unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Unread post by unwitty_username »

Rkp65i wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:43 pm
formerctfxcer wrote:I think it’s hilarious how many people think having land is dumb/pointless Image I have 15 acres bc I don’t like my neighbors being up my butt Image I don’t get the appeal of cookie cutter houses where you can practically shake your neighbors hand out of your own window and the weekends are filled with the sound of everyone mowing their lawns. No thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes yes yes. Land is seriously one of the best investments anyone could ever make. Im kind of laughing at some of the comments on this thread because theyre clearly not educated on real estate.

It's not dumb when you buy it as an investment in a hot market or plan to stay on it forever. It's dumb when you buy it in a terrible location and you live like gypsies the way they do.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

These grown ass women are shameless Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... cb186c.jpg[/IMG]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Rkp65i wrote:Shes an idiot. Making the girls share a room so she can decorate an office that she will never use. Ala Tara Henderson. The person above who suggested she stick her office in the guest house is smart. She can even use the ever so popular hashtag #sheshed

That's actually a really good idea! When my kids were younger there were times they would come in and of my office while I was trying to work and I always thought to myself that it would be grate to convert the area above my garage into an office bc you have to use an outside entrance to get in lol and she shouldn't have the excuse of not wanting to leave the girls in the house alone bc she has said a million times she can't even go in her office and try to work unless Nick is home and watching them.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

SHE controlled her own narrative showing herself time and again being materialistic. Aaryn decided that’s how she wanted to be portrayed(for years) and we saw her.
Just like I said a week ago, this home purchase would expose what they have and have not.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Cornbread wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:49 am I don't have any problem with the girls sharing a room if they didn't have enough bedrooms in their house. But They have two other bedrooms they could use. It's a 3200 sq ft house with 5 bedrooms. It's silly to make them share rooms in that circumstance. Her "office" is literally wherever she is using her laptop which she doesn't need a whole room for. That would give all 3 girls their own rooms and they could still keep the playroom.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with sharing a room but usually you don't go from not sharing to sharing. I really think she'd be better off having the older ones each have a room (the two with the shared bathroom) and then reese could have the playroom. Otherwise if she did have another baby was she going to have four girls sharing that one bathroom?
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

They never should have left Georgia. She seemed happiest there despite nick traveling for work. The glory of the being a business owner isn’t what it’s cracked up to be and she’s made it clear she hates ho much he works.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”