BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:36 pm Did Britney wean? Scarlett always looks like she has an allergic reaction on her cheeks. Even when Britney edits the shit out of her pics, scars cheeks look really red, the same way my baby’s looked with dairy and soy before I cut it.
I saw a comment on her Instagram that she weaned a few weeks ago
Cross contamination Image

Britney really thinks because she bought a couple dairy free creamers and cheeses that she has a handle on her allergies. She thinks because Scarlett ate a couple dairy free baby meals/snacks that she conquered her allergies lol. The older she gets the tougher it’s gonna get for her because babies aren’t picky eaters but toddlers/kids can be very picky especially kids that don’t have any kind of balance or variety like hers.

On top of that, she still uses dairy/egg for everybody’s else’s food...so of course there’s gonna be cross contamination especially with the kids being able left alone and grabbing snacks unsupervised. That’s why it pissed me off when she kept blaming poor Aria for the drop of milk Scarlett got a reaction from as if it’s Aria’s job to watch out for shit like that. I can already see Scarlett getting a really bad allergic reaction and her blaming one of the kids because nothing is ever her fault.

I cannot wait to see her tryna juggle all these kids, homework, meals, Nolan’s decline, cleaning, laundry, errands, doctors appointments, trips to Ohio etc *giggles*
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Food proteins aren't destroyed by dish soap. I cannot wash my dairy\soy allergy kiddos bottles with the other dishes. I literally had to have a separate dish pan...clean the sink with cleaner then wash everything out. This is after we had a CC reaction from the dishwasher. Food proteins aren't destroyed by hand sanitizer. Literally having to stand there scrubbing your hands for 30 seconds making sure to get under your nails and your wrists and then if any of her fancy lotion has added dairy or soy she's done contaminated herself.

Yeah, she probably thinks buying some dairy-free alternatives is enough but then is serving them on contaminated dishes and putting them on a contaminated table.

I recently met a mom IRL who was worried about her son's allergies at school. I told her to go to the school and teach them how to clean the tables, wipe down the chairs. She acted like it was so much hassle to go in 1 day and teach the school how to keep her kid safe. I don't get how these parents can care so little about their kids while also saying over and over how worried they are. Your actions speak louder than words.
goodygoody769
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by goodygoody769 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit doesn't work and Frenk has A LOT more time off than most other husbands. Why oh why can't each child have one activity every season? It's not like they're running Nolan to OT\PT and music therapy or water therapy or something. Why aren't these kids going to the library once a week to pick new books? Scar at baby storytime? Summer reading program? The park district does fun things that are often free. Those kids do nothing. Not even swimming lessons to keep the kids from accidentally dying.

My youngest son has occupational and speech therapy twice a week. He goes to preschool. My oldest is in 5th grade. They both play baseball and basketball. My husband also coaches both of their teams. All while working full time and going to school. I’m a photographer and stay at home mom. There are no excuses for these losers not to be doing activities with their kids. Especially Nolan who in a few years won’t even have the option. Just a sad situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:48 am Food proteins aren't destroyed by dish soap. I cannot wash my dairy\soy allergy kiddos bottles with the other dishes. I literally had to have a separate dish pan...clean the sink with cleaner then wash everything out. This is after we had a CC reaction from the dishwasher. Food proteins aren't destroyed by hand sanitizer. Literally having to stand there scrubbing your hands for 30 seconds making sure to get under your nails and your wrists and then if any of her fancy lotion has added dairy or soy she's done contaminated herself.

Yeah, she probably thinks buying some dairy-free alternatives is enough but then is serving them on contaminated dishes and putting them on a contaminated table.

I recently met a mom IRL who was worried about her son's allergies at school. I told her to go to the school and teach them how to clean the tables, wipe down the chairs. She acted like it was so much hassle to go in 1 day and teach the school how to keep her kid safe. I don't get how these parents can care so little about their kids while also saying over and over how worried they are. Your actions speak louder than words.
My first year teaching toddlers I learned how dangerous allergies are. We had a little boy who could die if he so much as touched a drop of milk and because we were an accredited Naeyc all inclusive certified school, he was included at the same table as all the other babies. It was terrifying. We had to scrub each chair and table with soap and then spray everything with bleach and allow to air dry. It was intense. Imagine Britney doing that at her house. It would never happen. She is the worst mom in general but as an allergy mom she’s on a whole new level.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Shimmer86 wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:23 pm
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:58 pm The way Scarlett walks is not normal...

Idk, it looks normal to me honestly. When my older daughter first started walking she walked all funny too and it eventually changed once she got the hang of it.
Ya.. it’s very normal for a baby who is just learning to walk lol Image
Mkay well I have 3 kids and none of them looked like that. Something seems off to me. You can take your eye roll emoji back though. Thank you.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Looks like they are doing more redecorating to there “custom built house” lol. Frank is gonna make it look like shit like all of his other DIYS

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalalilylove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:48 am Food proteins aren't destroyed by dish soap. I cannot wash my dairy\soy allergy kiddos bottles with the other dishes. I literally had to have a separate dish pan...clean the sink with cleaner then wash everything out. This is after we had a CC reaction from the dishwasher. Food proteins aren't destroyed by hand sanitizer. Literally having to stand there scrubbing your hands for 30 seconds making sure to get under your nails and your wrists and then if any of her fancy lotion has added dairy or soy she's done contaminated herself.

