Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post Reply
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm

lovebug1212 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:46 pm
I feel bad saying this but her tik toks are so hard to watch. She’s so stiff lol. She has absolutely no flow to her moves. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her TikToks are so boring. She uses the same audio for a few of them and she has no flow to her dance moves. I bet she only has a TikTok account bc it’s trendy and everyone is doing it lol.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:49 am

Morticia Mars wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:38 am
That’s it. I’ve lost a ton of respect for Maddie (not that I had a lot in the first place lol). This is so trashy and embarrassing. I’m honestly at a loss for words right now.

Melissa made sure to tell us that their episode airs February 26th....
I don’t even feel bad for Maddie anymore. I actually thought she was somewhat ok in the beginning (I didn’t like her even then but still) but as the years went by it seems like she is getting more immature. At the end of the day she really is another teen mom stereotype.

Melissa honestly deserves a thread of her own on here. She is just as bad as Maddie, if not a bit worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am

I found this on the story for the official Maury show’s yt channel:

[img] download/file.php?mode=view&id=27739[img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
catlover123
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by catlover123 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:50 am

Morticia Mars wrote:I found this on the story for the official Maury show’s yt channel:

[img] download/file.php?mode=view&id=27739[img]
What is it? I can’t see it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsmeKaren
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by itsmeKaren » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:28 am

when ur entire income is YT but you still can’t be bothered to upload two videos in a week let alone the three you claim to make :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:42 am

catlover123 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:50 am
Morticia Mars wrote:I found this on the story for the official Maury show’s yt channel:

[img] download/file.php?mode=view&id=27739[img]
What is it? I can’t see it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here’s a better view:

download/file.php?mode=view&id=27740
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:45 am

itsmeKaren wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:28 am
when ur entire income is YT but you still can’t be bothered to upload two videos in a week let alone the three you claim to make :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh but haven’t you heard? It’s so hard being a teen mom. She’s too busy raising Everly, house hunting and filming an episode of the Murray Show.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 780 times
Been thanked: 1874 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Frootloops3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:21 am

Morticia Mars wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:38 am
That’s it. I’ve lost a ton of respect for Maddie (not that I had a lot in the first place lol). This is so trashy and embarrassing. I’m honestly at a loss for words right now.

Melissa made sure to tell us that their episode airs February 26th....
I don’t even feel bad for Maddie anymore. I actually thought she was somewhat ok in the beginning (I didn’t like her even then but still) but as the years went by it seems like she is getting more immature. At the end of the day she really is another teen mom stereotype.
I don’t either. I’m beginning to think that she’s always been like this, but hid it better to gain sympathy from people. She would look like the poor 14 year old girl raising a baby by herself.

She really is just another stereotype at this point. She also looks really stupid from her “my special someone video” when she said she has a plan for her life, and isn’t slacking like other teenagers. If her plan includes being on the Maury show, then I’d rather be the teenager without a plan.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 1639 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Rorygz194 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 am

Why didn't anyone tell me that getting knocked up at 14 made you successful? 14 year old me would've jumped on it right away
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:58 am

Frootloops3 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:21 am
Morticia Mars wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:38 am
That’s it. I’ve lost a ton of respect for Maddie (not that I had a lot in the first place lol). This is so trashy and embarrassing. I’m honestly at a loss for words right now.

Melissa made sure to tell us that their episode airs February 26th....
I don’t even feel bad for Maddie anymore. I actually thought she was somewhat ok in the beginning (I didn’t like her even then but still) but as the years went by it seems like she is getting more immature. At the end of the day she really is another teen mom stereotype.
I don’t either. I’m beginning to think that she’s always been like this, but hid it better to gain sympathy from people. She would look like the poor 14 year old girl raising a baby by herself.

She really is just another stereotype at this point. She also looks really stupid from her “my special someone video” when she said she has a plan for her life, and isn’t slacking like other teenagers. If her plan includes being on the Maury show, then I’d rather be the teenager without a plan.
I agree. She’s definitely an attention seeker. She definitely pulls the “I’m a poor single teen mom” card whenever she wants to paint herself as the victim in any current scandal she’s in bc since she’s a teen mom she can do no wrong or can’t be called out on her bullshit apparently.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
HereForTheGossip
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:19 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by HereForTheGossip » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:04 am

She really wore that horrendous outfit on national tv 😕
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 am

HereForTheGossip wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:04 am
She really wore that horrendous outfit on national tv 😕
That outfit was so bad. Maddie has no sense of style. It literally looks like she found a few random things lying around in her closet and threw them together
into one horrendous outfit.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 1639 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Rorygz194 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:28 am

Morticia Mars wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 am
HereForTheGossip wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:04 am
She really wore that horrendous outfit on national tv 😕
That outfit was so bad. Maddie has no sense of style. It literally looks like she found a few random things lying around in her closet and threw them together
into one horrendous outfit.
Maddie just throws on whatever is trendy and thinks she did something. She looks like that kid in their emo phase in middle school who refused to dress properly for a wedding their parents dragged them to
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Em0307
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Em0307 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am

I originally found this forum because I was worried about Maddie’s well-being and posted hoping something could be done to help her.

