The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Skinnie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Skinnie »

^Before Dan, I thought she lived in an apartment with a roommate. It baffles me how she can go from that to her current house and consider it ‘small’. She Is SO ungrateful and has major entitlement issues. Nothing and no one is ever good enough for her... she is constantly in a state of being discontent.
I wonder if her sister has any real relationship with Elle beyond some superficial, familial obligation. I could not tolerate someone like Elle...her self-involvement is nauseating.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” 😂🤔
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Margie wrote:Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

Margie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:27 am Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” 😂🤔
I thought there was no way that would still be up but it is! I can't even believe this chick! As long as you add a positive spin to a rude comment she leaves it up. Do you think she is just so narcissistic that she HONESTLY can't understand when someone is dissing her? Or is she just so happy for the comments boosting her channel onto more suggested watching homepages that she couldn't care less? I really hope the person that wrote that is on this board. You are the real hero!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

JustAMereMuggle wrote:
Margie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:27 am Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” ImageImage
I thought there was no way that would still be up but it is! I can't even believe this chick! As long as you add a positive spin to a rude comment she leaves it up. Do you think she is just so narcissistic that she HONESTLY can't understand when someone is dissing her? Or is she just so happy for the comments boosting her channel onto more suggested watching homepages that she couldn't care less? I really hope the person that wrote that is on this board. You are the real hero!
ImageImage
Xoxo gossip girl

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

JustAMereMuggle wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:43 am
Margie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:27 am Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” 😂🤔
I wonder if she did leave it up as a way to boost channel views and growth? Either that, or she has plans on revealing the truth soon. Everyone is noticing, even her kids ass viewers. She can’t keep this charade up much longer, and I think she’s fully aware of that. People aren’t as dumb as she thought they would be.

Also, one of her cleaning videos on the new channel has a ton of views. I wonder if all we will be getting now are cleaning videos? That’s what seems to bring in the views and we know that’s all Elle really gives a shit about
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:57 am
JustAMereMuggle wrote:
Margie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:27 am Absolutely zero response from Elle on the comment “the house that Dan bought and is letting you keep” ImageImage
ImageImage
Xoxo gossip girl

I can’t see the image!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

So I just visited her “new” channel and some of her clickbaitish cleaning videos have 100k views. And yet she only has 9k subs most of which are her loyal diehard fans, her grandma, and other YTers commenting for her to follow them back lol.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Look at how she has her fucking kid buckled in... lazy parenting at its finest. She couldn’t find 1 second in her “slow living” life to slide his chest clip up? Her slapping a “mood” sticker over it does little to disguise it. Disgusting
C6EA0B50-3370-4847-B7FC-4EE123C5B5B0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

New "Fraud Friday" newsletter.
"Can you ACTUALLY rewire your own brain?"
Then she goes on for 11 paragraphs like she is a freaking neuro scientist about rewiring neuron pathways. I wonder who she plagiarized this week. I noticed that she did cite some sources at the bottom of the email so I'll have to look into those. I honestly can't believe people are ACTUALLY buying this BS. She's just dreging up old ideas she's already done videos on to get more subscribers onto her new channel. I hope someone calls her out on that again this Sunday 😉
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

I predict in one year Elle is forced to sell that house, take the profits and split with Dan. She’ll move to the outskirts of the city into a smaller house but with a bit of property. She’ll claim she needs to have a smaller home to clean since she’s managing by herself and that she’s always wanted some land to grow a garden like her nana. Then she’ll want to have a greenhouse type shed for her “artwork” and clay sculpting.

I know exactly where she lives. Her house value has gone up like $500,000 since they bought it (at least) plus all the equity they have built up. She should take the money and start over. Think of all the reno vlogs she could post!

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

54E27C38-7DB0-452C-B8AE-C3B22753F220.jpeg
This view count is so low. This series will be over within a month. I haven’t even attempted to watch this garbage. I don’t want to see her crafting, I don’t want to hear her creepy voice, and I absolutely do not want this uneducated moron trying to tell me all about how she is psychologically enlightened now, and how I can be too.

