BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sryjbc0918 wrote:Its absolutely disgusting how she exploits scarletts issues for clicks and views. Smh, freaking sad. Of course she had to fo with to the ER instead of just letting frank take scarlet too. What a good excuse to put off the kids reaction video though.
Its cos she hasnt got the approval of the other threes dad to be spewing their medical drama over the internet. Image that and frank is the biggest social media whore ever, so hes more than happy for his scar scar (Image) to be pimped out online
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

damneaFrance wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:06 pm She is acting like a first time Mom with Scarlett. I never saw her get that much concern over her other 3 babies, I am pretty sure I never saw her bring Harlow or Nolan to the ER. And I've been watching since Nolan was less than a year old...

I don't know about in the US, but in France Doctors tell us to bring babies in if the fever stays for 2 days or if it is not lowered by medication. Babies' temperature can spike because of viruses, because of teething, because of an infection.... for viruses and teething there is nothing you can do but hydrate, rest and take medication to lower ther temperature... infection might really show only after 2 days (like an ear infection shows inside the ear 2 days after the fever started).

And especially with the covid 19 outbreak, guidelines in France are that if you suspect you have it, you should avoid your doctor, the ER (or any other crowded place where if you do have it you can contaminate lots of people) and call the 15 (Emergency doctor service) and they come to see you.

PS : I live in the Alps, in my region there are 25 confirmed cases and we are close to Italy where there are 100+, so there was a TON of communication on it (like at daycare...)

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
That’s because she has no instincts or brains of her own. She’s used to asking her partners what to do. I’m sure when the 3 other kids were sick she would ask Ean what she should do and Ean being the level-headed one would probably just buy over the counter medicine and tell her to ride it out unless it got worse or didn’t go away.

Frank on the other hand wants to act super concerned over the golden child and run to the ER for everything to look like the world’s greatest dad (and for YT content like their old pal Vanessa).
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

It's disgusting that they make money off their sick kids! It's not like theyre even daily vloggers, nobody would know if they didnt include the footage. do we need to know everytime your kid is sick or in hospital? Its not like they even need the money that the click bait videos bring in. Get a real fucking job. Literally makes me sick. If my fam was exploited that way i would be so angry!
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage with that “when it comes to my babies” bullshit...

Ppl that care about their babies don’t post them all over social media sick with a link redirecting them to an IG post. Also how asinine does she sound saying that “she can’t pinpoint what happened but she’s pretty sure it’s a virus”. Umm you don’t get lethargic & spike a 104 degree fever “all of a sudden” like she claimed happened. Something is seriously wrong with Scarlett, I think she has a lot more wrong with her than she’s saying.
What do you think what could be wrong with scar? I’m wondering the same but couldn’t be able to tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

By her 4th kid you think she'd know to get Tylenol/ibuprofen into her. They probably legit just gave her fever reducer in the ER watched fever reduce then was like yeah it's a virus in a kid. Rapid flu and strep tests would be back already if it were those.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The whole they don't know what it is made me for a second think maybe she didn't have a high fever. Maybe she was a bit fussy allergy red but Brit called Frenk for attention so the ER can't find mystery illness because she exaggerated. So they observed the baby for a few then let her go. I bet the kid always sounds like she has a cold with her allergies. I have no proof obviously.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The whole they don't know what it is made me for a second think maybe she didn't have a high fever. Maybe she was a bit fussy allergy red but Brit called Frenk for attention so the ER can't find mystery illness because she exaggerated. So they observed the baby for a few then let her go. I bet the kid always sounds like she has a cold with her allergies. I have no proof obviously.
That’s exactly what it was, she’s probably having reactions left and right but doesn’t want say it because she has no one to blame for it but herself. Then she’s constantly posting and addressing ppl like “this video isn’t gonna go up today” like I’m pretty sure her followers don’t care & neither should she if sHe cArEs soOOo mUcH aBoUt hEr bAbiEs.

No matter what Scarlett had they both didn’t need to be in the ER....especially her being pregnant. I’ve never seen some getting dumber the more kids they have, just goes to show how little Britney has done all this time.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now if she did have a fever of 104 I expect to see a photo of the thermometer screen because you know she'd have taken a pic.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

"She was acting lethargic" well no shit shes gonna act lethargic if she has a fever and doesn't feel well...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:The whole they don't know what it is made me for a second think maybe she didn't have a high fever. Maybe she was a bit fussy allergy red but Brit called Frenk for attention so the ER can't find mystery illness because she exaggerated. So they observed the baby for a few then let her go. I bet the kid always sounds like she has a cold with her allergies. I have no proof obviously.
That’s exactly what it was, she’s probably having reactions left and right but doesn’t want say it because she has no one to blame for it but herself. Then she’s constantly posting and addressing ppl like “this video isn’t gonna go up today” like I’m pretty sure her followers don’t care & neither should she if sHe cArEs soOOo mUcH aBoUt hEr bAbiEs.