I was a teen mother who now has a teen daughter. My daughter was following Maddie and told me about her. I was honestly impressed by one of her first videos where she seemed to be very mature, classy, and well put together for a mom at 14. I could see why she had gained so many followers at the beginning and was being seen as a positive influence.

If you are familiar with mental health conditions or have some common sense to pick-up that something isn’t right, she’s had us all fooled with some sort of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She’s very much an attention seeker and plays victim every chance she gets. I feel having a baby was her easy way out of having to go to school where she obviously had social and behavioral issues.

I don’t downplay mental health at all so that’s where as a mother to a teen I know how important it is for mother’s to take responsibility and address any generational trauma ourselves and see that our children’s mental health needs are taken seriously. Melissa has clearly not done this because Melissa enables things like this Maury Show, which proves she has not even addressed her own issues to even parent properly. Our kids are not our best friends. We are not to be cool moms at the cost of our child’s mental health/well-being! This is where I feel bad that they don’t realize Maddie is not successful. Not in the least. Maddie is raising a child under her Mom’s care. Maddie has NO real life responsibilities. No school, no job other than awful curated videos that she can’t even keep up with. Maddie can say and plan the life all she wants. Actions speak louder than words and doing the things you say you are going to do take work! Maddie can’t even keep up with her YouTube channel! Maddie lacks a healthy lifestyle of a reasonable sleeping schedule for Everly and healthy foods for Everly. Like I said I am a teen mom, I finished college while working and am successful because of it. It was not easy. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I never thought about having more kids even when I found my husband. I fought long and hard for my daughter who I brought into this world as a teen and she doesn’t deserve less because of it. My success is not based off “likes” or fame, that isn’t success especially when those who follow Maddie are basically here for the train wreck factor!!

Ok, this “Boomer” is rambling now and I have so much more I could say but really it’s not even worth the time. I am just glad my daughter at 13, knows how wrong this is and hope all the other young girls who are “fans” following her realize sooner than later as well.
Em0307
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Em0307 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:46 am

P.S. I actually am a Millennial. 😅🤦🏻‍♀️
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:54 am

Em0307 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am
I originally found this forum because I was worried about Maddie’s well-being and posted hoping something could be done to help her.

I was a teen mother who now has a teen daughter. My daughter was following Maddie and told me about her. I was honestly impressed by one of her first videos where she seemed to be very mature, classy, and well put together for a mom at 14. I could see why she had gained so many followers at the beginning and was being seen as a positive influence.

If you are familiar with mental health conditions or have some common sense to pick-up that something isn’t right, she’s had us all fooled with some sort of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She’s very much an attention seeker and plays victim every chance she gets. I feel having a baby was her easy way out of having to go to school where she obviously had social and behavioral issues.

I don’t downplay mental health at all so that’s where as a mother to a teen I know how important it is for mother’s to take responsibility and address any generational trauma ourselves and see that our children’s mental health needs are taken seriously. Melissa has clearly not done this because Melissa enables things like this Maury Show, which proves she has not even addressed her own issues to even parent properly. Our kids are not our best friends. We are not to be cool moms at the cost of our child’s mental health/well-being! This is where I feel bad that they don’t realize Maddie is not successful. Not in the least. Maddie is raising a child under her Mom’s care. Maddie has NO real life responsibilities. No school, no job other than awful curated videos that she can’t even keep up with. Maddie can say and plan the life all she wants. Actions speak louder than words and doing the things you say you are going to do take work! Maddie can’t even keep up with her YouTube channel! Maddie lacks a healthy lifestyle of a reasonable sleeping schedule for Everly and healthy foods for Everly. Like I said I am a teen mom, I finished college while working and am successful because of it. It was not easy. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I never thought about having more kids even when I found my husband. I fought long and hard for my daughter who I brought into this world as a teen and she doesn’t deserve less because of it. My success is not based off “likes” or fame, that isn’t success especially when those who follow Maddie are basically here for the train wreck factor!!