Fuck off Elle, you’re a blubbering idiot and everyone knows it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

I tried. Lasted 1 minute. She mentioned ourselves 20 times and self 10 times. If anyone here can watch the whole video, you deserve an award.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Today's video was basically just 17 minutes of her justifying why she doesn't need to tell the world why her and Dan split up. Also that the internet is mean. What she doesn't connect (because of her narcissism) is that her audience is mean because they can tell there's something wrong, that she's changed and she's unhappy. Despite all of the stupid things she says or does, that we all point out on here, I truely do want a good life for her and her kids. If she'd stop being so fake and just let the internet see the real her (which she claims is the whole reason she started doing YouTube) then nobody would have anything to say about her. The thing is we know the truth (ie. The yelling at Forde video). Shes not the sweet, traumatized woman she portrays herself to be. The real person she is doesn't fit with her *ethos* (still not the right use of that word BTW) so she plays a character. And not well either.

Also, when did she have an organizing company? Am I missing something?
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Ok, Dan is gone! “I don’t watch tv and the kids want the iPad, so I’ll move the tv up to the loft” no mention of what Dan does or would want. And I would never move the tv room without consulting my husband. Then she says she’s so mature now and respects her own privacy so she basically won’t tell us about Dan out of “respect for herself” but we all know she only thrives with external validation and #sponsorships so as soon as the timing is right financially, she will disrespect her privacy and embark on a new journey of self-growth and reveal all.

This self involved bitch thinks “homemaking” is decorating your house to be all that it can be? I always thought it was valuing the people you share your space with, respecting them, loving and nurturing them, and making others feel welcome in your home...

And she’s already talking about a new channel direction... except “Mrs. social media consultant” needs her viewers to tell her what to do. Man, she is, so clearly, the most insecure, unsatisfied person I have ever come across.

AND another thing! Wtf is this click bait title!!!?? She KNOWS we know about Dan! She is totally using this to fuel her views. She used this title so viewers would think she was finally revealing the truth. Dumb twat... and she needs to stop slipping up, at the end she mentions “YouTube is how I support.... help support my family” nah Elle... we know, the “other” help is the alimony and child support you’re collecting. Just fucking tell everyone the truth already. Don’t be tacky and click bait or wait for a sponsorship. Do the honest thing.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

20200505_150948.jpg
Not sure if this commenter is a therapist but Elle need someone like her so badly.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Some interesting comments on today's video...
20200505_190145.jpg
20200505_190110.jpg
20200505_190027.jpg
People aren't as stupid as she'd ideally like them to be. It's not hard to sense she's got a lot of heavy sh*t on her plate.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Only Elle would compare the boys cleaning up their toys to border patrol. Hey! Maybe that's why she's slowly throwing out all but a handful of toys. Don't have to clean them up if they don't have any. Now that's thinking. She may be on to that organizing business yet...
20200505_191517.jpg
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

69E534A1-702B-4AC7-8CFC-B49BBEEED541.png
8FFC9C16-4450-4886-A138-2EBB74656516.png
If one of you ladies wrote the comment about Dan being moved out, you’re a hero! 🤣🤣🤣💀💀
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

From today’s vlog, Elle realizes no one cares about anything she has to say. They just want to see baby footage and her cleaning. It must irk her so bad that she’s been working for the past few months on changing her path for her channel and people don’t give a shit. And don’t care about it! Let’s be honest, if someone really needs help, or maybe some guidance or direction, with whatever it is (relationships, TRAUMA, self care, etc) they are not going to go to ELLE. They will search out real channels with educated experts and people who have meaningful things to say . Not Elle’s version of an ASMR vlog and her paint by numbers crap.

Lately she has been constantly bringing up her TRAUMA and then things she is PASSIONATE about. I can just see her sitting on her couch at 6:30 am writing out a column of “things I’m passionate about” and “how to follow through on my passions”.

$100 says she wrote out a list on Dan and the number one complaint she had was Dan was holding her back from her PASSION because Elle is such a passionate person.

On another note, after watching her painfully go through today’s vlog you could tell she wanted to bring up Dan. You could see her struggle with it which I actually felt sad for her for just a second. Talk about a hard time to go through a separation when you’re stuck at home all day with 3 kids. It got me thinking though, Elle is a pretty thorough person with CHECK LISTS on all things in life, and I’m sure she wouldn’t jump right into a divorce right away. I wonder if they are doing a trial separation as I could see Elle wanting to evaluate the new day to day life she so desperately wanted to curate for herself.

It could explain why she hasn’t mentioned it at all (because I don’t buy the privacy BS). She could be waiting until she’s certain they will go through with it.

Return to “Q-Z”