Mel Datugan

lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mel Datugan

Unread post by lefargen97 »

anyone watch Mel and her family? i'm not going to lie, her latest video threw me off guard enough to create this topic. i could tell they were having problems, but the way they posted the video was just off to me??? i think some things don't need to be posted on the internet, and i feel like they exploit a lot of moments in their life for views.
LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Re: Mel Datugan

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

lefargen97 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm anyone watch Mel and her family? i'm not going to lie, her latest video threw me off guard enough to create this topic. i could tell they were having problems, but the way they posted the video was just off to me??? i think some things don't need to be posted on the internet, and i feel like they exploit a lot of moments in their life for views.
Am I the only one that got the impression he cheated? They kept saying “it’s not just one situation, it’s a lot of small moments throughout the years”. Ok, but things can get resolved, talked through. If it was just “they lost the spark”, “the sex isn’t good anymore”, like some people are assuming, this could be managed without a YouTube video and you wouldn’t really think that it’s easier to divorce your husband (which is what they said, so the situation is so bad that it’s easier to walk out? Hmm) just because sex isn’t good anymore, so I got the strong impression he cheated and Mel looked very hurt, cold and closed off. She looked at him like he was anybody but her husband and a lot of women I know (including me) get like that when cheating happens. She said “I don’t want to expose my husband” and many other comments that make me believe that. Anyway, what are your thoughts?
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

lefargen97 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm anyone watch Mel and her family? i'm not going to lie, her latest video threw me off guard enough to create this topic. i could tell they were having problems, but the way they posted the video was just off to me??? i think some things don't need to be posted on the internet, and i feel like they exploit a lot of moments in their life for views.
I agree. It also felt forced and kind of fake, for lack of a better word.
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Does anyone know if they seperated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

She keeps posting all these passive aggressive tweets about love and stuff, but then tweets “oh if you don’t know what’s going on in my life don’t say anything”. Girl if you don’t want people to speculate quit it with the moody tweets.

ban1o
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ban1o »

I don’t know if they are separated or not. He was in the most recent video on video chat but the whole thing is weird how she completely deleted him from her channel lol.
serengetination
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serengetination »

I get the sense that if he didn't cheat or disrespect Mel in some way, he might be gay.
AnnaleeChan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AnnaleeChan »

rbyrolg wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:26 pm She keeps posting all these passive aggressive tweets about love and stuff, but then tweets “oh if you don’t know what’s going on in my life don’t say anything”. Girl if you don’t want people to speculate quit it with the moody tweets.

Seriously. If she doesn't want people speculating about her life, then she should stop showing people her life! Stop doing YouTube, and then nobody will talk about her or know about her.
azhes

Unread post by azhes »

Does anyone know where I can watch the video that was posted in January that started this?
JingRod
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JingRod »

Ljs wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:00 pm
I agree. It also felt forced and kind of fake, for lack of a better word.
Agree. Many of these people adopting show how perfect their marriage and their family situation are. Mel just posted a video today or yesterday to confirm that she and Shane have gone their separate ways. When the cameras were rolling, they made their relationships and lives so perfect. My husband and I are not lovey-dovey like them and you would think my husband and I would be headed to divorce if you compare how we are to each other how Mel and Shane were to each other. But I'm still with my husband and we're happy, not just 'showy.' That was a lot of good acting courtesy of Mel and Shane. It's sad to see couples separate especially when they have small kids. Don't always believe everything you see on YouTube especially when there's incentive to get as many viewers as they can.
PattyJul
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PattyJul »

After the Stauffers, I thought I would be more careful in believing these family vloggers. Once again, I feel duped. By painting a happy picture of your family , changing the family channel name, moving back home and then hit us with the separation, I feel we were lied to. Anyway I'm done with all of them, I stop following the Millers too. But they did mention they are going through family counseling or something.
mmjk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mmjk »

Have you guys noticed that mel and grace for the Millers stopped following each other on instagram. Previously when mel and Shane shifted near them they were bestest friends and now suddenly when things started to go down between mel and Shane, Amanda and mel are no more friends. I wonder what happened to them.
serengetination
Amateur
Amateur

Divorce was finalized. I wonder if the boys will get to see their dad much from here on out
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

When she first moved back home I got hell in her channel for asking if they had separated, but you don’t suddenly say oh he’s so private that we are just never going to mention him again without something having happened, then six months later boom they have divorced. Maybe it was that he didn’t ever really bond with Julian, she was all over that one it must have been hard to find his own level with Julian. I find her quite irritating, and yes I noticed that she never mentioned the millers again and was not on their instagram etc.
Breather
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Breather »

Mel said on her TikTok that Shane never wanted her. The Millers deny that their collaboration benefited them so I can see why Mel wouldn't like them. Also they may have made comments about her divorce because one the negative comments she got was that Christians don't divorce(could be someone else but how many Christians does she know). Mel and Shane probably only married because of the kid and stayed together for the kid. Understandably this is probably why it took so long to reveal because they look perfectly compatible but aren't. It takes one to say I love you and the other to believe it. Divorce rates statistically increased during COVID and couples that normally wouldn't divorce have had to deal with not being able to find a way out.
serengetination
Amateur
Amateur

I see she hasn't passive aggressively retweeted any sub tweets lately. Either she's finally happier now or she's gotten better at hiding bitterness. I'm hoping it's the first.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”