Ok, this “Boomer” is rambling now and I have so much more I could say but really it’s not even worth the time. I am just glad my daughter at 13, knows how wrong this is and hope all the other young girls who are “fans” following her realize sooner than later as well.
Thanks for sharing this. We need more teen parents like you, not Maddie. I don’t see how Maddie is “inspirational.” She doesn’t work, go to school/pursue her education, uses her money irresponsibly, leaves her daughter with her mom half the time, wants another boyfriend and baby at 16 and a lot more lol. Just bc she’s there and raises Everly and pushed a baby out of her vagina at 14 doesn’t mean she’s a supermom. Trust me, even shitty parents love their kids.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:58 am

Rorygz194 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:28 am
Morticia Mars wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 am
HereForTheGossip wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:04 am
She really wore that horrendous outfit on national tv 😕
That outfit was so bad. Maddie has no sense of style. It literally looks like she found a few random things lying around in her closet and threw them together
into one horrendous outfit.
Maddie just throws on whatever is trendy and thinks she did something. She looks like that kid in their emo phase in middle school who refused to dress properly for a wedding their parents dragged them to
Exactly. But I ironically think Maddie is the type of person who bully goths/emos but then starts dressing like bc it’s cool and trendy lol.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 780 times
Been thanked: 1874 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Frootloops3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:24 am

Em0307 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am
I originally found this forum because I was worried about Maddie’s well-being and posted hoping something could be done to help her.

I was a teen mother who now has a teen daughter. My daughter was following Maddie and told me about her. I was honestly impressed by one of her first videos where she seemed to be very mature, classy, and well put together for a mom at 14. I could see why she had gained so many followers at the beginning and was being seen as a positive influence.

If you are familiar with mental health conditions or have some common sense to pick-up that something isn’t right, she’s had us all fooled with some sort of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She’s very much an attention seeker and plays victim every chance she gets. I feel having a baby was her easy way out of having to go to school where she obviously had social and behavioral issues.

I don’t downplay mental health at all so that’s where as a mother to a teen I know how important it is for mother’s to take responsibility and address any generational trauma ourselves and see that our children’s mental health needs are taken seriously. Melissa has clearly not done this because Melissa enables things like this Maury Show, which proves she has not even addressed her own issues to even parent properly. Our kids are not our best friends. We are not to be cool moms at the cost of our child’s mental health/well-being! This is where I feel bad that they don’t realize Maddie is not successful. Not in the least. Maddie is raising a child under her Mom’s care. Maddie has NO real life responsibilities. No school, no job other than awful curated videos that she can’t even keep up with. Maddie can say and plan the life all she wants. Actions speak louder than words and doing the things you say you are going to do take work! Maddie can’t even keep up with her YouTube channel! Maddie lacks a healthy lifestyle of a reasonable sleeping schedule for Everly and healthy foods for Everly. Like I said I am a teen mom, I finished college while working and am successful because of it. It was not easy. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I never thought about having more kids even when I found my husband. I fought long and hard for my daughter who I brought into this world as a teen and she doesn’t deserve less because of it. My success is not based off “likes” or fame, that isn’t success especially when those who follow Maddie are basically here for the train wreck factor!!

Ok, this “Boomer” is rambling now and I have so much more I could say but really it’s not even worth the time. I am just glad my daughter at 13, knows how wrong this is and hope all the other young girls who are “fans” following her realize sooner than later as well.
You just revealed a whole new insight about Maddie’s situation to me. Her having Everly was definitely a get out of jail free card, or at least was an easy way to get out of school. I don’t believe Everly was planned, but Maddie’s situation really makes you start to think otherwise. When Maddie talks about school, it sounds like she was a bad kid; like one who really resented school and would’ve done anything to get out.

Not only that, but the way Maddie’s family are profiting off of her makes me question things.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 1639 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Rorygz194 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Em0307 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am
I originally found this forum because I was worried about Maddie’s well-being and posted hoping something could be done to help her.

I was a teen mother who now has a teen daughter. My daughter was following Maddie and told me about her. I was honestly impressed by one of her first videos where she seemed to be very mature, classy, and well put together for a mom at 14. I could see why she had gained so many followers at the beginning and was being seen as a positive influence.

If you are familiar with mental health conditions or have some common sense to pick-up that something isn’t right, she’s had us all fooled with some sort of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She’s very much an attention seeker and plays victim every chance she gets. I feel having a baby was her easy way out of having to go to school where she obviously had social and behavioral issues.

