T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Deceased »

How’s the weather up there on your high horse t.bully!
Your stories make you look unhinged. Not a good look.
You’re trying to judge whether people can enter heaven? Bahahahahah. Nice try.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Well once again she proves to everyone how she 100% "sponges off other ppls grief" ... this psychotic bitch needs a reality check. talking about Jesus again.... goes to church once lolllll. Fuck you skank... all you know how to do is lay on your back. PS- i can see your yellow mullet peering through under your fake ass smelly weave in your staged photo of you and your filthy germ spreaders! Also using rags to clean the filth off your toilets and sinks made me dry heave.learn to clean like a real homemaker!! also..youre not tiny or anorexic or "skeletal"...you never had the flu, you starve yourself (coffee, juicing,no carbs) miserable and lay around pretending! here ... you said it yourself whore 😉.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I skimmed the "don't even know you" video and I don't understand what the point was? They talk about T.Celeribreath like she's been diagnosed with Cancer and is undergoing treatment. You fuking lunatics. Newsflash She decided to drink only celery juice while having "the flu"! that's one of your MANY problems. This couple seriously disgusts me.
I'm sure wittle El Lah has eczema because you rub her with essential oils. I've already told you Trashini, use Cerave twice a day. Her flare-up is environmental. It's winter and Her skin is dry. EYEROLL.
Also, please put the children's books where your children can actually reach them in their room. Why hang their books on a wall where you and shrimplimpdick can't even reach them yourselves?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

thisisgold21 wrote:I skimmed the "don't even know you" video and I don't understand what the point was? They talk about T.Celeribreath like she's been diagnosed with Cancer and is undergoing treatment. You fuking lunatics. Newsflash She decided to drink only celery juice while having "the flu"! that's one of your MANY problems. This couple seriously disgusts me.
I'm sure wittle El Lah has eczema because you rub her with essential oils. I've already told you Trashini, use Cerave twice a day. Her flare-up is environmental. It's winter and Her skin is dry. EYEROLL.
Also, please put the children's books where your children can actually reach them in their room. Why hang their books on a wall where you and shrimplimpdick can't even reach them yourselves?
And then hide said books with outfits that are hung for decoration (so “minimalist”) Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

Gossipgurl wrote:Tiff wants to talk about evil people.. meanwhile she's the one threatening her ex friends, trying to get people fired from their jobs, starting horrible rumors, and telling them she hopes them and their families die. Talk about a mentally unstable, evil person.
Did she really do that or is this just a speculation? Sorry maybe i have missed a topic about her.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

What does a blank profile have to do with anything? My Instagram does not have a pic, posts, or followers, and I've never commented on a post. I have it to follow ONE PAGE only. And that's a fitness company/challenge. Some of us grown women aren't social media whores who care to post about their lives and feed off of strangers' validations. She was trying to come off as a sweet caring woman, and I use that term loosely, but it had such a smart ass undertone. I feel sorry for these young women that follow and admire her. They, as does she, still has a lot of growing up and learning to do.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Yes that person is correct! She has said & done some awful things to people, but she’s in a bathroom lookin’ possessed saying how ppl aren’t going to get into heaven? Whacko!!!!! She doesn’t even go to church!! She is demented it’s crazy. Completely deranged it’s wild. Why is she even inserting herself into this other chicks life? It has NOTHING to do with her. Thirsty much psycho?????? Get a life. Go be a mom and mind your business.
Last edited by Megyjames7 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:59 am
Gossipgurl wrote:Tiff wants to talk about evil people.. meanwhile she's the one threatening her ex friends, trying to get people fired from their jobs, starting horrible rumors, and telling them she hopes them and their families die. Talk about a mentally unstable, evil person.
Did she really do that or is this just a speculation? Sorry maybe i have missed a topic about her.

Yes all of that happened in real life and can be confirmed by quite a few people that knew her. Even tho she posts about being a kind person, she is far from it. Theres a reason she had no friends and had to resort to internet friends.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

Is she real? Like we don't know her true self, does she really believe using all that heavenly filters and looking at the right side (maybe she took notes idk) would make her an angel? She is the one bullying her own kids!!

YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Just for you T.Pig 😎
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Did this bitch just say kids deserved to be bullied if their parents are bullies? That's like saying the children of rapists/murderers deserve to be raped/murdered. Then says she's going to pray for people that have a cat/meme or no profile picture and zero followers on their IG accounts and then goes on advising peeps to spread kindness? Wtf. Lmfao. Oh man.
Last edited by begenos1 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 066419.jpg[/IMG]

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

You can go back and see on bbc where she made up a lie that all her friends were having fertility problems and that's why they didnt want to hang out with her. And then proceeded to cry and bitch that she was so alone when she had her kids. She just doesnt understand the concept of real friendship. Hence why she has no long term REAL friends.

By mid 30s u would think that she would have established solid relationships with women.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

tiffani, let’s not talk about raising kids when yours are locked in the bedrooms. Your own kid called wal-Mart poopy target, he’s commented on neighbors house/decor and how yours is better. GTFO HERE WITH YOUR FUCKING NONSENSE. You and shrimpita will be the parents sitting in the principals office looking at another parent trying to explain why your precious Carter picks on their kid for clothes he wears, car he drives, house he lives in. She’s such a narcissistic, delusional twat.

Shut the fuck up, Tiffani. You’re only fooling the sheep.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Is anyone who watched the superbowl going to hell?
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Tiffani is defending Brittani because Miss Celery Juice knows she skimmed off the top of that Venmo money and kept it for herself.

Myfirsttimeout
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myfirsttimeout »

WAIMENT though because I thought Christians believe nobody deserves to go to Heaven.....🤷 I thought that's kinda what the whole crucifixion thing was about....🤔
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

500% she did those things mentioned above. We don’t need your prayers you ass. So quickly you forgot what a terrible horrible person you are.

Some of us have been saying prayers for years we got away from you when we did. And you’re proving it time and time again what a terrible person you are and have always been.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:34 am Is she real? Like we don't know her true self, does she really believe using all that heavenly filters and looking at the right side (maybe she took notes idk) would make her an angel? She is the one bullying her own kids!!

Her eyes darting to the side like that are indicative of not being honest. She doesn't even believe that bs she was spewing. What a FRAUD!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Nothing like riding the coattails of a grieving mother whom you stole from to get you into heaven. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I’ll just be over here snarking and thanking my lucky stars I’m not you.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”