No matter what Scarlett had they both didn’t need to be in the ER....especially her being pregnant. I’ve never seen some getting dumber the more kids they have, just goes to show how little Britney has done all this time.
Exactly, there’s no reason she needed to be dragging her pregnant ass to the ER during flu season. Especially when she has 3 other kids at home.

She acts like she knows nothing about kids so Frank feels smart. It’s the same shit she used to do with Ean, remember “how do you say it/what is it called Ean???” She loves to play dumb and helpless for men. Seriously you’d never know she has 4 (soon to be 5) kids from her posts and videos.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes! Ean used to get so mad because she'd want him to come home and he's like I can't. So she'd whine and complain about how lonely she was at home all alone all day. Yet never at any time did she think about going to school full time or getting a part-time job. Then when she was done with him that became one of the sticking points that he wasn't supportive and wouldn't come home every time she was lonely. Well, it looks like Frenk can always get out of being at work. IDK how he keeps his job. How does he make money?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Yes! Ean used to get so mad because she'd want him to come home and he's like I can't. So she'd whine and complain about how lonely she was at home all alone all day. Yet never at any time did she think about going to school full time or getting a part-time job. Then when she was done with him that became one of the sticking points that he wasn't supportive and wouldn't come home every time she was lonely. Well, it looks like Frenk can always get out of being at work. IDK how he keeps his job. How does he make money?

Well when your daddeh is your boss and the fire chief....

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Very smart to go to the ER pregnant when there's another adult very capable on going on his own. Especially in times like these. Brit is a very stable genius.

I'm not saying it would be funny if Dumb and Dumber got corona (because kids don't really seem to be affected by it, so they should be fine), but I'm also not saying it wouldn't be funny.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:43 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:Yes! Ean used to get so mad because she'd want him to come home and he's like I can't. So she'd whine and complain about how lonely she was at home all alone all day. Yet never at any time did she think about going to school full time or getting a part-time job. Then when she was done with him that became one of the sticking points that he wasn't supportive and wouldn't come home every time she was lonely. Well, it looks like Frenk can always get out of being at work. IDK how he keeps his job. How does he make money?

Oh, I didn't know that. I wonder how the other guys feel about Junior getting to leave work whenever he wants.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that. I wonder how the other guys feel about Junior getting to leave work whenever he wants.
Everything makes sense now right? Image what other firefighter would be able to have 6 weeks of paternity leave? Not any I know of.

I’m sure everyone talks mad shit behind his back. Maybe that’s why he’s always scrubbing the toilets.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:48 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:

Everything makes sense now right? Image what other firefighter would be able to have 6 weeks of paternity leave? Not any I know of.

I’m sure everyone talks mad shit behind his back. Maybe that’s why he’s always scrubbing the toilets.

Much more sense.

My husband says there are quite a few places where the boss gives his idiot son a job and the son dicks around and gets nothing done but they can't say much to him because he'll tell Daddy.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:

Wow I didn’t know that either....no wonder her ridiculous ass shows up to his job and stays even when he gets called to a fire.

They’re both so unbelievably pathetic, imagine having every other day off and still needing to take time off work to go somewhere w/ your pathetic overgrown child of a wife. She can’t even perform basic everyday tasks like laundry, grocery shopping or appointments without complaining about something or needing compliments.

All of this is going to catch up to her so badly, she’s gonna be over the top stressed from now on and I can already see Frank getting annoyed w/ the other kids. He’s gonna get tired of the “step daddy life” once they’re overwhelmed w/ all the shit they’re gonna have going on. Pretty soon he’ll start working more and not wanna be home, wanting to take HIS kids out & leaving poor little Britney all alone to fend for herself & she’s gonna drown.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Frank works for Gastonia and his dad is not the chief there.

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Omg my kid is sick, spent the night in the ER what am I gonna do? FAKE TAN TIME! Cuz I love my babies so much and I care so much!

At this point I'm fucking rolling my yes and pouring a glass of wine to see where this shit show is going. Anyone wanna join me?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Frank works for Gastonia and his dad is not the chief there.

Ok, my bad, but I’m sure daddy pulls strings for him for neighboring firehouses, I know they do here in the small towns.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”