Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

natnat89 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
This will be an awesome fail to watch, Kelsey...Scott.... the business woman 😂😳🙄😏😅
no you have it wrong it’s incredible business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

natnat89 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm My friend in college did Young Living and the most she made was $24!!! In one month! And she worked her ass off.
Lol
This will be an awesome fail to watch, Kelsey...Scott.... the business woman 😂😳🙄😏😅
I see that starter kit is $165 according to her Instagram. I wonder how many other people she needs to con into spending $165 before she even makes back her initial "investment." Plus she's paying around $35 "wholesale" for these oils and whatever monthly fees the MLM charges to remain a sales rep, which are sometimes disguised as "minimum orders" she needs to be placing in order to remain active. She'll probably never catch on to the fact that this is how the MLM makes money- getting people to fork over $165 to "get started" and convincing them they can start a "business." But did you know that rubbing a $46 (!) scented oil on your stomach cures indigestion? She'll be lucky to make back in commissions what she's already spent, let alone net $24. The only people commenting on her account are herself, Corbin, other Young Living huns, and people saying they can't afford the products.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natnat89 »

Wow Kelsey I’m sorry your Oregon Birthday Trip wasn’t all that you hoped for! While thousands of people’s homes are pure ash and they have no where to take their babies. While we sit in the midst of all this hell, waiting minute to minute if we need to evacuate. I love how they always manage to whine about everything and then finish with...”but I’m grateful either way.....” selfish brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Another fun YL fact: (classification.org)
“Filed in California federal court, the 33-page lawsuit claims Young Living’s promises of financial gain are “nothing more than a pipe dream” and that the company is actually an illegal pyramid scheme that thrives at the expense of its members.“

They prey on a lot of low income “huns” especially during covid time. They are telling people to invest their stimulus checks into these MLM scams. It’s awful. Clearly Dumb and Dumber already invested their stimulus by stimulating their “wander” adventures and purchasing a complete piece of trash RV.
I saw Corbin commenting on her YL oil page 😂😏
So much cringe. I can’t.
Well I wish them the best with their endeavours.... Corbin forking cardboard emojis into people’s front yards meanwhile Kelsey standing by his side rubbing essential oils on her belly 🥳
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

“The little humans who make me feel a tad crazy most days“
Kelsey Scott in her Instagram.

Ok Kelsey, a lot of people can’t even get pregnant or have kids. Again, they can never NOT complain.
Their kids are such an inconvenience for them. Go figure 🤯🙄
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Yikes, looks like Kelsey has been taking skincare tips from her old pal Missy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Looks like “handyman” Corn Douche can’t even take care of the moldy situation in their one and only bathroom/tub.
Look at Kelsey’s last insta post. Mold in the tiles AND around the water spout 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Insane how they put their kids in that nasty tub.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

roseter wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:27 pm Image

Yikes, looks like Kelsey has been taking skincare tips from her old pal Missy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it must be genetic. If you see her mother’s skin it seems there is a condition issue there because her mother is very young to be wrinkled so much! I have observed Kelsey’s skin too for some time. It is like the skin on the face droops like a melting ripple effect.
There is a lot these two can be called out for decision wise but I don’t think her skin may be one of them! She probably has inherited her mother’s skin tissue.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Kelsey needs to cut the crap on brain washing people that essential oils are the answer to every problem. I used them on my kids when they were little and it was absolute BS!!!! No, it won’t cure your depression. No it won’t cure sleepless nights. Essential oils are simply just an aroma item it was never meant to “cure” a tummy ache by rubbing simply on your belly 😂 it it’s working for you, than that means your placebo affect works even better 😂🙌🏻
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natnat89 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:28 am Kelsey needs to cut the crap on brain washing people that essential oils are the answer to every problem. I used them on my kids when they were little and it was absolute BS!!!! No, it won’t cure your depression. No it won’t cure sleepless nights. Essential oils are simply just an aroma item it was never meant to “cure” a tummy ache by rubbing simply on your belly 😂 it it’s working for you, than that means your placebo affect works even better 😂🙌🏻
Oh my God, it's so transparent and cringey. She has "chills" because using oils will be her kids' normal. Okay, then. And she's trying to tell other mothers that oils haven't worked for them in the past because they weren't using the insanely overpriced Young Living ones. It's all such a scam. I shouldn't be surprised that she's using her kids to prey on other moms, because YouTube, but it's still gross.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

