Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Locked
hereforthekids
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:53 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by hereforthekids » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:02 pm

What do you all think about her latest post?

Seems like they were/are grieving very differently which we all suspected.

Why does Jeff look so dead in the eyes?

Trouble in paradise?!
Evelyn Faith
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:38 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Evelyn Faith » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm

Even her insta bio makes it look like she feed the need to be like yes it’s me who lost the baby follow me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
h 25 l
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:53 am
Has thanked: 463 times
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by h 25 l » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:30 pm

hereforthekids wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:02 pm
What do you all think about her latest post?

Seems like they were/are grieving very differently which we all suspected.

Why does Jeff look so dead in the eyes?

Trouble in paradise?!
Well, to be fair I think Jeff always looked like that lol...every time I watch a vlog with him talking in the car I think he looks like a creep.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 1259 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by disneylover23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Jeff looks sad. He’s smiling but you can see it in his eyes he’s hurting. I don’t see that in her. I see genuine happiness.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverlove
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:23 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Whateverlove » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Myfirsttimeout wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 pm
Whateverlove wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm
PhreePanda wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:08 pm
I actually thought her and Jeff could benefit from a Christian type grief retreat eventually tbh.... but this is a Valentine’s Day vacation. And it’s stomach turning for me to see for an array of reasons. Seeing her stupid rant earlier this week and her unboxing the grief boxes.

All her precious gifts and grief boxes, a new home, shopping at Target on a daily, swipe ups, donations galore... honestly can’t even put a number on that because people were sending money straight to her. And SHE IS CHOOSING TO ACCEPT IT ALL. Every last dime. Like, have you no boundaries Brittani?

My family is facing a very hard time lately and you know what we are doing? Paying our bills and hi waiting to move until we are caught up like normal people who don’t live in lala land. We are being normal responsible people who dont live beyond our means. So either the donations were to pay the bills so she could continue her current lifestyle or they did need all the extra money. I’m going to go ahead and guess it’s the first one. There are families dying in the street from hunger and cold right here in America but the perfect grieving mommy is sheltered in her little nest of things.

It would not surprise me that his bills were mainly covered or they file bankruptcy with reaffirmation on the home after the bills are in.

Whatever. It’s between her and her God, whoever that might be be... because waiting 2 days to pull the plug doesn’t seem like an act of faith to me. Which is all debatable on that end. I’m going to sound like a grade a bitch but I think she likes the “perfect grieving mom” part. Even if she didn’t cause his death, it doesn’t mean she enjoys the attention on some level. Some people like that type of attention. Or the stigma. She would never admit to it of course.

Wake up every day and drop off the kids while roaming about the city shopping for more crap she doesn’t even need and getting her nails and other self indulgent self care crap done after Jeff brings her her Starbucks (which is “on you guys”). Now she gets to decorate her new home and do even more shopping for more crap she doesn’t need.

If I had such financial hardships as she claims on the cost I sure af would dial back the extras until I had my affair in order.


Going to go ahead and post this emotionally charged reply even though I typically try not to post like this. I’m just mad... and trust. At one point I was happy she had such great support within the yt community but now it just seems she’s making money off her baby dying.

It’s not even anything to do with grief. Grief is not pretty things and new houses and sweet little vacations to distract yourself.

Actually I did see a channel who had lost a baby... it broke my heart as the mom sat there and spoke about her baby while packing up her baby’s nursery. I cried so hard with her. Brittani is so busy defending her lifestyle that I’ve yet to hear her speak about crew like that. Everyone is psychologically different but.... yeah.

——————-
I hope you lovely ladies & whatever gentleman may be here have a great Valentine’s Day.
Back up a bit. I don't support her by any means but bottom line, she lost a child. Her own child. Which to me is the worst thing that could happen to a person. So to basically tell her to get over it because she's not living on the streets is psychotic. Show some respect at least for Crews sake or get off of this thread.
Number one that's not what she said at all. Number two you have no damn right to tell anyone to get off anything. This is an opinion site, and everyone here has as much right to post what they post as Brittani Boring Bitch has to post all her self indulgent fake teary bullshit. The ONLY one not showing respect for Crew is his mom.
Actually that is what she said. And number 2, I can tell whoever I want to get off a site if they're direspecting a dead baby. 😽
User avatar
Snarkybetch23
Informer
Informer
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 2879 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Snarkybetch23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:43 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1650 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by anxietyqueen » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:05 pm

