T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Part 11

THREAD CREDIT: RealityBites

Previous:

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Did this dumbass seriously say “there are no healthy cough drops”?!?! It’s fucking medicine.

And she goes to get her hair done. He takes Carter to school. Yet Tanner and Ella are yet again not with them. Seriously, a sitter for that?!?! And who is always watching them? I find it funny that they never talk about it.

Any bets on if she has the party tomorrow with sickness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Their “kids love being outside”....after it was mentioned here how they are never outside

Hi there, Beastons

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

She will 110% have the party tomorrow. And her nasty germs will be all over EVERYTHING.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

This thread title... ouuuch. I love it!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Congrats Reality!
This title should let everyone know what she’s really up to and hopefully think twice before EVER giving her money.
Contact the charity and donate directly people. Puttin this skank outta bizness.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Best part of the vlog so far is when Chris comes in the room picks the binky off the ground and puts it in El la’s mouth.
Mmmmm dirt...
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

After a couple of kids, you quit sterilizing everything every few minutes.

Now, we know she isn't disinfecting her floors, and her dogs have accidents...so there's that.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Oh. What a surprise! Another pic of her favorite child on Instagram! How many more is she going to post of Ella in a row? She acts like she only has her the way she hardly posts the boys. She thinks Ella covered in food is so adorable. Gag.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:07 pm Congrats Reality!
This title should let everyone know what she’s really up to and hopefully think twice before EVER giving her money.
Contact the charity and donate directly people. Puttin this skank outta bizness.
Thanks! I can only hope that her stans start catching on to her scamming ways
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is Tanner going to get to have his birthday be about himself and feel special for once or is Trashy going to be filming Ella the whole time dancing and blowing out Tanners candles and the Beasts will think its sooo funny and cute.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

We should do a recap on here of all the new crap the Beastons have bought since they decided to be minimal and skim and scam from others. I stopped watching all of their videos so I'm not even sure. I know there is the renovation, hair extensions, gas guzzler, many coffee appliances. I'm sure there is lots more.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i am not loving the title. there was another one put forward that made me giggle out loud. we don’t even know for sure if she’s skimming money. like she probably is, but how much would they have really got? i don’t think that much, surely the cost of that hideous car, her trashy hair, all the new shit they keep buying would grossly outweigh what little she gets in donations?

on the YL stuff - i am a YL member (didn’t sign up under her though haha) and my mom signed up under me. i get $68 commission for that. if she’s signing all these gullible fucks up, she must be pulling in quite high commissions. all that YL stuff she buys i reckon she gets for free. you can elect to turn your commission into YL redeemable dollars (so get free stuff) or you can get it paid into a bank account. maybe she’s doing both.

i cringe and get second hand embarrassment when she shows her car stereo playing that hot girl bummer song. you just know she thinks it’s about her 🥱😳🤣 i put it on apple music to see what it was about and it was so cringey. she’s such a try hard, i can imagine her rolling around in that car with the system up thinking the track describes her cos she’s “hot” 😂😂😂😂 what a loser. and linking those disgusting boots. walking round in fake timberland boots (in addition to everything else that’s fake), she’s just soooo cringey. she’s like a dime store version of kris jenner haha
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I would never give my toddler noodles that long! And what is wrong with her eyes one looks swollen or something

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:34 pm i am not loving the title. there was another one put forward that made me giggle out loud. we don’t even know for sure if she’s skimming money. like she probably is, but how much would they have really got? i don’t think that much, surely the cost of that hideous car, her trashy hair, all the new shit they keep buying would grossly outweigh what little she gets in donations?

on the YL stuff - i am a YL member (didn’t sign up under her though haha) and my mom signed up under me. i get $68 commission for that. if she’s signing all these gullible fucks up, she must be pulling in quite high commissions. all that YL stuff she buys i reckon she gets for free. you can elect to turn your commission into YL redeemable dollars (so get free stuff) or you can get it paid into a bank account. maybe she’s doing both.

i cringe and get second hand embarrassment when she shows her car stereo playing that hot girl bummer song. you just know she thinks it’s about her 🥱😳🤣 i put it on apple music to see what it was about and it was so cringey. she’s such a try hard, i can imagine her rolling around in that car with the system up thinking the track describes her cos she’s “hot” 😂😂😂😂 what a loser. and linking those disgusting boots. walking round in fake timberland boots (in addition to everything else that’s fake), she’s just soooo cringey. she’s like a dime store version of kris jenner haha
Why didn’t you vote or nominate a thread title? I saw that you did not.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Shes a fugly slut!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:34 pm i am not loving the title. there was another one put forward that made me giggle out loud. we don’t even know for sure if she’s skimming money. like she probably is, but how much would they have really got? i don’t think that much, surely the cost of that hideous car, her trashy hair, all the new shit they keep buying would grossly outweigh what little she gets in donations?

Why didn’t you vote or nominate a thread title? I saw that you did not.
my bad, i didn’t. i thought there was more time. oh well, next time!
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

She needs a planner to write down that they have soccer and dance on Saturdays?
Her Apple Watch will literally tell her that on her calendar on her wrist that she wears daily. MoRoN.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I think she is skimming from the top. No one starts a go fund me for someone else in THEIR OWN NAME. Especially when there is a legitimate one set up!!!

Ok so she makes money from oils, but that isn't going to pay for a renovation, copious amounts of clothes/coffee/bags etc. Didn't someone say she got denied a bank loan for a bigger house? She is now paying for extra curriculars also. It's all fishy.

Is there a way to see how much of that $68 predicted is a one time thing? The way she is spending, $68 isn't going to go far.

Meanwhile her content is boring and she has to do stuff like organizing her sisters kitchen.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:01 am I think she is skimming from the top. No one starts a go fund me for someone else in THEIR OWN NAME. Especially when there is a legitimate one set up!!!

Ok so she makes money from oils, but that isn't going to pay for a renovation, copious amounts of clothes/coffee/bags etc. Didn't someone say she got denied a bank loan for a bigger house? She is now paying for extra curriculars also. It's all fishy.

Is there a way to see how much of that $68 predicted is a one time thing? The way she is spending, $68 isn't going to go far.

Meanwhile her content is boring and she has to do stuff like organizing her sisters kitchen.
Don’t forget she also has been raising money for that hunger org for many years now, at least two months every year.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”