JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by sondraK »

freebeegal wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:20 pm
Haulnarse wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:I double checked and a friend related to them said the funeral will be in March, not a memorial. Its only a few weeks away and the body is currently at the morgue until then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That makes my heart hurt. The poor deceased lady. Shes stuck in limbo for two months. I cant imagine any family being okay with that. Id be doing a cremation or burial and having a memorial service later. Idk it just seems cruel and unloving to me.
It’s literally just a body. She is dead. She doesn’t care whether she’s buried yet, she’s not feeling ‘in limbo’ because that’s an emotion and corpses don’t feel emotions. The family want as many people as possible to be in attendance, and to allow extra time to allow the injured family members to heal to a point where they can also attend to pay their respects.
I literally never understand why people try protect emotions and feelings onto the dead. When I die you can literally chuck me in the ocean. I couldnt care less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said.I agree. And I'm sure she would have wanted to wait till the others could be there,if she'd had a say in it.This honors her most
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Oh wow. Look at that.
Random outing with all the kids.
Kyylah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kyylah »

sezzajaydee wrote:Oh wow. Look at that.
With a trip to Texas Roadhouse, yay ImageImage

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

sezzajaydee wrote:Oh wow. Look at that.
Just watched the story and came here to say the same thing. Was just mentioned recently and look at that, a family outing. Well if you can count target and Texas Roadhouse as an outing Image
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I genuinely don’t understand her obsession with Texas Roadhouse. Yeah, the rolls and honey butter is tasty but the food itself? I’ll pass. But that’s just me

Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Oh boy elk grove has a Texas roadhouse. I can feel Jesss's tummy tuck scars stretching already 🤢
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

freebeegal wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:20 pm
Haulnarse wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:I double checked and a friend related to them said the funeral will be in March, not a memorial. Its only a few weeks away and the body is currently at the morgue until then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That makes my heart hurt. The poor deceased lady. Shes stuck in limbo for two months. I cant imagine any family being okay with that. Id be doing a cremation or burial and having a memorial service later. Idk it just seems cruel and unloving to me.
It’s literally just a body. She is dead. She doesn’t care whether she’s buried yet, she’s not feeling ‘in limbo’ because that’s an emotion and corpses don’t feel emotions. The family want as many people as possible to be in attendance, and to allow extra time to allow the injured family members to heal to a point where they can also attend to pay their respects.
I literally never understand why people try protect emotions and feelings onto the dead. When I die you can literally chuck me in the ocean. I couldnt care less

That's great that you feel that way, but don't downplay others views on death.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

I think her scar is up so high from her TT because thats where her hipbone is.... shes got a short torso and no defined waist which is why it looks awful. The dr did it unevenly and still did a terrible job but something I noticed.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Pinecone wrote:I think her scar is up so high from her TT because thats where her hipbone is.... shes got a short torso and no defined waist which is why it looks awful. The dr did it unevenly and still did a terrible job but something I noticed.
Thats where a decent plastic surgeon would know where to place her scars, to get her to loose some weight first, figure out where her natural waist is, all before surgery.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:22 pm I hate to be the one to say it, but maybe they couldn’t have an open casket funeral in any case?
I know morticians can work wonders but they do have their limits.

I feel sorry for the family. 2 months after you’ve lost someone you have to go through the nightmare of a funeral.
I was thinking the same!

Trigger warning - extreme violence

One of my cousin’s friends was unfortunately caught up in an issue with the son of a drug lord and was killed in an awful and gruesome way. The family insisted on an open casket and it was one of the most horrific and terrifying things I’d ever seen. If there’s a lot of damage to the body, the best thing to do is just to have a closed casket.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

