GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Abbiedownunder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Post by Abbiedownunder » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am

Eeergh. I don't usually comment on someone's looks as I like to take people for who they are on the inside. However, in this case I must make an exception. He truly is a very unattractive man.

I wonder if he's right back to the gym after being on a summer cruise with fit buff manly men and realises if he wants to hang on to his wife he needs to pull his finger out.
Abbiedownunder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Abbiedownunder » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

Forgot to say that so far they gym hasn't made any difference. He's so lazy he won't adjust his diet and keeps pounding those sodas and sweets and carbs. He can work out at the gym every day but nothing is going to change if he doesn't do something about all the shit he eats and drinks.
gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am

Faddy is right back at the gym alright. On his back, with a hoodie and taking selfies. Perfect example of him being back on the FitnessTrain.

As for NashyAnn, remember the Dopers are dangling a trip to Disneyworld in February in front of her. Dopes don't have to pay for Nashy and they'll be working her like a mule. Other than that, this must be an example of how they are so good to her. I had a good laugh when Nashy says on her IG that she and her bosses (T&A, not the cats) are open and talk about everything. And they let each other know if it's getting to be too much. What could be "too much" for the Dopes? They do nothing. What a farce.
Howlin17
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Howlin17 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 am

Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3fc468.jpg[/IMG]

Amazing that he’s right back at the gym ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gram3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gram3 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:08 am

Bison's next exclusive merge should include his motto: #FitnessForFattness
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by RolyPoly123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

Have we ever seen ANY gym equipment on any of these "workout" photos? A man his size and lack of fitness would sweat like hell when working out, again have we ever seen this? ........not that i want to see that :barf:
Howlin17
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Howlin17 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 pm

The closest that Pudgy Perv ever gets to a gym is while he’s driving by on his way to score donuts & mega cokes.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryBaby » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:52 pm

gram3 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am
Faddy is right back at the gym alright. On his back, with a hoodie and taking selfies. Perfect example of him being back on the FitnessTrain.

As for NashyAnn, remember the Dopers are dangling a trip to Disneyworld in February in front of her. Dopes don't have to pay for Nashy and they'll be working her like a mule. Other than that, this must be an example of how they are so good to her. I had a good laugh when Nashy says on her IG that she and her bosses (T&A, not the cats) are open and talk about everything. And they let each other know if it's getting to be too much. What could be "too much" for the Dopes? They do nothing. What a farce.
I had a good laugh when she skirted around the word money, when she was talking about "compensation." Compensation is most likely the free slave trips to Disney, and getting the privilege of sleeping in Bison's bed, thus pretending she really and truly does live in their house and those durls are really and truly hers. She admits she loves doing their laundry, she probably loves to soak up the feel and smell of LardAss' undies. :barf: Doubtful that they pay her one red cent. Don't feel a bit sorry for her; she exploits the heck out of those girls for her own gain.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by GA Peach70 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:26 pm

He really is so vile and disgusting. Makes me want to hurl every time I see a picture of him or when I used to watch his/hers/their IG stories. Made my ears bleed when either one of them spoke. He and Asswipe need to get over themselves. Both think they are somebody important and special when in reality they are losers and nobodies. Just because he jacked off in a cup and 4 kids at once isn’t a big deal. Neither one do anything important or life changing for anyone. They don’t contribute anything to society or make anyone’s life better. They are lazy as fuck. He lays around on his expanding fat ass, scouring IG for women and young girls wearing hardly any clothes, probably jacking off to those as well, and shovels unhealthy meal after unhealthy meal into his fat pie hole gaining more weight every single day. He doesn’t have a job. Asswipe thinks hard work is sitting in front of a phone and mirror applying 50 pounds of Seneshit on her fake ass face that looks Hod awful from the Botox, eyebrows, and the shit ton of horribly applied makeup. That is not a job nor hard work. Neither one live in the real world. Neither one have any real friends. They are so desperate to have some friends because they’ve never had any, that they cling on to anyone that gives them the time of day and they are immediately their BFF. I’ve never seen any grown adults claim people are their BFF so often and so quick. Usually people know each other and are around each other for some time, months and years, before they even consider them to be friends yet alone best friends. These two spend one day with someone and they are BFF. Reminds me of kids in elementary school.

If you look at his pictures on IG of him compared to the one he posted of him and her on the beach, it’s so obvious he photoshopped or did something to it to try to appear thinner. We all know he is fucking huge! I bet the scale reads at least 450 pounds when he gets on it. Fucking tub of lard. Just to add that in real life I absolutely do not fat shame anyone. It’s just these two. With him posting his fake ass selfies at the gym thinking he is fooling everyone that he actually works out and with her photoshopping or using Facetune trying to pass them off as real is disgusting. Stop lying to the KAD. Just admit that you are a fat fucker Porkster, that you don’t work out, that you eat so unhealthy and you don’t care. Asswipe, just admit that you have packed on the pounds as well and Seneshit will not make you look like you are airbrushed. She does it to try to make the KAD think that Seneshit will make you look like that. Such a lie. It’s so obvious she tries to thin her face down. You can see how she fucks it up plus the color of her face is not how she looks. She is really white and pasty in real life. Her face is getting rather plump. He posts those stupid ass selfies thinking he is some hot, sexy guy and he is the furthest thing from it. He makes normal women want to hurl. They both act like they work so hard when in fact neither have a real job. They really are pathetic losers.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:43 pm

RolyPoly123 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am
Have we ever seen ANY gym equipment on any of these "workout" photos? A man his size and lack of fitness would sweat like hell when working out, again have we ever seen this? ........not that i want to see that :barf:

This last post of his was just the worst pretending to be 'working out'. What and where would that green background be at a gym? The way the lighting was it was as if it was a bare bulb not a proper light fixture. He probably has a spot in the unfinished dungeon where he can take these fake gym photos. Maybe Oakland before he went on Mission came over with a shovel to clear a place for Tyload to pose for these 'look at me' photos.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Rough....

Shes either all or nothing, today is obvs a nothing kinda day! Where that magical utah sunlight??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f3e793.jpg[/IMG]
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Her ass is HUGE!! Also notice how the bathing suit sides don’t come anywhere close to one another? And those nails are beyond tacky. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 4d9526.jpg[/IMG]

Phillygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by Phillygrl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:28 pm

No vlogs for the week. Ashley said that they just returned from a much needed vacation and no no vlog material for this week. I thought they were ahead with vlogs. I’ll be so lost

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OldCountry » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:36 pm

JD386 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm
Her ass is HUGE!! Also notice how the bathing suit sides don’t come anywhere close to one another? And those nails are beyond tacky.

Couldn't repost pic.
Her fingers are bizarre/distorted from squeezing so hard to make it look like she has a smaller waist than she does. You can see the ripples in the material of the bathing suit. Her fingers look fugly.
SassySassenach
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by SassySassenach » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Phillygrl wrote:No vlogs for the week. Ashley said that they just returned from a much needed vacation and no no vlog material for this week. I thought they were ahead with vlogs. I’ll be so lost ImageImageImage

Sooooo are they ready to confess that the whole “we’re 2 weeks ahead” was all a scam? I mean, we knew it... since they were 2 weeks behind...

I get the impression that they are constantly burning bridges. Like, what happened to their editor who was also doing some vlogging for them? Why haven’t they promoted his kids video page more? Weren’t a couple of their kids in a video or two?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:05 pm

ImageImage totally vomit inducing stuff!
I’m surprised he has stuck at the whole gym thing/facade as long as he has, especially when there are no visible results.
If he was going as regularly as he says, and was using weights we would see some sort of muscle definition and if he is doing lots of cardio there would be weight loss. He does seem to look wet often so sitting in the sauna is probably the only workout he is doing. Any fluid he loses from that comes back quadruple the calories after the first cool drink he buys which I would bet money is on his way home from the gym Image as for the hoodie, even if it was cold, halfway through a warm up I would have to ditch that Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 4x4 year olds » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:11 pm

4x4 year olds wrote:

ImageImage totally vomit inducing stuff!
I’m surprised he has stuck at the whole gym thing/facade as long as he has, especially when there are no visible results.
If he was going as regularly as he says, and was using weights we would see some sort of muscle definition and if he is doing lots of cardio there would be weight loss. He does seem to look wet often so sitting in the sauna is probably the only workout he is doing. Any fluid he loses from that comes back quadruple the calories after the first cool drink he buys which I would bet money is on his way home from the gym Image as for the hoodie, even if it was cold, halfway through a warm up I would have to ditch that Image

Just read through the comments, seems we are all thinking the same thing.

Donits
Informer
Informer

Post by Donits » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.
Is she paid hourly or a set amount per week.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in New Zealand they would have to be paying into the nannys retirement fund, as well as paying taxes.
The nanny would also have to declare to IRD (your IRS) any non monetary renumeration or gifts including free holidays.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if this arrangement is not entirely above board.
Alexandra4dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Alexandra4dreams » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:21 pm

The latest IG pic on GQS is the girls in b-day hats to celebrate Bentley's birthday. They put more thought and effort into their dogs birthday than they did for their miracles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Found this on his IG. Can he possibly suck up to the Busbys any more than he already does? He's such a coattail rider!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Donits wrote:I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in New Zealand they would have to be paying into the nannys retirement fund, as well as paying taxes.
The nanny would also have to declare to IRD (your IRS) any non monetary renumeration or gifts including free holidays.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if this arrangement is not entirely above board.
My thoughts exactly, the laws here would have her not work 24/7 for the week. Thats illegal. Holiday pay? Sick leave? Days in lieu if she works on public holidays, etc etc.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nahthxx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:21 pm

Here’s just a few quick Utah laws about domestic workers. Aka nannies.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d3e4de.jpg[/IMG]

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nahthxx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 pm

8 pm and they’re eating cereal before bed...Setting them up for chronic acid reflux and weight gain.

Sickandtired
Informer
Informer

Post by Sickandtired » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Donits wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

I worked as an in home babysitter for a lady in our town (I love in Utah btw). I had to pay taxes as it was considered extra income and she had to pay taxes as she was providing an extra in come and she didn’t take taxes out of the check. Now I wasn’t a nanny as the mom got off work around 4 and would come pick her baby up and her husband didn’t work Friday-Sunday. But I was paid 3.50 and hour. I worked from 6:30 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. So not quite a 12 hour day. I was paid bi weekly and got around 280.00 per pay check so 560 a month. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know how much the nanny makes, but I’m sure it isn’t that good.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nahthxx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Sickandtired wrote:
Donits wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

I worked as an in home babysitter for a lady in our town (I love in Utah btw). I had to pay taxes as it was considered extra income and she had to pay taxes as she was providing an extra in come and she didn’t take taxes out of the check. Now I wasn’t a nanny as the mom got off work around 4 and would come pick her baby up and her husband didn’t work Friday-Sunday. But I was paid 3.50 and hour. I worked from 6:30 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. So not quite a 12 hour day. I was paid bi weekly and got around 280.00 per pay check so 560 a month. Image Don’t know how much the nanny makes, but I’m sure it isn’t that good.
I’m not sure how long ago you did that but it’s law they have to pay her at least minimum wage. Which is unfortunately way too low at $7.25 an hour.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”