Unread post by Toodles123 »

Title Credit: misspersonality

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by AryaStark »

Congrats Missp! Funny title.👏
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Do you think maybe they are putting an emphasis on having an office because of Nick's business??!! Lol. I just thought of that!
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

AryaStark wrote:Congrats Missp! Funny title.Image
Thank you Arya ImageImageImage
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I remember when they moved into their rental house, she posted and IG video or picture of the staircase and said she felt like a queen when she walked down them. But then she couldn’t hide how unhappy she was and shared it on social. It was the same overcompensating back then with how unhappy she was with renting as it is now with her not being in a McMansion on the same amount of land in the nice part of Austin. A girl who never stops talking about her navigator, Gucci sunglasses, tutu démodé dresses, buys $600 dirty looking sneakers, has a Louis handbag etc etc isn’t TRULY happy in a house like that. No how, no way. It’a one thing to be happy and share your happiness, but it’s another to have to point out she doesn’t fit into a cookie cutter mold and she doesn’t want to etc etc. and then constantly over sharing how uhhhmazing everything at the new house is. Why does she fit into every other cookie cutter mold, except houses? Is she going to get some chicken and wear her Gucci sunglasses while picking them up and carrying them back the the house in her Louis Vuitton bag?
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:53 am I remember when they moved into their rental house, she posted and IG video or picture of the staircase and said she felt like a queen when she walked down them. But then she couldn’t hide how unhappy she was and shared it on social. It was the same overcompensating back then with how unhappy she was with renting as it is now with her not being in a McMansion on the same amount of land in the nice part of Austin. A girl who never stops talking about her navigator, Gucci sunglasses, tutu démodé dresses, buys $600 dirty looking sneakers, has a Louis handbag etc etc isn’t TRULY happy in a house like that. No how, no way. It’a one thing to be happy and share your happiness, but it’s another to have to point out she doesn’t fit into a cookie cutter mold and she doesn’t want to etc etc. and then constantly over sharing how uhhhmazing everything at the new house is. Why does she fit into every other cookie cutter mold, except houses? Is she going to get some chicken and wear her Gucci sunglasses while picking them up and carrying them back the the house in her Louis Vuitton bag?
THANK YOU! 👏👏👏
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Sis only listens to country music now, apparently, lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Hahaha I was just thinking the same
anxietyqueen wrote:Sis only listens to country music now, apparently, lol Image.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

introester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by introester »

Newish here, I just had to say I have the same awful glasses..because I googled “Elton John Glasses” for a concert. She is literally walking around with COSTUME glasses..
I just don’t get here. The large black (Gucci inspired?) ones were bad enough but now we made them larger and added rhinestones

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

RisaG88 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:53 am Did anyone else notice her ig story last night in the tub with the caption “is this view even real” ummm what view??? Your feet, the champagne, the awful brick wall???
LMAO she was so proud of her ugly ass brick bathtub. Sorry bitch, the house you wish you could afford has Italian marble in the shower, not leftover brick from building the ugly ass barn or goat shed is on your dirt pile.

In before the 3 Aryan stans on this forum come in and start beating their drums about OH BuT tHe LaND!!!
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

introester wrote:Newish here, I just had to say I have the same awful glasses..because I googled “Elton John Glasses” for a concert. She is literally walking around with COSTUME glasses..
I just don’t get here. The large black (Gucci inspired?) ones were bad enough but now we made them larger and added rhinestones

I’ve been lurking for a loooong time but I decided to comment.

Those glasses are dupes for Gucci. The Gucci glasses like those retail for over 1,000 dollars. That’s why she bought them Image

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

introester wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:48 am Newish here, I just had to say I have the same awful glasses..because I googled “Elton John Glasses” for a concert. She is literally walking around with COSTUME glasses..

The comical think about it is her followers are buying them and tagging her thinking they are hot shit. No sweetie - you look fucking ridiculous
Ms Davis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Davis »

LittleOne912 wrote:
introester wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:48 am Newish here, I just had to say I have the same awful glasses..because I googled “Elton John Glasses” for a concert. She is literally walking around with COSTUME glasses..