I unsubscribed from their forums a while back.
So now they are having a house built for them. That house is practically inside the next house it is so close. I´m not liking the mix they chose for thathouse. This is going to be lookinglike shit.
Sorry if this has been talked about already. I just do not have time to read the whole thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Jess isn’t even a blood family member to the woman that died. The only people she would know that are related to her are her cousin, uncle and aunt. I totally understand being there for your cousin/aunt etc. after the back injury and the cousin losing a grandmother, I just find it weird how big of a production she’s making it out to be, if I didn’t know any better I would think it was her own grandmother that passed in such a horrific way. She’s kinda thrown herself into this and involving herself in it a lot. As if she’s trying to bring attention and sympathy to herself by making it seem more than what it is. I don’t know, that my opinion. Just being honest.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

pitbullmommy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:24 pm Jess isn’t even a blood family member to the woman that died. The only people she would know that are related to her are her cousin, uncle and aunt. I totally understand being there for your cousin/aunt etc. after the back injury and the cousin losing a grandmother, I just find it weird how big of a production she’s making it out to be, if I didn’t know any better I would think it was her own grandmother that passed in such a horrific way. She’s kinda thrown herself into this and involving herself in it a lot. As if she’s trying to bring attention and sympathy to herself by making it seem more than what it is. I don’t know, that my opinion. Just being honest.

I totally agree.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

bp_0116 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:22 pm I hate to be the one to say it, but maybe they couldn’t have an open casket funeral in any case?
I know morticians can work wonders but they do have their limits.

I feel sorry for the family. 2 months after you’ve lost someone you have to go through the nightmare of a funeral.
I was thinking the same!

Trigger warning - extreme violence

One of my cousin’s friends was unfortunately caught up in an issue with the son of a drug lord and was killed in an awful and gruesome way. The family insisted on an open casket and it was one of the most horrific and terrifying things I’d ever seen. If there’s a lot of damage to the body, the best thing to do is just to have a closed casket.
My older brother died in a car accident. We had open casket for us to see him and say goodbye and closed once people came. He was covered in bruises and cuts. They did a good job covering most but you could still see them.

My younger brother died by suicide. You could see the marks around his neck and he had bit his lip. It was swollen and he looked so different. We closed casket once people came also. It was nice to see them to say our goodbyes.

I could not imagine waiting a month to say goodbye and start the healing process. This time between now and then you would not be healing I feel.
SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

When my father died we had to wait two weeks for his funeral but that was all we would wait. His wife, my stepmother was in the hospital unable to leave for four months. She was unable to attend his funeral. It makes me sick that he had to be embalmed as we as a family have strong beliefs about such things. My grandmother had not even been dead 12 hours when she was buried. My hope is cremation and then to be planted with a tree.

At the end of the day, no matter what your beliefs, funerals are for the benefit of the living not the dead, because when you are dead that's it. There is no more connection to your body. Your spirit moves on but it is for the people who love you to do with you what gives them peace and closure, whether that means perserving you to the point of near taxidermy and displaying you like a museum piece or a quick green burial. I promise you won't care nor feel a thing nor does Jess' cousin's grandmother.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

So seems like chris only sees his kids every other month it seems. Wonder is drake is getting them more often?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SpippinThatTea wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:45 pm When my father died we had to wait two weeks for his funeral but that was all we would wait. His wife, my stepmother was in the hospital unable to leave for four months. She was unable to attend his funeral. It makes me sick that he had to be embalmed as we as a family have strong beliefs about such things. My grandmother had not even been dead 12 hours when she was buried. My hope is cremation and then to be planted with a tree.

At the end of the day, no matter what your beliefs, funerals are for the benefit of the living not the dead, because when you are dead that's it. There is no more connection to your body. Your spirit moves on but it is for the people who love you to do with you what gives them peace and closure, whether that means perserving you to the point of near taxidermy and displaying you like a museum piece or a quick green burial. I promise you won't care nor feel a thing nor does Jess' cousin's grandmother.
I think its just that for some people once you have the funeral the healing starts, everyone is different I know. So waiting 2 months has to be tough and I understand they are healing physically since they were injured as well, so that on top of even planning a funeral has to make that even more stressful.

It's not Jess grandma, its not even a blood relative.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Coming late to the party on this I know but the Jess sexualises those kids, is ridiculous.
I'm sorry if I may seem to be a prude but telling your three year old to, 'get it girl' while she thrusts her hips to the half time show is just all levels of wrong.
Addie is a little girl. Let her be little.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

I'm no prude but yeah there are other things she could say to encourage or praise addie's dancing. What is she supposed to be getting huh Jess?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

really?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6ebd22.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”