LittleOne912 wrote:Haha someone on her new post wrote “Brittani why aren’t you telling us how crew died? Image what exactly are you hiding?” Some of y’all have balls. I have balls on this site talking about my opinions but if you were to give me an aN an Instagram account I’m a puss about stuff like that lol
They probably posted it with a troll/throwaway account. The one chick who she reposted on her stories quickly deleted her account once people went after her. Which we’d all probably do, let’s be honest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 763 times
Been thanked: 6790 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by sezzajaydee » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Not even going to waste my time on something lmao.

Jeff seems like he died inside. I don’t see this marriage lasting. Unless she ends up pregnant fairly quickly like we’ve predicted.
AmateurSnark
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:16 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by AmateurSnark » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:09 pm

I think the number one person disrespecting a dead baby is his own mother. Honestly, I think most of the people on here are very respectful. She’s the one acting like everything’s great.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am
Has thanked: 2890 times
Been thanked: 1657 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Momma2three » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
kmarie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 349 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by kmarie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:24 pm

I don’t see anything wrong with going away for a valentines weekend, especially since two of the kids are gone every other weekend, but it’s so weird to me that she can’t just enjoy it with her husband (who seems to be showing more signs that he’s having a hard time) and stop posting on social media every five minutes. Also the grief box unboxing posts need to stop.
User avatar
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 763 times
Been thanked: 6790 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by sezzajaydee » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:26 pm

I don’t understand why Jeff gave her a Valentine’s present at Christmas.

It’s like “happy birthday honey. Here’s a Christmas tree”

The fact she thinks people will believe her bullshit is laughable. She’s going to trip herself up big time soon.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Nothankyou » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:34 pm

Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They really do, you can see in Jeff’s eyes that he is sad though. There is a big difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sales2
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Sales2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:30 pm

Momma2three wrote:Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
I do not understand why she and her husband just happen to be selling their house at the same EXACT time as her ex-husband,the GFM coordinator just months after Crews passing? And her mom is both of their realtors? You can “qualify” for a lot more than you can “afford!” so whatever with that. She’s buying a &400,000 house that looks cheap, spec, and has no fireplace? I live here and believe me you can get way more for your money than that! And custom! Didn’t she post a post digging her YT idols for going to DW when she couldn’t? I’m really not trying to be ugly but I find that very strange. Especially when you know that she learned all of this passive aggressive narcissistic behavior from the one who knows it best. The only reason I am commenting is they have ALL taken advantage of good, kind hearted people and I don’t believe it’s right. And I’m honestly tired of it. Gaslighting and baiting people are forms of abuse and unfortunately this is all she knows! It’s horrible behavior and I honestly don’t think it’s right that people continue to support her. I feel terrible for her other children. Her dad and his family continue to suffer and grieve but absolutely no mention of them. Pure evil lurks from the other side and people continue to believe it. To each their own but don’t complain one day when you finally listen. That day’s coming. I know this is a “gossip” sight but I genuinely feel that what she and her mother are doing is wrong. And I promise you, this stems from her mom in my opinion. Funny that her and her husbands posts address ALL of the comments on here except for the situation from her mom. And not to mention her husbands most recent FB post. She has continued to allow the abusive behavior from them and she (they) unfortunately will be their own demise. It’s really sad to watch because she’s raising other children that will only continue that type of behavior unless she and her husband decide differently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sales2
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Sales2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Sales2 wrote:
Momma2three wrote:Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
I do not understand why she and her husband just happen to be selling their house at the same EXACT time as her ex-husband,the GFM coordinator just months after Crews passing? And her mom is both of their realtors? You can “qualify” for a lot more than you can “afford!” so whatever with that. She’s buying a &400,000 house that looks cheap, spec, and has no fireplace? I live here and believe me you can get way more for your money than that! And custom! Didn’t she post a post digging her YT idols for going to DW when she couldn’t? I’m really not trying to be ugly but I find that very strange. Especially when you know that she learned all of this passive aggressive narcissistic behavior from the one who knows it best. The only reason I am commenting is they have ALL taken advantage of good, kind hearted people and I don’t believe it’s right. And I’m honestly tired of it. Gaslighting and baiting people are forms of abuse and unfortunately this is all she knows! It’s horrible behavior and I honestly don’t think it’s right that people continue to support her. I feel terrible for her other children. Her dad and his family continue to suffer and grieve but absolutely no mention of them. Pure evil lurks from the other side and people continue to believe it. To each their own but don’t complain one day when you finally listen. That day’s coming. I know this is a “gossip” sight but I genuinely feel that what she and her mother are doing is wrong. And I promise you, this stems from her mom in my opinion. Funny that her and her husbands posts address ALL of the comments on here except for the situation from her mom. And not to mention her husbands most recent FB post. She has continued to allow the abusive behavior from them and she (they) unfortunately will be their own demise. It’s really sad to watch because she’s raising other children that will only continue that type of behavior unless she and her husband decide differently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the only reason Jeff stays is because he can’t afford to leave her. It’s called a trap! She’s very smart! She knows what she’s doing because it’s all she knows!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sales2
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Sales2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm

Sales2 wrote:
Sales2 wrote:
Momma2three wrote:Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
I do not understand why she and her husband just happen to be selling their house at the same EXACT time as her ex-husband,the GFM coordinator just months after Crews passing? And her mom is both of their realtors? You can “qualify” for a lot more than you can “afford!” so whatever with that. She’s buying a &400,000 house that looks cheap, spec, and has no fireplace? I live here and believe me you can get way more for your money than that! And custom! Didn’t she post a post digging her YT idols for going to DW when she couldn’t? I’m really not trying to be ugly but I find that very strange. Especially when you know that she learned all of this passive aggressive narcissistic behavior from the one who knows it best. The only reason I am commenting is they have ALL taken advantage of good, kind hearted people and I don’t believe it’s right. And I’m honestly tired of it. Gaslighting and baiting people are forms of abuse and unfortunately this is all she knows! It’s horrible behavior and I honestly don’t think it’s right that people continue to support her. I feel terrible for her other children. Her dad and his family continue to suffer and grieve but absolutely no mention of them. Pure evil lurks from the other side and people continue to believe it. To each their own but don’t complain one day when you finally listen. That day’s coming. I know this is a “gossip” sight but I genuinely feel that what she and her mother are doing is wrong. And I promise you, this stems from her mom in my opinion. Funny that her and her husbands posts address ALL of the comments on here except for the situation from her mom. And not to mention her husbands most recent FB post. She has continued to allow the abusive behavior from them and she (they) unfortunately will be their own demise. It’s really sad to watch because she’s raising other children that will only continue that type of behavior unless she and her husband decide differently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the only reason Jeff stays is because he can’t afford to leave her. It’s called a trap! She’s very smart! She knows what she’s doing because it’s all she knows!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was already pregnant when she and Jeff married!! So there you go!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 2421 times
Been thanked: 1645 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by LexiRae » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her eyes are smiling. She has the crow feet wrinkles and lines under her eyes which only happen when you are having a genuine smile. Jeff on the other hand looks completely dead in the eyes. If you zoom up on her face and then separately zoom up on his they don’t even look like they belong in the same photo. Jeff is literally dead in the eyes. Like he’s completely gone. I haven’t seen one photo of him genuinely smiling since this happened. Her on the other hand, well she’s living her best life...... sickening.

Has anyone else noticed that she’s barely spent any time with her living children since this happened?
Target alone, nail salon alone, vacation just her and Jeff alone, etc. I’m pretty sure most loss moms become hyper vigilant and over protective of their surviving littles, not avoiding them like the plague.....



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 2421 times
Been thanked: 1645 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by LexiRae » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Also something I find interesting is the fact that today is national organ donation day, but not a single word of crew and his gift of organ donation. I guess she’s too busy trying to make another baby today to post about sweet baby Crew.....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 755739.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sales2
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Sales2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Great point! Thank you for bringing awareness to something so important.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boosmommy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:21 am
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 652 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by boosmommy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:20 pm

LexiRae wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her eyes are smiling. She has the crow feet wrinkles and lines under her eyes which only happen when you are having a genuine smile. Jeff on the other hand looks completely dead in the eyes. If you zoom up on her face and then separately zoom up on his they don’t even look like they belong in the same photo. Jeff is literally dead in the eyes. Like he’s completely gone. I haven’t seen one photo of him genuinely smiling since this happened. Her on the other hand, well she’s living her best life...... sickening.

