Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Granger and amber live in my town. They were open and honest about what happened to their son and used his tragic death to bring awareness to water safety and organ donation. They showed gratitude towards those who supported them and didn’t show off any type of financial support or gifts. Yes, they did move from the house they lived in but they didn’t make a huge deal about it. They made a video explaining why they moved (because it was too painful to live in the home he died at) and they moved to a house that seemed similar to their old house. They weren’t flexing on social medial showing vacations and shopping hauls. They were truly 2 grief stricken parents reaching out for support through the power of prayer and used their platform for the greater good.
Brittani has used her situation and her platform for fame and financial gain. Period. End of story.
If she wanted to move to a bigger house because they needed the space and it hurt her to be in the house crew lived in - fine. Go quietly and explain yourself. Explain that you were already planning on moving to a bigger home and you sped up the process of selling/buying because it was too painful to be in your own home. That’s exactly what the Smiths did.
honestT wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:08 am
snagglesnoogle wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:24 am
brittknee wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:12 am Double post but also wanted to say that if she spoke about Crew nonstop people would likely feel she was bringing him and the situation up constantly for views and likes. That may have something to do with why she’s resorting back to her old iNfLuEnCeR ways. I just disagree with how fast it was and how easily she can post an affiliate linked swipe up for the dumbest things that absolutely nobody is asking about just days and now weeks after his tragic passing.
I agree if she was talking about Crew non-stop people would judge that too. Honestly, in with this situation it seems dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. No matter how she acts people are going to be judgmental towards her.
I think of other influencer types like Amber Emily Smith dealing with posts after loss, and I don't see people judging her or her being in a damned if you do/damned if you don't predicament. I think the thing lacking for Brittani is genuineness that puts her in this judgmental scenario. Her lack of genuineness makes her easier to judge.
honestT
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honestT »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:17 am Granger and amber live in my town. They were open and honest about what happened to their son and used his tragic death to bring awareness to water safety and organ donation. They showed gratitude towards those who supported them and didn’t show off any type of financial support or gifts. Yes, they did move from the house they lived in but they didn’t make a huge deal about it. They made a video explaining why they moved (because it was too painful to live in the home he died at) and they moved to a house that seemed similar to their old house. They weren’t flexing on social medial showing vacations and shopping hauls. They were truly 2 grief stricken parents reaching out for support through the power of prayer and used their platform for the greater good.
Brittani has used her situation and her platform for fame and financial gain. Period. End of story.
If she wanted to move to a bigger house because they needed the space and it hurt her to be in the house crew lived in - fine. Go quietly and explain yourself. Explain that you were already planning on moving to a bigger home and you sped up the process of selling/buying because it was too painful to be in your own home. That’s exactly what the Smiths did.

I agree if she was talking about Crew non-stop people would judge that too. Honestly, in with this situation it seems dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. No matter how she acts people are going to be judgmental towards her.
I think of other influencer types like Amber Emily Smith dealing with posts after loss, and I don't see people judging her or her being in a damned if you do/damned if you don't predicament. I think the thing lacking for Brittani is genuineness that puts her in this judgmental scenario. Her lack of genuineness makes her easier to judge.
Exactly! It's all very disingenuous with Brittani from the very beginning. And not disclosing the cause of death is a big part of it. She would rather protect her perfect innocent mom image/shield herself from judgment for unsafe sleep practices than raise awareness to save other babies lives.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:17 am Granger and amber live in my town. They were open and honest about what happened to their son and used his tragic death to bring awareness to water safety and organ donation. They showed gratitude towards those who supported them and didn’t show off any type of financial support or gifts. Yes, they did move from the house they lived in but they didn’t make a huge deal about it. They made a video explaining why they moved (because it was too painful to live in the home he died at) and they moved to a house that seemed similar to their old house. They weren’t flexing on social medial showing vacations and shopping hauls. They were truly 2 grief stricken parents reaching out for support through the power of prayer and used their platform for the greater good.

Granger and Amber were already well off and Granger was already famous. They didn’t build their life on social media like Brittani and Jeff. Of course Brit and Jeff will show off their material shit and hope for more followers because that’s how they make their money even after Crew has passed, unfortunately. It’s very different circumstances.
GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

I donated to the GFM, I didn't do it because I thought they'd walk away from this with huge medical bills. I think of donating as a way you can show you care. And I think that's why it grew so big.
boymomx2x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by boymomx2x »

I created an account just to reply after reading these threads on BBL. I had never heard of her before Crew’s passing, which honestly shook me, as I have a baby boy who was born just a few weeks before Crew.