I don’t downplay mental health at all so that’s where as a mother to a teen I know how important it is for mother’s to take responsibility and address any generational trauma ourselves and see that our children’s mental health needs are taken seriously. Melissa has clearly not done this because Melissa enables things like this Maury Show, which proves she has not even addressed her own issues to even parent properly. Our kids are not our best friends. We are not to be cool moms at the cost of our child’s mental health/well-being! This is where I feel bad that they don’t realize Maddie is not successful. Not in the least. Maddie is raising a child under her Mom’s care. Maddie has NO real life responsibilities. No school, no job other than awful curated videos that she can’t even keep up with. Maddie can say and plan the life all she wants. Actions speak louder than words and doing the things you say you are going to do take work! Maddie can’t even keep up with her YouTube channel! Maddie lacks a healthy lifestyle of a reasonable sleeping schedule for Everly and healthy foods for Everly. Like I said I am a teen mom, I finished college while working and am successful because of it. It was not easy. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I never thought about having more kids even when I found my husband. I fought long and hard for my daughter who I brought into this world as a teen and she doesn’t deserve less because of it. My success is not based off “likes” or fame, that isn’t success especially when those who follow Maddie are basically here for the train wreck factor!!

Ok, this “Boomer” is rambling now and I have so much more I could say but really it’s not even worth the time. I am just glad my daughter at 13, knows how wrong this is and hope all the other young girls who are “fans” following her realize sooner than later as well.
Thank you for posting this! We need more teen parents posting here because then Maddie can see (because we all know she reads here) that there are people who've been in her situation that still thinks she's irresponsible.
I totally think Maddie liked having baby because that meant she could drop out. I don't believe her stories from school where she was this sweet little victim who all the teachers abused. She totally acted out and gasped when she got a consequence for it, because Melissa is a shit parent who never held her accountable for anything

I like how you addressed her not having any real responsibilities because I've talked about it before as well. maddie is so privileged and has never lived the struggle, and not the teen mom struggle. If YouTube disappeared tomorrow, Maddie would be all fine because her parents would support her and her kid. She lives at home, can nap whenever she feels like it, do her hair and give everly to her mom, can party and sleeps until noon and eats crappy food. She's just like any other teenager that doesn't go to school, only she has a kid with it.
So, think again before you call yourself more mature than other teenagers, Maddie. A kid doesn't make people more mature, there are millions of examples for it. Your environment makes you mature.
Maddie thinks she's successful and thriving when her entire "career" is based on the fact that she got knocked up at 14. She has nothing else special to her.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:13 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by PhoenixAsh » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Lmao these minions have me dead. Somebody wrote something about her being proud to be on The Maury Show on her insta and one of her minions was “And? It’s an accomplishment you’ll never reach” lmaoooo, I’m not sure being on a show that is predominantly known for paternity tests is an accomplishment I want to reach but okay. Quite content having not had a kid at 14 as well.
Rorygz194
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 1639 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Rorygz194 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:51 pm

I feel bad for the people who are stuck with Maddie and Everly on a plane, Everly seems like the kid who cries during the whole flight.
Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that everly has tantrums just out of the blue? Like she can go from being calm to screaming just because of nothing? It seems weird. That's what makes me feel like there is something "special" about her
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
arbriwuriuwbriu
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 am
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by arbriwuriuwbriu » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Morticia Mars wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am
I found this on the story for the official Maury show’s yt channel:

[img] download/file.php?mode=view&id=27739[img]
All the other girls' outfits look good and then there's Maddie. I feel embarassed for her. Especially because she kept on saying how much she loves that outfit and how good it looks when it's actually the worst outfit I've ever seen in my life. On TikTok and Instagram everyone was also commenting about how being on the Maury show is not something to be proud of and how that outfit is not it so I'm glad some of her fans are being honest with her for once.
catlover123
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by catlover123 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:51 pm

I was just thinking and I could be totally wrong but do you guys think the only reason she’s getting the house in her parents name is so she doesn’t need to get a job? I’m basing this around someone I know they are looking to buy a house and got approved for one as they have a job but if they lose the job they lose the house and can no longer be approved I know she’s 16 and that could be why it would be in her parents name but still I feel like she just thinks it’s easier doing it this way


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:13 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by PhoenixAsh » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Also every time someone brings up a valid point, Melissa and the minions call it “picking on a 2 year old”.. literally none of us are picking on the 2 year old. If anything, we’re looking out for her best interests more than her own mother who seems to only see her as YouTube $$$
User avatar
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: Maddie Lambert - Desperate for a hubby, exploiting Ev for Money | Part 4

Post by Morticia Mars » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 am

Maddie is like that one kid in school that tries to be cool but fails horribly.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
Post Reply

Return to “I-P”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests