JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Post by Pinecone » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am

Havent watched all the vlogs but she shows Gabe but blocks Amber multiple times. They for sure had a falling out it seems. Jessica seems like an awful friend.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pinecone » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

How much you all wanna bet since Sunkissedmama got pregnant and is going to get more views Jess will too for views.
"I AM 1 in 1000000000000000000000^10!! BABY #6 mom of sometimes 8 now"
and later
"Its gabes baby but heres why"
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marinewife0920 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 am

No wonder she’s been click bating pregnancy, sun kissed momma probably told her while she was in Hawaii.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:34 am

4littlemonkeys wrote:Image do y'all not have a dirty clothes basket? Also, how long ago did she do that thred up haul and the clothes are still sitting there? Bet she doesn't even wash them before she wears them. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d613b9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There is panties behind Addie. They look like they have a shit stain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4littlemonkeys
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by 4littlemonkeys » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:37 am

Lolislol26 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:Image do y'all not have a dirty clothes basket? Also, how long ago did she do that thred up haul and the clothes are still sitting there? Bet she doesn't even wash them before she wears them. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d613b9.jpg[/IMG]

Probably. 3 year olds aren't that great at wiping their butts. Hell, my 7 year old boys still struggle with making sure everything is clean. Image

tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tuttifruittitea » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 am

im not sure why sunkissed mama looks up to jess so much. her and her partner look so much cooler than disney loving jess...

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Pinecone wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am
Havent watched all the vlogs but she shows Gabe but blocks Amber multiple times. They for sure had a falling out it seems. Jessica seems like an awful friend.
I really think it's her weight loss. Jess has gained since having a 20,000 surgery. Amber is doing it the right way and looks better.
cjl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cjl123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:29 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Pinecone wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am
I really think it's her weight loss. Jess has gained since having a 20,000 surgery. Amber is doing it the right way and looks better.
I feel like Jessica has to think she is the “hot” one. She needs all the other women around her to be “ugly”, ie Hannah, Janell, Rozlyn, fat amber. Now amber is skinny and looking better so Jessica can’t hang around her. I’m sure that’s why she never pursued a friendship with Natalie. She looks like a bag of potatoes next to Natalie with her banging body.

magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Post by magicalshrimp » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:41 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8d1e6b.jpg[/IMG]
Why does Jess have a mini fridge full of Mikes Hard Lemonade in her room? I guess it’s better than keeping them in the family fridge

damneaFrance
Talker
Talker

Post by damneaFrance » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:08 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:I seem to recall either last year or the year before, she shot video of Lilia going door to door to sell cookies.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Yep. In her tiny tutu skirt from when she was a toddler.

But would it have been possible to sell 3000 boxes door to door? Possibly 3800 if you want to believe Messss and her “a box or 2 from each state”.
I think she showed Lilia going door to door and shared the link on the video. Now she just posted on insta. I am 100% sure Lilia will not knock on one door this year....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... fc9b35.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:17 pm

I'm sure the link will be in her videos this year to. Probably her next one. Her link in her bio isn't working now but she probably posted another swipe up (she has me blocked).
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm

marinewife0920 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 am
No wonder she’s been click bating pregnancy, sun kissed momma probably told her while she was in Hawaii.
Oh, they absolutely knew in Hawaii. One of the pics Sunkissed Stalker posted was from when they all went to that quiet locals beach at the end of the trip, and she's flat out showing. The video of her telling her boyfriend in mid-December was definitely faked. She didn't just start to look 5 months along in 2 weeks. She was already waaaay showing when they fake assed that video.

These two pics were posted in the last day by her sister, and by Janell, both taken Jan 6th.

sunkissedstalker.png
sunkissedstalker1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:35 pm

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 am
im not sure why sunkissed mama looks up to jess so much. her and her partner look so much cooler than disney loving jess...

Cause despite look "cooler", Sunkissed Stalker is a thirsty hoe. She wants to be famous. She plans to BE Jesss someday. She wants the followers, and the fame. She wants the money. She doesn't really much care how she gets there, as long as she gets there.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm
marinewife0920 wrote:
Oh, they absolutely knew in Hawaii. One of the pics Sunkissed Stalker posted was from when they all went to that quiet locals beach at the end of the trip, and she's flat out showing. The video of her telling her boyfriend in mid-December was definitely faked. She didn't just start to look 5 months along in 2 weeks. She was already waaaay showing when they fake assed that video.

