KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Deceased »

75,000 views on her last video. LIVING for this!!!!
Who do they have for sponsors now?!
She’s sold off all her freebies.
She is selling canvas bags that are basically giveaways.
Not organized enough for a profitable podcast....
I think the great spend spree of 2019 has drained their account! Bahahahaha
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Post by Deceased »

After going to her website I can see that she is now selling TWO peachhole bottles plus a bag for the exact price that you’d pay buying each individually. She either thinks that her minions are stupid and can’t math or she is stupid and can’t understand that a deal is not bundling a few full
priced items. I just can’t with her.....
It’s might be free shipping but $56 for a set that’s worth about $7-8 at cost is f’n robbery.
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Leena_x »

Keren, hightlighter is not for you! All it does is make those wrinkles shine ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 634495.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

Deceased wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:42 am
After going to her website I can see that she is now selling TWO peachhole bottles plus a bag for the exact price that you’d pay buying each individually. She either thinks that her minions are stupid and can’t math or she is stupid and can’t understand that a deal is not bundling a few full
priced items. I just can’t with her.....
It’s might be free shipping but $56 for a set that’s worth about $7-8 at cost is f’n robbery.
Nooooo, she is not selling a cheap water bottle and a $2 shoulder bag for 56 dollars. Realllllly? How do parents allow their kids to buy this crap? Someone needs to take her down. She has no scruples.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Leena_x wrote:Keren, hightlighter is not for you! All it does is make those wrinkles shine ImageImage

Why does she look SO old?! A few years ago she didnt look like this at all. She’s aged YEARS in that time. Is she on hard drugs ?! Ive only ever seen people degenerate that much when on drugs.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:48 am
Leena_x wrote:Keren, hightlighter is not for you! All it does is make those wrinkles shine ImageImage

Why does she look SO old?! A few years ago she didnt look like this at all. She’s aged YEARS in that time. Is she on hard drugs ?! Ive only ever seen people degenerate that much when on drugs.

To be fair, I don't think she could have vlogged everyday and had multiple kids if she was taking the amount of hard drugs required to age that much in such a short period of time. But yeah it does make you wonder. I think it's just her terrible lifestyle. Lack of hydration/eating crap food. Also, genes play a big role in it. Some people are just unlucky.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Deceased »

If you look at Nonnie she doesn’t have very good genes, plus she is underweight/unhealthy. I’m 10 years older than her and I look younger than her, but I keep a little extra weight on my bones so my face isn’t sunken in. Plus I wear sunglasses and sunscreen and practice good skincare. Take my vitamins and have good genes. 😊

It’s just absolutely insane how different she looked a mere FOUR years ago. Every time I realize how not-long they’ve been on YouTube I’m shocked.
Jamesjan6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jamesjan6 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Emysere wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:55 am
Why do I feel like she hired an actor to say she needs glasses just so she can splurge on a million pairs of styles to emulate Corrina without people commenting on it :roll:
Keren is dramatic but that's a little far lol
I agree it’s a little far but who goes to the eye dr w eye glasses before they know they need them for sure yet. I think wanting to be like Corinna pushed her to go to the dr ...and I can’t wait to see if her glasses are copycat of Corinna’s

Jamesjan6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jamesjan6 »

I just looked at her Poshmark and why is she selling all of her leggings that are pretty new ...isn’t she planning to keep working out ? I like to have a lot of options when that’s my lifestyle (sadly I got out of the habit but I’m trying to get into it again ) is she just Planning on buying all new or not working out as much bbb

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ckc717 »

Keren got that wallpaper because it’s the same brand aspyn uses in her house.

Keren you can also make a vlog about all 3 of your kids getting glasses which they will surely need due to all the screen time (if you ever take them in to get checked). I can’t believe they each have their own iPad that they eat with the tv is on 24/7 from the moment they wake up they have the tv on for the kids and they have a tv in their room they fall asleep with every night. So terrible and sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by blehhh »

Yikes her skin is awful. Double chin and all. Looking more and more like trash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amateur
Amateur

Post by 082496 »

Emysere wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:55 am
Why do I feel like she hired an actor to say she needs glasses just so she can splurge on a million pairs of styles to emulate Corrina without people commenting on it :roll:
You’re reaching lol
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by haleyc20 »

Did anyone else notice that in the vlog when she was checking in at the eye doctor that she said Swanson instead of Nguyen

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by telle0x »

Omg Kernel looks older than my 60 year old mother who doesn’t even use skincare

Also, I am pretty sure the “paid actor”
Comment was a joke people. I just took it as that’s how desperate Keren is to be Corinna. Keren in designer glasses with her limp greasy hair and 70 year old face is gonna be hilarious

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Coco_ »

I wonder why keren is asking for diaper bag recommendations.. she never takes her baby anywhere. Unless she’s planning for her next pregnancy??

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Deceased »

Yeah a new diaper bag for when “they are out all day” bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Keren has never had a need for a diaper bag. I feel like they’ve taken all 3 kids out together maaaaybe once?! Not counting Starbucks Drive through runs. If she is having another baby then all she needs is a diaper bag for when she takes it to the doctor once in a while. Or maybe she can just use her $16 canvas bag. Ugh I can’t wait for the day that everyone abandons her and makes her parent all 4 kids (face it she’ll be pregnant by Valentine’s Day)
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere »

telle0x wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 am
Omg Kernel looks older than my 60 year old mother who doesn’t even use skincare

Also, I am pretty sure the “paid actor”
Comment was a joke people. I just took it as that’s how desperate Keren is to be Corinna. Keren in designer glasses with her limp greasy hair and 70 year old face is gonna be hilarious

Omg thank you 😂 people are here thinking I'm a massive conspiracy theorist.
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bluebutterfly_05 »

Just came across this video about them.

lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lalatedada »

You’d think as “social media influencers” they would be on top of it with the Kickass page with promotions... daddy Richard might be losing his investment lol

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mmoommoo »

unfortunately the low views and no money just means baby #4 will be way on their way...

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Still pretending the dog is theirs. How is the actual owner ok with it.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Redcar2019 »

This dumbass bought calcium supplements to help prevent kidney stones 😂😂😂 the calcium citrate will help yes but calcium supplements can cause kidney stones. I hope she alternates and gets them again
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Post by spilledtea »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Still pretending the dog is theirs. How is the actual owner ok with it.
Free clout, more exposure for their dog so the dog can get pet sponsorships lol Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Redcar2019 »

She napped most of the day again in today’s vlog. Why does Khoa not stand up for himself. He’s the one up late editing so why does she need so many damn naps
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

sorry double post while editing
Last edited by skippy1931 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”