How long before “amazing“ business woman gives up her oil gig?! 🥴😆
Her excitement over oils is so sad, oils do JACK SQUAT. I know cause I was sucked into the Dottera club, and I escaped in time. They basically sell oils to all the hippies in their oil cult. Kelsey and Corbin seem kind equivalent to those hippies that fall for earthy balms and oils 😬
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natnat89 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:46 pm How long before “amazing“ business woman gives up her oil gig?! 🥴😆
Her excitement over oils is so sad, oils do JACK SQUAT. I know cause I was sucked into the Dottera club, and I escaped in time. They basically sell oils to all the hippies in their oil cult. Kelsey and Corbin seem kind equivalent to those hippies that fall for earthy balms and oils 😬
I give it three months. I don't get the impression they have a lot of disposable income. YouTube and their partnerships have seemingly dried up. No idea if Corbin is still receiving a paycheck from his parents. The yard sign business and the MLM seem like desperate attempts to scrape together an income.

They won't be able to afford to continue to place the minimum monthly orders Young Living and most other MLMs require. The truth about MLMs is that their only real customers are the distributors like Kelsey. They con them into believing they can start a business and sell the product. She needs to place an order every month, regardless of what she sells, so I imagine she'll do one of these unboxing videos every month and act like she's so excited to get her order. In reality, it's costing her an arm and a leg because the prices are so inflated to account for compensating the upline. I did some googling, and it looks like she needs to spend $100 a month in order to even be eligible to make an "income" and unlock "bonuses."

It's all a scam. The commission structure is so miniscule and purposefully confusing. People don't make anything unless they have hundreds of people they've recruited to sell beneath them, and that takes years and a lot of work. Even then, I've heard the top earners are making something close to minimum wage, because they're constantly recruiting to make up for the people who naturally drop out when they realize the math doesn't add up. She'll be pressured to buy more and more under the guise of, "if you use the product, you can better explain it and successfully sell it" to her non-existent clientele. If they don't have a lot of spending money to begin with, I'm guessing she'll be forced to drop it eventually.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

It’s hilarious how not long ago Corbin was showing only June’s crow feet, due to child exposure safety crap blah blah blah....and now he’s having her do videos on her top favourite toys?! Is this dude okay?? Does he even care for the safety of his kids?
They are so money hungry it’s sad.
They clearly are hardly scraping buy. And will blast their kids left and right for a couple of dollars.
And no I don’t watch their YouTube videos 😑
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

natnat89 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:55 pm It’s hilarious how not long ago Corbin was showing only June’s crow feet, due to child exposure safety crap blah blah blah....and now he’s having her do videos on her top favourite toys?! Is this dude okay?? Does he even care for the safety of his kids?
They are so money hungry it’s sad.
They clearly are hardly scraping buy. And will blast their kids left and right for a couple of dollars.
And no I don’t watch their YouTube videos 😑
The only reason he did that was not to protect June it was because he was afraid of what the Government was going to do to creators on YouTube. Obviously nothing has been done when they're showing their every day lives except for comments being shut off on family channels. So thus he and others are right back to doing what they did before and in some cases they're doing even more.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Steps to Fail: (things they gave up on)
All of their Expeditions with their you-tuber minions.
Jewelry business.
Membership $5 fee exclusive videos.
Kelsey’s lousy YouTube channel-last video posted over a year ago.
How life before they sell wander beater #2?!
And Kelsey ghosts her oils?!