I have to say I’m horrified like many of you at her actions since his passing. But the thing that has gotten to me the most is that photo of his grave, sent by a friend. No flowers, no little toys, nothing that shows this baby was/is loved or is thought of. Fuck. I’m just sitting here crying on my couch because my heart hurts for that baby so badly. I think of how sweet and happy my son is and how he lights up whenever he sees me, and I imagine Crew being the same way to his mommy. And she clearly gives not a single fuck about him. :boohoo: such a tragedy.
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

The reason Brittani is being judged is simple because of her bragging nature, angry nature and NON humble behavior. Within hours of her sons hospitalization, she was quick to show the world that Joanna Gaines commented on her Instagram. When I lost my daughter to stillbirth I wanted to crawl into a hole. I was so sad that ANYBODY could’ve messaged me and I wouldnt have seen it..... I barely had my phone on during those days.... Brittani has an addiction to attention (positive or negative) she desperately wants to be Tara and Aaron. Sadly, she’s got a potato head and is too busy fighting with people on social media. She’s 100% profiting off of crews death. When she reposted the Joanna Gaines comment to her stories, I knew right then and there that Brittani had an agenda.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Deesker wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:29 am
hereforthekids wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:52 pm
xlol wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:18 pm It must be so hard for everyone that Brittani isn’t grieving the way they expect her to. 🙄

She is still working through all of the emotions that come with loss. Give. Her. Time. Understand everyone grieves differently. & I’ll pray that none of you ever have to be in her situation.

She isn't grieving at all...she's acting as if Crew never existed. It's actually very sad. Would you want a friend to act like their baby never existed? Only mentioning him with cryptic "I miss him." with absolutely no emotion. She can WRITE all she wants about him but NEVER talks about him on her story or post pictures of him. And SHE DID post pictures of him when he was DYING but not when he was alive to show HIS precious precious life.

And we all KNOW she likes to talk SO if she was FEELING an emotion of sadness, we would see it. BELEIVE IT! You know why, she wont? BECAUSE SHE CAN'T MAKE HERSELF cry on cue. And then we would all know shes a fake and fraud.
Also, She's shown everything else like every piece of clothing she's wearing with a swipe up, of course.

She hasn't had a single emotion except the fake ones where she TRIES to cry.

She's a fraud.
I hope GFM investigates her. I sent an email and they said they were going through the evidence this morning.
I also reported her to GFM. You got an email saying they were going thru the evidence? Really?
maybe you should read the old threads before making a comment like because unfortunately many of us have been in this exact place want the truth? how about no go fund me to pay for anything? no hospital expenses no funeral expenses nothing it wasn't always done that way so before you decide how anyone can feel unless we have been there do your research
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I don't know about cash its like she doesn't want him to grow up its not just the non stop binky its something else I cannot put my finger on it he looks like an infant trying to be a toddler but stuck as an infant if that makes sense.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:09 am
hereforthekids wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:52 pm

She isn't grieving at all...she's acting as if Crew never existed. It's actually very sad. Would you want a friend to act like their baby never existed? Only mentioning him with cryptic "I miss him." with absolutely no emotion. She can WRITE all she wants about him but NEVER talks about him on her story or post pictures of him. And SHE DID post pictures of him when he was DYING but not when he was alive to show HIS precious precious life.

And we all KNOW she likes to talk SO if she was FEELING an emotion of sadness, we would see it. BELEIVE IT! You know why, she wont? BECAUSE SHE CAN'T MAKE HERSELF cry on cue. And then we would all know shes a fake and fraud.
Also, She's shown everything else like every piece of clothing she's wearing with a swipe up, of course.

She hasn't had a single emotion except the fake ones where she TRIES to cry.

She's a fraud.
I hope GFM investigates her. I sent an email and they said they were going through the evidence this morning.
I also reported her to GFM. You got an email saying they were going thru the evidence? Really?
I am confused as to why GFM would investigate her? She lost her child and people donated. I not trying to fight/ague I am just curious what rule you think she broke and why? And how you believe she is being fraudulent, there is no reason to believe she isn't using the money from the GFM account for medical expenses, day-to-day, therapy, etc. urchased a home, my husbands family and my mom both gave us money towards our down payment and we had to have them fill out additional paperwork explaining where that money came from, and our families both had to sign certified documents that the money was a gift to us to help purchase a home. Additionally, the underwriter looks at the money in your account and requests additional information about any deposit that is out of the ordinary IE not paycheck or hasn't been in your account for over a specific amount of time. For example, my husband had a direct deposit come through his bank account from a pell grant (he was in school at the time), and we had to fill out paperwork explaining why the deposit was received, and then it was excluded from our assets since it was not regular income. Underwriters question any large deposit that is out of the ordinary in your account. They also typially have rules about how much of your down payment can be "gifted" and how much needs to come out of your own assets (depends on the type of loan) This is done by the mortgage company to ensure that you are actually able to afford your house. I don't think she would be able to use GFM toward her home, even if she wanted too.