The comical think about it is her followers are buying them and tagging her thinking they are hot shit. No sweetie - you look fucking ridiculous
Yes Image They all look ridiculous! Wth is wrong with grown ass women with children copying everything these YT moms do ?? It makes them look pathetic lol

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Brittanymariex3 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:15 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:53 am I remember when they moved into their rental house, she posted and IG video or picture of the staircase and said she felt like a queen when she walked down them. But then she couldn’t hide how unhappy she was and shared it on social. It was the same overcompensating back then with how unhappy she was with renting as it is now with her not being in a McMansion on the same amount of land in the nice part of Austin. A girl who never stops talking about her navigator, Gucci sunglasses, tutu démodé dresses, buys $600 dirty looking sneakers, has a Louis handbag etc etc isn’t TRULY happy in a house like that. No how, no way. It’a one thing to be happy and share your happiness, but it’s another to have to point out she doesn’t fit into a cookie cutter mold and she doesn’t want to etc etc. and then constantly over sharing how uhhhmazing everything at the new house is. Why does she fit into every other cookie cutter mold, except houses? Is she going to get some chicken and wear her Gucci sunglasses while picking them up and carrying them back the the house in her Louis Vuitton bag?
THANK YOU! 👏👏👏
She is definitely trying to convince herself she is happy, she probably thinks she is since it’s still new. She practically gets high off of new things. Her trying to say she isn’t cookie cutter is hilarious. She has the same LV bag every other upper middle class mom has, SUV, daily Target and Starbucks visits. What is unique about her again? She even has the stereotypical Texas country girl down, loves Country and rap! Wears cowgirl boots twice a year!

Even the house isn’t that “ranch”. She totally threw my houses guesses off with the “it looks nothing like any house we’ve had”. Yeah if you mean 1 story and smaller, sure. She still has a typical looking kitchen, the fireplace being in the middle of the room instead of on a wall is different but is that really “ranch”? She has old ugly furniture repurposed as sinks and ugly painted mirrors, that’s about all that’s “ranch”.
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marisa_rose20 »

I have those kinds of rhinestone glasses in about 10ish different colors because I go to a TON of his concerts. But like you said they’re really costume glasses not meant to be worn everyday. Elton’s have prescription lenses in them and go along with his stage outfits, so it’s perfectly normal for him to wear those regularly. A wannabe cowgirl? Not so much. Like I think AryaStark replied to me saying, she probably saw the Rocketman movie one time and now thinks she’s so cool wearing glasses like him😂 Sorry hun, that’s making a mockery of him, and it does not look good in your precious Navigator paired with everyday average clothing. I never thought something so silly would bother me, but I have loved Elton and his music my entire life, so I get a little passionate about things that remotely have to do with him lol
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

"She's a rhinestone cowgirl!" 😜
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Toodles123 wrote:Title Credit: misspersonality

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk
Love ya Miss P. Glad you won the title

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Cerie44 wrote:
RisaG88 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:53 am Did anyone else notice her ig story last night in the tub with the caption “is this view even real” ummm what view??? Your feet, the champagne, the awful brick wall???
LMAO she was so proud of her ugly ass brick bathtub. Sorry bitch, the house you wish you could afford has Italian marble in the shower, not leftover brick from building the ugly ass barn or goat shed is on your dirt pile.

In before the 3 Aryan stans on this forum come in and start beating their drums about OH BuT tHe LaND!!!

So I am not impressed by the ranch. I would hate it.

I’m stunned Aaryn actually likes that bathtub style. A curtain only goes on the out side of the tub. Now on the other side where the window is and the huge half indented wall you could sit on? That’s where old, cold, nasty water is going to sit, along withImage mildew and mold.

Hey Aaryn I think you need two shower curtains per bathtub. One to protect your ugly stones and the other to avoid mold. Then again you won’t be able to enjoy the “view” of all the dead trees and sticks in your backyard? You could still enjoy the view of your stones and toes though champagne glass included!

Ok I get wanting to be secluded but that view in my eyes is a nightmare. Stalkers, killers and creeps could be watching from afar. No thank you, next.

Why did they buy this as their forever home? No 2nd floor? Small bedrooms? I would never sell the last few houses for this one. JMO. I’m Wondering how much they paid for the two shacks in one. Anybody know?

unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

RisaG88 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:35 am Wonder why it still says pending. It also says accepting backup offers ...

I’m assuming finial list price is in the 700k range with the extra acreages
They may not have closed yet. Owners could have allowed them to move in early.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

crestsanicode wrote:
Brittanymariex3 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:15 am
THANK YOU! ImageImageImage
She is definitely trying to convince herself she is happy, she probably thinks she is since it’s still new. She practically gets high off of new things. Her trying to say she isn’t cookie cutter is hilarious. She has the same LV bag every other upper middle class mom has, SUV, daily Target and Starbucks visits. What is unique about her again? She even has the stereotypical Texas country girl down, loves Country and rap! Wears cowgirl boots twice a year!

Even the house isn’t that “ranch”. She totally threw my houses guesses off with the “it looks nothing like any house we’ve had”. Yeah if you mean 1 story and smaller, sure. She still has a typical looking kitchen, the fireplace being in the middle of the room instead of on a wall is different but is that really “ranch”? She has old ugly furniture repurposed as sinks and ugly painted mirrors, that’s about all that’s “ranch”.
YES!! Image

Return to “Aaryn Williams”