I mean they have been selling floral t shirts, so I’m sure that gave them a $300 profit? 🧐
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

Young Living oil diffuser for $317.11??!!!!!!😳😳😳
Is Kelsey our of her insane mind, to think people will fall into that trap and buy her diffuser. Her Instagram says, “you deserve it girl.” No sweetheart, I would rather spend $50 no more and save the rest of my money.
Again y’all don’t fall for this oil MLM scam. It’s a rabbit hole.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natnat89 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am Young Living oil diffuser for $317.11??!!!!!!😳😳😳
Is Kelsey our of her insane mind, to think people will fall into that trap and buy her diffuser. Her Instagram says, “you deserve it girl.” No sweetheart, I would rather spend $50 no more and save the rest of my money.
Again y’all don’t fall for this oil MLM scam. It’s a rabbit hole.
Yep, I just googled it and that "starter kit" with that particular defuser is $265. I'm assuming it also comes with a monthly purchase order minimum, which is why the company only offers it to new members and creates this sense of scarcity...YL makesway more off of these memberships than they do one-off purchases. That's also why they'll give it to you for free if you can sign up more people. It's all about recruiting, not selling an actual product. They're a pyramid scheme, not a legitimate business. Kelsey admitted in the comments that she signed Corbin up for YL in order to get it. That's a classic MLM tactic- people feel pressure to sign up their spouses. I'm sure they're spending at least $500 a month with this MLM.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, that same diffuser minus the logo is on Amazon for $59...there's probably one for less but if you search "oil diffuser glass" it's one of the first to pop up. These YL huns are gullible.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

So they haven't done a Q & A since Tabor was born? I could have sworn they did one a week, a vlog for the subscribers (which they've done away with) and then a regular Vlog after he was born. Just looked at their views which are absolutely horrendous. Time to get up off those lazy asses Douche Canoe and Dimwit and get jobs!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think they are under the impression that the yard sign business and MLM are jobs. That's how out-of-touch they are.

I'm not sure if Kelsey is too dim to realize that she's being taken advantage of by whomever recruited her, or if she's fully aware of the predatory nature of MLMs and she's just banking on the fact that she has a wider network than most to exploit due to their former YouTube audience they got from Daily Bumps. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the year 2020 who is internet savvy falls for MLMs unless they are fully aware of what they are doing and think they can successfully swindle harder than their upline/the company is swindling them. If she starts using social media to try to convince people that she's making so much money and that she wants you to join her team so that she can "coach" you to make millions part-time as a SAHM...then I'll be convinced that she's fully aware of the lie she's perpetuating. And I just looked at her Young Living account, and she's already talking about "joining my oily team" and "my oily fam." Gross. She's promising to send people welcome packages and walk side by side with them on this journey. So she definitely knows that it's all about building a downline and conning other people.

How did they go from "we never leave the house, we take this seriously, we have no idea how Tabor picked up a virus" to "we booked an international flight for the whole family"? Sure, I now go to the store about once a week alone for about 20 minutes in PPE if the store is big enough to stay way from other people. And I go for walks outdoors with friends occasionally. Things I didn't do at all initially for several months. But booking an international flight seems like a big leap. And Corbin is so full of it talking about how hard this is for HIM because his support system has been stripped away and he's left to do the impossible by juggling it all. Again, these two don't work apart from a network marketing scam, half-assed "businesses," and a couple YouTube videos a week exploiting their kids. I've noticed they've started uploading regularly again. I'm guessing they are running out of money.
natnat89
Amateur
Amateur

PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:00 pm So they haven't done a Q & A since Tabor was born? I could have sworn they did one a week, a vlog for the subscribers (which they've done away with) and then a regular Vlog after he was born. Just looked at their views which are absolutely horrendous. Time to get up off those lazy asses Douche Canoe and Dimwit and get jobs!
Are they insane?! They have done at least 2, if not more Q&A’s since baby money bag was born. I haven't watched them in a long while, don’t want to give even a single view to them. Lazy lards.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”