This is what GFM website states about fraud/investigation:

The following are examples of expressly forbidden fraudulent activity:

Breaking the law
Lying or being misleading about your identity as a campaign organizer or your relationship to the beneficiary of the funds
Posting misleading statements in the campaign description
Not delivering funds to the stated beneficiary
Not using funds for their stated purpose

The following are examples of situations that are not considered fraudulent on our platform:
** Rumors or speculation of fraud
Requesting that your name or image be removed from a campaign description
** Disagreeing with the nature of the campaign or the character of the campaign organizer
Custody or familial disputes or disagreements

It doesn't appear that she broke the rules of GFM.
Yes someone else on here a week or 2 ago said the same thing about home buying. That when you provide money outside of any accounts you have then you must show a paper trail. Another person said that you could easily take the money out and use that monthly towards the principle. My understanding is that it's pretty easy to use the money how you see fit if you play the right cards.

Also - if you read a few pages back you'll see plenty of people break down why their overall hospital bill would not be very high.

At this point it seems like we are talking in circles
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Courtneyshayne wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:39 pm How fucking basic & dumb do you have to be to spend money on a shirt that says Chick-Fil-A Diet?? No wonder you're chubby. There is nothing cute about eating like shit. Eating well is a form of self respect which Brittani obviously does not have. SMDH.
SHe's not chubby. However my issue with this basic target, chic fil a, starbucks world these youtubers portray is that it's not relateable. Atleast not to me or any of the stay at home moms I know in their 20's/30's. Most of the stay at home moms are just trying to get by. I see this woman out at a store everyday and wonder how she is able to keep spending so much money. Reality is none of these moms are relatable. So why do we all bend over backwards to watch their youtube channels?
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

CoffeeGurl wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:39 pm How fucking basic & dumb do you have to be to spend money on a shirt that says Chick-Fil-A Diet?? No wonder you're chubby. There is nothing cute about eating like shit. Eating well is a form of self respect which Brittani obviously does not have. SMDH.
SHe's not chubby. However my issue with this basic target, chic fil a, starbucks world these youtubers portray is that it's not relateable. Atleast not to me or any of the stay at home moms I know in their 20's/30's. Most of the stay at home moms are just trying to get by. I see this woman out at a store everyday and wonder how she is able to keep spending so much money. Reality is none of these moms are relatable. So why do we all bend over backwards to watch their youtube channels?
I totally agree. They are all totally not relateable.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:34 pm
CoffeeGurl wrote:
I totally agree. They are all totally not relateable.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
That's because when they all started out they actually were struggling sahm. Now they have all gained followings & are getting paid pretty good money & they flaunt it. So, really, I don't consider any of them sahm. I go grocery shopping & to Target every 2 weeks. I occasionally go to Target or HomeGoods in between the 2 weeks & usually don't buy anything and might stop to get coffee or lunch once a week, but that's it. I sometimes go get my nails done, I dye my own hair at home, don't have hair or eyelash extensions, most of the time I don't even put on much makeup. They all set unrealistic expectations.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I would just like to say to you, and the many others on this thread who have lost their precious children...I am so sorry.
It would probably be impossible for me to reply to everyone who has shared their story so I will just say it here.
I just want you all to know I regularly say my prayers for you all who have been through this.
Jennaleeds19 wrote:The reason Brittani is being judged is simple because of her bragging nature, angry nature and NON humble behavior. Within hours of her sons hospitalization, she was quick to show the world that Joanna Gaines commented on her Instagram. When I lost my daughter to stillbirth I wanted to crawl into a hole. I was so sad that ANYBODY could’ve messaged me and I wouldnt have seen it..... I barely had my phone on during those days.... Brittani has an addiction to attention (positive or negative) she desperately wants to be Tara and Aaron. Sadly, she’s got a potato head and is too busy fighting with people on social media. She’s 100% profiting off of crews death. When she reposted the Joanna Gaines comment to her stories, I knew right then and there that Brittani had an agenda.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Whateverlove wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:29 am is it possible to email GFM to see if they can do anything about it and to voice our concerns? I think if we all did that maybe we could get their attention. If she had to beg her insurance company to cover some of Crew's flight to the hospital, then she shouldn't be buying new beds and buying a new house and throwing a huge party right now.
https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/a ... a-Campaign
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