These two pics were posted in the last day by her sister, and by Janell, both taken Jan 6th.

sunkissedstalker.png

sunkissedstalker1.png
I suspected she was when she went to Jess's party. She kept forgetting everything and crying about it. I figured an announcement would be coming shortly after that debacle.
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 pm

strikeaposie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:

sunkissedstalker.png

sunkissedstalker1.png
I suspected she was when she went to Jess's party. She kept forgetting everything and crying about it. I figured an announcement would be coming shortly after that debacle.
I'm sure she was- that was just after Halloween. Given just how pregnant she looks in the photo her sister posted, she's got to be around 5 months. I don't recall if she was shown drinking or not (and lack the ambition to look). She probably already knew, but wasn't telling people yet, as she'd have been around 2.5 or 3 months.
ReyRey61
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ReyRey61 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:33 pm

I’m her latest video, poor Chris had to do all the laundry at the laundromat. She should have gone and helped, instead of throwing crap onto suitcases in her swimsuit only, then answering the door like that to greet the bellman. Nothing wrong with that in Hawaii, but better to put on a coverup! Sheesh. Oh and I doubt she didn’t complain to get that upgrade. Of course she did!

ReyRey61
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ReyRey61 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:36 pm

magicalshrimp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8d1e6b.jpg[/IMG]
Why does Jess have a mini fridge full of Mikes Hard Lemonade in her room? I guess it’s better than keeping them in the family fridge

I noticed that as well! And what a PIGSTY that room was.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marinewife0920 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Gross. She is such a slob. Can you imagine what she doesn’t show?!
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleButThere » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

ReyRey61 wrote:
magicalshrimp wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8d1e6b.jpg[/IMG]

I noticed that as well! And what a PIGSTY that room was.

They got the upstairs fridge when Jess had her surgery and then kept it to keep Chris' drink in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

sunkissedstalker.png

sunkissedstalker1.png
I'm sure she was- that was just after Halloween. Given just how pregnant she looks in the photo her sister posted, she's got to be around 5 months. I don't recall if she was shown drinking or not (and lack the ambition to look). She probably already knew, but wasn't telling people yet, as she'd have been around 2.5 or 3 months.
She posted on IG earlier that she's 10 weeks and that she can't wait to hit the second trimester and hopefully have her morning sickness stop. She mentioned in the vlog that it was sad that she got multiple x-rays for her invisalign before she knew she was pregnant and that was around Thanksgiving I think. I thought she looked further along too based on the pictures though.

NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:

She posted on IG earlier that she's 10 weeks and that she can't wait to hit the second trimester and hopefully have her morning sickness stop. She mentioned in the vlog that it was sad that she got multiple x-rays for her invisalign before she knew she was pregnant and that was around Thanksgiving I think. I thought she looked further along too based on the pictures though.

Unless she's have 4 kids, that is not a 10week bump.
Nekonekonee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nekonekonee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Another injury to exaggerate to get more clicks. No one wants to pee on your son jesss. That's gross. This woman has been drunk this entire trip. Mom of the year.
CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer

Post by CurlyQ121 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:09 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: I'm sure she was- that was just after Halloween. Given just how pregnant she looks in the photo her sister posted, she's got to be around 5 months. I don't recall if she was shown drinking or not (and lack the ambition to look). She probably already knew, but wasn't telling people yet, as she'd have been around 2.5 or 3 months.

Unless she's have 4 kids, that is not a 10week bump.
Its her 3rd and she's pretty skinny so who knows. We'll see if she has the baby in August. This was from the vlog today which I think was the same day the other pictures were taken.Image

NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:11 pm

ReyRey61 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:33 pm
I’m her latest video, poor Chris had to do all the laundry at the laundromat. She should have gone and helped, instead of throwing crap onto suitcases in her swimsuit only, then answering the door like that to greet the bellman. Nothing wrong with that in Hawaii, but better to put on a coverup! Sheesh. Oh and I doubt she didn’t complain to get that upgrade. Of course she did!

....I mean, she said in the video she complained, and they moved them, so... was that really in doubt?
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:11 pm

4littlemonkeys wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:

Probably. 3 year olds aren't that great at wiping their butts. Hell, my 7 year old boys still struggle with making sure everything is clean. Image

Typically, I check and make sure my niece gets it all and that she’s wiping front to back to avoid infections. Panties shouldn’t be on the internet whether they’re dirty or not.

Return to “JesssFam”