they actually do go to school and she has to actually work at building relationships with other parents. I can see her crying that her boys didn’t get to a party after treating other parents like shit.

Best comment doing the community a favor- I love it!!
nl_s
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nl_s » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:08 pm

AryaStark wrote:I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
That’s a very good point. They have money, they can afford it. It would be so easy to say “go outside and play” now that the boys are older and get their “wiggles” out that way.

scojacar
Informer
Informer

Post by scojacar » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b613db.jpg[/IMG]
What kind of Louisa-May-Alcott-19th-century-my-husband-is-away-fighting-the-Yankees lookin’ bullshit hairstyle is this? ImageImageImage

AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

scojacar wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm
[IMG]https://
What kind of Louisa-May-Alcott-19th-century-my-husband-is-away-fighting-the-Yankees lookin’ bullshit hairstyle is this? ImageImageImage

Yes she’s currently writing Little Women a tale of her and Shrimp’s life together.
yeahsureok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:10 pm

AryaStark wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm
scojacar wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm
[IMG]https://

Yes she’s currently writing Little Women a tale of her and Shrimp’s life together.
OMG 😂😂😂😂 best comment
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Chevy0427 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 pm

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b613db.jpg[/IMG]

OMG best comment ever ImageImageImageImageImage

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Woahhh » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 pm

I got around to watching her what I eat in a day video and I wow I have so many thoughts.

1. Once again an empty white board calendar in her office. She must be soooooo busy.

2. Cereal, toaster waffles and coffee... groundbreaking. Why are we seeing a video on this. Go ahead and eat whatever you, I really don’t care. But if your job is YouTube and you’re giving me a video on “meal ideas” I would expect some actual cooking.

3. Why are the kids taking all these random vitamins and supplements? She sounds like someone who reads something on the internet and doesn’t even question the validity.

4. “The reason I stay so thin is because my kids eat off my plate” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

5. Oh look, we’re eating out for lunch. More not cooking in a meal idea video. Ok.

6. “Snacks for us are in between meals” ... so the literal definition of snacks?

7. Ella’s going to bed at 5:30???? My infant doesn’t go to bed that early.

8. “Tanner is my worst eater and will only eat fruits and vegetables” I think most people would be thrilled to have that problem with a 2 year old (3?).

9. Are we really talking about how your 16 month old “nursed 6 times yesterday” but the boys weaned themselves at 1 year when there’s solid proof that’s not at all true. FROM HER OWN MOUTH.

10. Laughing so hard that she fed her dogs the same dinner she fed her kids. I know people make food for their dogs but it’s just funny because her food normally looks like dog food anyways haha.
sunshine616
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunshine616 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:30 am

The minimalist is at it again this time with a new planner...

It is beautiful but it is SO large...I get a pretty mini planner that literally fits in my wallet because I need to take it with me to appointments and you know...my JOB.

That thing is so huge the only way I could use that is if I wrote things down on paper and transferred it to the planner when I got home. No thank you...I would probably forget and things would get lost.

Tik tok is SO inappropriate...seriously what is their obsession?

I don't know if this was commented on but Ella doing pretend makeup on Chris 😂😂😂...made me think who wears the pants in that relationship...still not sure.
yeahsureok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:32 am

As soon as they showed they feed the dog Tiffs food I was like, makes sense they’re always puking and shitting too.

I think the Beastons are trying to be like the Labrants 🙄
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Post by Onchao16 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 am

Still laughing at the photo comparison BEST.COMMENT.EVER

nl_s
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nl_s » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:48 am

What was with those screenshots she posted about natural living and toxins? Doesn’t she realize some of those listed such as formaldehyde are in foods such as pears? Cyanide in apples. Etc.

yeahsureok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:11 am

nl_s wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:48 am
What was with those screenshots she posted about natural living and toxins? Doesn’t she realize some of those listed such as formaldehyde are in foods such as pears? Cyanide in apples. Etc.

She doesn't know what’s she is talking about. She’s the kind of girl who gets her info from a meme and doesn’t actually do research. She’s so pathetic. This whole wanna be boho/hippie vibe ain’t it Tiff and trying to change your image at 32 just shows how insecure you are with who you are as a person. Go back to the Jersey shore with you’re all pink, cheetah everything, fake tanning lazy ass.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Post by YTmomsRgross333 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 am

What a freakin mental case. now its a #plantmom.... my god how many labels can a grown woman give herself??? its soo god damn insecure it tries to copy, label and pretend to be all these different things. it must be so damn exhausting being Trashi... what a lame life it lives... constant competing and explaining itself to thousands of ridiculous losers online. her bitch husband and her gross filthy ass lay around all day unemployed nonstop explaining and justifying their pathetic lives. her sister at least has an awesome job and seems so much more of a loving content person... she must take so much shit from that nasty ass bitch trash bucket of a sister. This bitch really thinks she a famous celebrity its fucking mental!! i never seen a more of a smug jealous narcissistic bitch then BeastFace... shes rancid and perverted about pregnancy and sex too... nauseating vlogs doing absolutely nothing but eating out and talking about themselves... its sooo weird!!! how do they even look at themselves and feel okay about this sick pathetic life they live??? wowwww u can get pregnant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 is that all you nasty hoe? lollll
yeahsureok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:58 am

Does this make any sense? Her views are down 1.6 MILLION but yet her subs count keeps rising 🙄 can she be anymore of a fake phony sub buying bitch. Keep convincing yourself you’re the celeb you’re not Tiff. Keep spending that coin on subs but you might want to invest a little more into your views too.

A little while before the holidays I checked it and they were both waaaaaaay down. And I even commented on it on here. No wonder she has to change her image and give the “all natural, hippie mama vibe” a try... she exhausted her former self with her viewers. This is all strictly an act for content and to make her a few bucks on the idiots that purchase her oils.
5A3CDC88-D109-4FAA-8558-1E0E46D4E7E3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossipgurl
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Gossipgurl » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am

YTmomsRgross333 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 am
What a freakin mental case. now its a #plantmom.... my god how many labels can a grown woman give herself??? its soo god damn insecure it tries to copy, label and pretend to be all these different things. it must be so damn exhausting being Trashi... what a lame life it lives... constant competing and explaining itself to thousands of ridiculous losers online. her bitch husband and her gross filthy ass lay around all day unemployed nonstop explaining and justifying their pathetic lives. her sister at least has an awesome job and seems so much more of a loving content person... she must take so much shit from that nasty ass bitch trash bucket of a sister. This bitch really thinks she a famous celebrity its fucking mental!! i never seen a more of a smug jealous narcissistic bitch then BeastFace... shes rancid and perverted about pregnancy and sex too... nauseating vlogs doing absolutely nothing but eating out and talking about themselves... its sooo weird!!! how do they even look at themselves and feel okay about this sick pathetic life they live??? wowwww u can get pregnant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 is that all you nasty hoe? lollll
Lol!!!! They have nothing going on in their lives. They have to latch onto others people drama to have content. They have nothing to talk about but themselves since they have no outside non yt friendships. She needs to keep buying things to keep busy and have something to show off in their boring vlogs. I would love to see an unedited, real interaction with a woman her age where the conversation doesnt revolve around her or her children. She couldn't do it. Shes so unrelatable.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Post by Onchao16 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:58 am

I can’t see the image. What site gives their view count?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”