jazieg wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:26 am
snagglesnoogle wrote:
I am confused as to why GFM would investigate her? She lost her child and people donated. I not trying to fight/ague I am just curious what rule you think she broke and why? And how you believe she is being fraudulent, there is no reason to believe she isn't using the money from the GFM account for medical expenses, day-to-day, therapy, etc.

Its my understanding that she wouldn't be able to use GFM towards a down payment for her home regardless (at least not without jumping through a bunch of hoops and even then its questionable). When I purchased a home, my husbands family and my mom both gave us money towards our down payment and we had to have them fill out additional paperwork explaining where that money came from, and our families both had to sign certified documents that the money was a gift to us to help purchase a home. Additionally, the underwriter looks at the money in your account and requests additional information about any deposit that is out of the ordinary IE not paycheck or hasn't been in your account for over a specific amount of time. For example, my husband had a direct deposit come through his bank account from a pell grant (he was in school at the time), and we had to fill out paperwork explaining why the deposit was received, and then it was excluded from our assets since it was not regular income. Underwriters question any large deposit that is out of the ordinary in your account. They also typially have rules about how much of your down payment can be "gifted" and how much needs to come out of your own assets (depends on the type of loan) This is done by the mortgage company to ensure that you are actually able to afford your house. I don't think she would be able to use GFM toward her home, even if she wanted too.

This is what GFM website states about fraud/investigation:

The following are examples of expressly forbidden fraudulent activity:

Breaking the law
Lying or being misleading about your identity as a campaign organizer or your relationship to the beneficiary of the funds
Posting misleading statements in the campaign description
Not delivering funds to the stated beneficiary
Not using funds for their stated purpose

The following are examples of situations that are not considered fraudulent on our platform:
** Rumors or speculation of fraud
Requesting that your name or image be removed from a campaign description
** Disagreeing with the nature of the campaign or the character of the campaign organizer
Custody or familial disputes or disagreements

It doesn't appear that she broke the rules of GFM.
I just finished reading their rules and was going to post similar. Yeah, they didn't break any rules. And when I bought my house I had gold 2lbs of bars I turned in towards the down payment and I had to provide documents on that.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
How do you know they're not paying cash for their house?
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Deesker wrote: How do you know they're not paying cash for their house?
You still need to show where you got the cash. At least it was required for me and my husband. I had a very large amount of cash and I had no proof where it was from (it wasn’t anything nefarious). It was a huge issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

chs6213 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:50 am
You still need to show where you got the cash. At least it was required for me and my husband. I had a very large amount of cash and I had no proof where it was from (it wasn’t anything nefarious). It was a huge issue.

The GFM was set up by the ex. The ex got the money and gifted it to Brittani. They aren't going to care where the ex got it.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:49 pm
I basically said that same thing in a later post I made.... I don't actually think she's "chubby" skinny-fat maybe.... but I just don't really like her so I was being petty I guess, or maybe it's her big head I dunno....but I definitely wasn't saying a Size 6 is big. I just hate the glorification of an EXPENSIVE & unhealthy lifestyle. I personally think being able to prepare a beautiful meal is cool, not Chick-Fil-A 🤷🏻‍♀️
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

chs6213 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:50 am

You paid straight cash for a home?

A bank/loan wouldn’t be involved if you are paying straight cash for any home so I’m not sure who you would have to show backup support to. You see what I’m saying? You would literally get a certified check and show up to settlement with that check.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

Everyone on this thread: Brittani is definitely using her GFM money for a new house etc!!!!!
Me: Well maybe we should contact GFM and see what they say about it. Let's do something about it.
Everyone on this thread: woah hold up we don't have proof and uhhh she's following the GFM rules and uhhh we can't do anything about it.
Me: well then stfu Karens😒
Did anyone ever think to look up the GFM rules before having 20 pages of just complaining nonsense??
Like really, if you're going to put so much time into this site then atleast do something about this fraud. Or go put your time and energy into something that you can actually fix instead of wasting time and energy posting on here every day.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”