Mel Datugan

lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur

Mel Datugan

Post by lefargen97 »

anyone watch Mel and her family? i'm not going to lie, her latest video threw me off guard enough to create this topic. i could tell they were having problems, but the way they posted the video was just off to me??? i think some things don't need to be posted on the internet, and i feel like they exploit a lot of moments in their life for views.
LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Re: Mel Datugan

Post by LaGrandeTalker »

lefargen97 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm
anyone watch Mel and her family? i'm not going to lie, her latest video threw me off guard enough to create this topic. i could tell they were having problems, but the way they posted the video was just off to me??? i think some things don't need to be posted on the internet, and i feel like they exploit a lot of moments in their life for views.
Am I the only one that got the impression he cheated? They kept saying “it’s not just one situation, it’s a lot of small moments throughout the years”. Ok, but things can get resolved, talked through. If it was just “they lost the spark”, “the sex isn’t good anymore”, like some people are assuming, this could be managed without a YouTube video and you wouldn’t really think that it’s easier to divorce your husband (which is what they said, so the situation is so bad that it’s easier to walk out? Hmm) just because sex isn’t good anymore, so I got the strong impression he cheated and Mel looked very hurt, cold and closed off. She looked at him like he was anybody but her husband and a lot of women I know (including me) get like that when cheating happens. She said “I don’t want to expose my husband” and many other comments that make me believe that. Anyway, what are your thoughts?
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Re: Mel Datugan

Post by Ljs »

lefargen97 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm
I agree. It also felt forced and kind of fake, for lack of a better word.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”