Has anyone else noticed that she’s barely spent any time with her living children since this happened?
Target alone, nail salon alone, vacation just her and Jeff alone, etc. I’m pretty sure most loss moms become hyper vigilant and over protective of their surviving littles, not avoiding them like the plague.....



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much less leaving them so soon to go on vacation.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 6946 times
Been thanked: 4050 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by Chambermaid69 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 pm

Maybe it’s just me but if I were Brittani I wouldn’t be able to even smile to take a picture. Forget getting out of bed and fixing myself up, driving to target, going on vacations, redoing my floors to sell my home, buying a new home. None of that would matter. I’d feel a huge hole in my heart or like something was always missing. So doing all of these things wouldn’t make me feel better but yet she’s giddy about it all. It’s almost like Crew never even existed.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:34 am
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 1638 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by brittknee » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am

hereforthekids wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 pm
brittknee wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 am
Whateverlove wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am


The lady can't go on a little getaway with her husband for Valentine's day? Just to get away? Y'all need to chill a little bit.
I don’t think it has to do with going on a getaway with her husband it has everything to do with going on trips and buying new homes and ordering things on Amazon only to provide a swipe up link. Or mentioning famous people while her son is passing away and showing off things she gets in the mail from well-known influencers or asking for money or uploading videos to YouTube where she addresses haters rather than the people supporting her. It has so much more to do with the big picture not just one thing so the trip is just something to add to the laundry list of things that makes people here question her grieving process or lack thereof.

I completely agree and honestly never thought I'd say that since I think we often disagree! LOL :)


She even included a "Grief" on her highlights on IG. JUST making sure everyone knows she's grieving, ya'll.
Look at us agreeing and stuff :)
User avatar
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by perfectionista_mom » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:44 am

Since all this happened, I truly felt devastated for her and was happy they were receiving all the GoFundMe money. Now, she is really starting to piss me off. I guarantee the majority of that gofundme money is going toward her new house, shopping sprees, and this vacation. She is really dumb for posting all of it too. If it was me I wouldn't be posting the vacation at all. Does she not see that it looks so bad? And I'm sorry, no one believes this trip was a christmas present. She thinks her subs are idiots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:25 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by LittleOne912 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:33 am

brittknee wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am
hereforthekids wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 pm
brittknee wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 am


I don’t think it has to do with going on a getaway with her husband it has everything to do with going on trips and buying new homes and ordering things on Amazon only to provide a swipe up link. Or mentioning famous people while her son is passing away and showing off things she gets in the mail from well-known influencers or asking for money or uploading videos to YouTube where she addresses haters rather than the people supporting her. It has so much more to do with the big picture not just one thing so the trip is just something to add to the laundry list of things that makes people here question her grieving process or lack thereof.

I completely agree and honestly never thought I'd say that since I think we often disagree! LOL :)


She even included a "Grief" on her highlights on IG. JUST making sure everyone knows she's grieving, ya'll.
Look at us agreeing and stuff :)
When I first came here a month ago the brittani sub was so divided! It’s nice that many of us can all be civil now. Boy did it get heated there in the beginning!
boosmommy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:21 am
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 652 times

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Post by boosmommy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:07 am

LittleOne912 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:33 am
brittknee wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am
hereforthekids wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 pm



I completely agree and honestly never thought I'd say that since I think we often disagree! LOL :)


She even included a "Grief" on her highlights on IG. JUST making sure everyone knows she's grieving, ya'll.
Look at us agreeing and stuff :)
When I first came here a month ago the brittani sub was so divided! It’s nice that many of us can all be civil now. Boy did it get heated there in the beginning!
She's lost about 700 IG followers since yesterday and 8000 this month. People are starting to see through the BS.
Locked

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: madmax84, PunkyB and 11 guests