Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Unread post by Rkp65i »

DariaSnark wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Shes an idiot. Making the girls share a room so she can decorate an office that she will never use. Ala Tara Henderson. The person above who suggested she stick her office in the guest house is smart. She can even use the ever so popular hashtag #sheshed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s wrong with the girls sharing a room? That used to be the norm until people decided they needed bigger and bigger homes. I didn’t have my own room until I was in high school and I survived.

It’s funny to me how people are always saying that the girls are so spoiled, and now they’re all “OMG I cant believe she’s making the girls share a room”. The horror! Image
Absolutely nothing, my older boys share a room and baby has his own. Heres the thing, Aaryn has said multiple times that Skyla wakes up very early and Adeline sleeps in. Room sharing will put that sleeping in thing to the grave. As soon as Skyla is awake, Adeline will be too. Aaryn basically has admitted to needing that “sleep in” time to get things done without chaos of both kids running around. Shes using a room for an office that she will likely never use. Maybe Nick will.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I'm curious how she will do the girls room. She was looking at a princess carriage for Skyla last year and a glitter dresser. Don't see her getting 2 for them.
Ace family's daughters share a room and they have a mansion. It came out cute. I told Aaryn to look into their designer.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Nick will use the office. He used the last one a lot as Aaryn often said he was in there working, plus he doesn't exactly have a 9 to 5 no additional responsibility job...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:41 am
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:39 am It's laughable that people are suggesting Aaryn would homeschool her children
You know Aaryn is counting the days till they're all in school full time
Laugh away. People are talking about the school district saying she can't afford private school and since homeschool these days is a computer with online teachers she could have the assistant deal with it.
It would be cheaper the private school for 3 (maybe 4 kids). They have public online programs that cost nothing.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

lenalena wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:35 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:39 am It's laughable that people are suggesting Aaryn would homeschool her children
Laugh away. People are talking about the school district saying she can't afford private school and since homeschool these days is a computer with online teachers she could have the assistant deal with it.
It would be cheaper the private school for 3 (maybe 4 kids). They have public online programs that cost nothing.
I understand how homeschooling works
I'm saying there is no way Aaryn is doing that. It does not fit her persona and her image whatsoever
despite her essential oil ways, she is the complete opposite of a homeschooling mom
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know so many are doing homeschool. I do for a child with a medical condition and we have considered it for our other kids. They learn at their own pace and I love that they aren't behind desks all day. She basically could turn the guest house into a school house and have the online teachers without lifting a finger.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:16 pm

I'm saying there is no way Aaryn is doing that. It does not fit her persona and her image whatsoever
despite her essential oil ways, she is the complete opposite of a homeschooling mom
I'm just saying she wouldn't have to do anything. It would be no different than her getting them on the bus or dropping them off if she has the online teacher and assistant dealing with them. I don't know what persona you have to be to homeschool but its an option if she doesn't do private school or even cares about the school district they are in which she probably doesn't at least for now, maybe not until middle school would it be an issue.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

We are talking about someone who hired an assistant to get her Starbucks and be her friend... they can hire a home school teacher and the girls can learn right in the comfort of their own home. Home schooling is so popular this day in age and only 50% of the parents are the teachers. Many pay someone else to do it. Then they have social days once a week where they bring the kids somewhere to socialize with other kids. Not saying this is what she will do but its really an easy option. Or she could stick them in public school now during their younger years when its about learning abcs and then transition into something else as they get a bit older. Asryn doesnt even have a job nor does she really do anything all day besides shop and pickup a camera once a week. Im sure shes probably considering making the 30min drive so she can have a reason to shop and complain.

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:16 pm

I don’t think she’s going too either but it would be cheaper then all that private school tuition. Heck for 3 or 4 it would probably be cheaper to higher a private teacher to come out to the house. But I do think she’s going to want to get her kids into the best private school she can. What are the best private schools in Austin?
Shay2116

Unread post by Shay2116 »

Cornbread wrote:I think no matter what side of the sharing rooms debate you are on, we can all agree she doesn't NEED an office.
Do any of you own your own business? There is sooo much paperwork! And things that need to be organized and kept out of a main area. Even if she doesn’t “use” the office it’s nice to have a space to keep all your business stuff and shut the door.
Also I see nothing wrong with the girls sharing a bedroom, my kids share and they love it.
I also think the entire land discussion is funny. Totally depends on where you are from. We own 10 acres right now and are planning to buy 210 acres and build on it. My husband is a major outdoorsman so it’s mostly for hunting, trapping etc but we will rent the fields out to local farmers. Also have to add I live in very rural MN so lifestyle is very different than someone who lives in a larger city. To each their own Image

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

I'm calling it now.

"We had to move because it wasn't safe for the girls" :?

When the newness wears off, that's going to be the excuse. Year from now, five years from now. I don't see this as her 'forever' home.

Oil that is, Black Gold. Texas Tea
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

Shay2116 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:40 pm
Cornbread wrote:I think no matter what side of the sharing rooms debate you are on, we can all agree she doesn't NEED an office.
Do any of you own your own business? There is sooo much paperwork! And things that need to be organized and kept out of a main area. Even if she doesn’t “use” the office it’s nice to have a space to keep all your business stuff and shut the door.
I run my own business from home and I just have a desk set up in a corner of the living room. I wish I had an office. Even if no one works from home I think it's important for every household to have a little dedicated space for paperwork.
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marisa_rose20 »

Long-time lurker here, first time posting!

Okay, so she added all this Elton John music in a few of her Instagram stories just now, with people wearing those rhinestone glasses she’s influenced people to buy at Target. As someone who has been a lifelong, hardcore fan of that man, it angers me in such a stupid way that the Sugarberry Glitter Fairy Princess is using an absolute legend’s music when she probably doesn’t even know who he is!! If anyone else had used it I wouldn’t care, but I just can’t stand this woman at all :x I feel so bad for those girls that they don’t have a strong role model as a mom
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

marisa_rose20 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm Long-time lurker here, first time posting!

Okay, so she added all this Elton John music in a few of her Instagram stories just now, with people wearing those rhinestone glasses she’s influenced people to buy at Target. As someone who has been a lifelong, hardcore fan of that man, it angers me in such a stupid way that the Sugarberry Glitter Fairy Princess is using an absolute legend’s music when she probably doesn’t even know who he is!! If anyone else had used it I wouldn’t care, but I just can’t stand this woman at all :x I feel so bad for those girls that they don’t have a strong role model as a mom
She probably saw the movie so now she’s an authority on him.
🙄
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sobinski wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:53 pm
Shay2116 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:40 pm
I run my own business from home and I just have a desk set up in a corner of the living room. I wish I had an office. Even if no one works from home I think it's important for every household to have a little dedicated space for paperwork.
I have 2 old file cabinets for my business paperwork and important things, with laptops I just couldn't justify an office when I could use the kitchen table/laptop when kids went to bed. We had an office but turned it into another bedroom. I don't have an issue with the girls sharing a room at all and I do think Nick will use the office.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I'm sure Aaryn knows who Elton John is
Those glasses should stay on him though, they look ridiculous on every single person who she's reposting
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder if her cookie cutter comment was directed at what she's reading here about her house
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Good she’s probably mad not many people are buying what she’s trying to sell about that house.
Last edited by AryaStark on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 pm I wonder if her cookie cutter comment was directed at what she's reading here about her house
Or Taradactile. Her house is as cookie cutter as it gets.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She is clearly making that comment because people want to paint her into a corner. Like she can only like glitter and people seem to think that is all she is.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”