My first year teaching toddlers I learned how dangerous allergies are. We had a little boy who could die if he so much as touched a drop of milk and because we were an accredited Naeyc all inclusive certified school, he was included at the same table as all the other babies. It was terrifying. We had to scrub each chair and table with soap and then spray everything with bleach and allow to air dry. It was intense. Imagine Britney doing that at her house. It would never happen. She is the worst mom in general but as an allergy mom she’s on a whole new level.
Yeah, I explained to this mom how I expected the school to provide the correct cleaners because it was in my child's IEP and I went and taught everyone how to clean properly. I also included washing hands for long enough as the kids were getting rushed through handwashing with only 2 sinks. The mom was not having it she acted like it was so much work to spend a few hours at her kid's school so I cannot imagine what home is like and yeah I cannot imagine Britney following any sort of protocol with protect Scar from CC which is why I have said it would be easier for them to just be free of her allergens.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Scarscar is sick. Again. What the hell.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God is this child ever not sick, I wonder what the reason is this time? What kid gave the golden child dairy?Image

Also why the fucking fuck would Britney take her pregnant dumb ass to the ER when Frank is there & he could’ve gone by himself? They literally called someone to drive to their house to watch the other kids so they can both just sit there together like morons??
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Exactly why do they both have to go? It’s an emergency they don’t need one adult holding the baby and then the other adult recording it for social media!!!

And she’s pregnant!!! I wonder if she made frank come home from work lmao

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Amelia322 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:09 pm Exactly why do they both have to go? It’s an emergency they don’t need one adult holding the baby and then the other adult recording it for social media!!!

And she’s pregnant!!! I wonder if she made frank come home from work lmao

That's EXACTLY why. She needs to upload this to IG. It's like Munchausen by Social Media... She loves the intense amounts of concern she's given when one of the valuable children is sick.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Even outside any worry of this new virus the ER is the last place you want to take a baby or a pregnant woman if you can, for example, go to express care. Beyond the flu, MRSA etc. I have a feeling she chose the ER because of the clickbait and attention she'd get from it. She already has a real sick kid what did she do give Scar dairy.

They actually call her Scar....that child is going to hate them for that one day.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:14 pm (Personal) When I was a kid, I loved going to the library - my library had a summer reading program that encouraged kids to read. Every few books we read, we got a prize (something small like some stickers or a cool pencil) and if you read enough, you were entered into a raffle where you could win a hefty prize. Local businesses donated products for this - I ended up winning a bike one year! I have such fond memories of my childhood activities - dancing, swimming, tennis lessons, piano lessons etc. it’s a shame that these kiddos aren’t experiencing any of that. It doesn’t have to cost money too - the library was free. Go to a park or take the kids on a bike ride or a hike. Geez do something!

Yes! I took my kids to the library after school and just a few of the activities they have for march are... a stranger things themed escpape room for kids 12-18, movies all during march break (Canadian spring break), lego club, robot building club, they even have a "puppy cuddle" group coming up this friday where a shelter is bringing dogs for any ages to come and play with. That is all just off the top of my head, I grabbed their march brochure which is 3 or 4 pages long. So many options at a library... and we live in a small town!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage with that “when it comes to my babies” bullshit...

Ppl that care about their babies don’t post them all over social media sick with a link redirecting them to an IG post. Also how asinine does she sound saying that “she can’t pinpoint what happened but she’s pretty sure it’s a virus”. Umm you don’t get lethargic & spike a 104 degree fever “all of a sudden” like she claimed happened. Something is seriously wrong with Scarlett, I think she has a lot more wrong with her than she’s saying.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage with that “when it comes to my babies” bullshit...

Ppl that care about their babies don’t post them all over social media sick with a link redirecting them to an IG post. Also how asinine does she sound saying that “she can’t pinpoint what happened but she’s pretty sure it’s a virus”. Umm you don’t get lethargic & spike a 104 degree fever “all of a sudden” like she claimed happened. Something is seriously wrong with Scarlett, I think she has a lot more wrong with her than she’s saying.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

Evian wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage with that “when it comes to my babies” bullshit...

ImageImageImage

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
Sounds like influenza.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bella3987
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bella3987 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:37 pm Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage with that “when it comes to my babies” bullshit...

Eh devils advocate..kids often just spike fevers without warning. My second has always been like this. Just recently she seemed completely fine all day, randomly started seeming tired, felt warm to me, took her temp, and it was 103. She always runs high fevers when she’s sick, and that particular time she just had a virus that had to run it’s course.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

She is acting like a first time Mom with Scarlett. I never saw her get that much concern over her other 3 babies, I am pretty sure I never saw her bring Harlow or Nolan to the ER. And I've been watching since Nolan was less than a year old...

I don't know about in the US, but in France Doctors tell us to bring babies in if the fever stays for 2 days or if it is not lowered by medication. Babies' temperature can spike because of viruses, because of teething, because of an infection.... for viruses and teething there is nothing you can do but hydrate, rest and take medication to lower ther temperature... infection might really show only after 2 days (like an ear infection shows inside the ear 2 days after the fever started).

And especially with the covid 19 outbreak, guidelines in France are that if you suspect you have it, you should avoid your doctor, the ER (or any other crowded place where if you do have it you can contaminate lots of people) and call the 15 (Emergency doctor service) and they come to see you.

PS : I live in the Alps, in my region there are 25 confirmed cases and we are close to Italy where there are 100+, so there was a TON of communication on it (like at daycare...)

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

She said early this morning that Scarlett was sick... why not just give her some Motrin to bring down the fever? Instead she and frank has to stop drop and roll on over to the ER every time with precious Scarlett

“Scarlett gave us a scare today” rolling my eyes so hard. Stay your ass home and take care of your other three children for once. Dildo head could have taken scar to the doctor
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Its absolutely disgusting how she exploits scarletts issues for clicks and views. Smh, freaking sad. Of course she had to fo with to the ER instead of just letting frank take scarlet too. What a good excuse to put off the kids reaction video though.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”