HOME WITH HAILEY FORMERLY: COOPER FAM

teasipper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HOME WITH HAILEY FORMERLY: COOPER FAM

Unread post by teasipper »

I really use to enjoy Hailey's vlogs.. She is less known and I felt she should've gained more following for her genuine and simplistic way of living, but the way she treats Wren really bothers me. Especially since Millie was born, it's almost like Wren is now the red-headed stepchild. She put a 2-year-old in the 3rd row and not the 5/6 older bio child... IDK..
elishar2002
Amateur
Amateur

Re: HOME WITH HAILEY FORMERLY: COOPER FAM

Unread post by elishar2002 »

I used to watch her, up until she got pregnant and every video she posted after that was about the pregnancy. It got old quick. I enjoyed her videos about foster care but I don't know if she'll ever do that again now that she got her miracle baby.

Sent from my LM-Q620 using Tapatalk

KatieMak2001
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatieMak2001 »

I just can’t watch her. Her voice and the way she exaggerates certain words is like nails on a chalkboard. I agree about the way Wren is treated.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

elishar2002 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:45 am I used to watch her, up until she got pregnant and every video she posted after that was about the pregnancy. It got old quick. I enjoyed her videos about foster care but I don't know if she'll ever do that again now that she got her miracle baby.

Sent from my LM-Q620 using Tapatalk
No, she definitely won't foster again she wouldn't have room to do that with 3 littles... I wish she would just treat Wren right, I feel like Delaney has picked up on how she (Hailey) treats Wren and she treats her like that as well. I feel bad for poor Wren because she was adopted by a woman who longed for a baby. She was blessed with that baby.. a couple of years later miracle baby comes and now Wren is the red-headed stepchild. I use to love the channel but I cannot with the way she treats wren.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

KatieMak2001+ wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 pm I just can’t watch her. Her voice and the way she exaggerates certain words is like nails on a chalkboard. I agree about the way Wren is treated.
Poor Wren.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

KatieMak2001+ wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 pm I just can’t watch her. Her voice and the way she exaggerates certain words is like nails on a chalkboard. I agree about the way Wren is treated.
Yes!!! Any words with a K in them. I was like ummm. I don’t think I ever noticed her treat Wren differently. I’ll ha e to pay more attention.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

So glad I found this old thread! I used to really like her but she totally treats Wren like the black sheep now. It was just Wrens birthday and you would have thought it was just another day. Her oldest seems kinda like a brat too.
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

I really think Wren looks a lot like Ethan.
I wonder who she was adopted from.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
Hydrangea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hydrangea »

I don’t see any different treatment between Delaney, Wren, and Millie. I also think Wren looks like their biological child. It’s fascinating!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Sherilynn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:43 am I really think Wren looks a lot like Ethan.
I wonder who she was adopted from.
This could be why Hailey refuses to talk about the adoption.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

I think she might be pregnant again.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Saylo wrote:I think she might be pregnant again.
Me too!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaLlama26 »

OMG, I'm so glad that there is a finally a post about her. I started watching her a couple years ago and loved her channel, found her very relatable. Now not so much. Her IG has so many swipe ups and she just has a very fake personality in her videos now I feel like. I do see some favoritism to Millie and Delaney. She always seems to point out Wren's negatives - which aren't really negatives at all IMO. She's a happy, excitable high energy little girl. And there is definitely a juicy story behind her adoption. There has to be. The way it happened somewhat quickly and how she's always so secretive when people ask about it. Even if it was an open adoption, she could just say that it was an open adoption and the family and I agreed that we wouldn't discuss details. Anyway, I hope this thread gets more activity!
JanMarMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanMarMom »

DramaLlama26 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:46 am OMG, I'm so glad that there is a finally a post about her. I started watching her a couple years ago and loved her channel, found her very relatable. Now not so much. Her IG has so many swipe ups and she just has a very fake personality in her videos now I feel like. I do see some favoritism to Millie and Delaney. She always seems to point out Wren's negatives - which aren't really negatives at all IMO. She's a happy, excitable high energy little girl. And there is definitely a juicy story behind her adoption. There has to be. The way it happened somewhat quickly and how she's always so secretive when people ask about it. Even if it was an open adoption, she could just say that it was an open adoption and the family and I agreed that we wouldn't discuss details. Anyway, I hope this thread gets more activity!
100% agree! The minute she hit 10,000 followers it all changed. I still like her, but I can see how much she envies bigger mommy vloggers. I just don’t think she and Ethan can keep up with them, but she sure is going to try. I used to find her relatable, but now since I don’t want to try to be someone I’m not, I don’t find her relatable anymore. God help us if she hits 100k followers.
DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Well, she's pregnant. And she's definitely showing already. She showed pretty early on with Millie too. Guess that explains why they're moving and all that. Keep the swipe ups coming girl.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Big Brother All Stars

Unread post by Sammypants »

DramaLlama26 wrote:Well, she's pregnant. And she's definitely showing already. She showed pretty early on with Millie too. Guess that explains why they're moving and all that. Keep the swipe ups coming girl.
As soon as she announced the move, I knew the pregnancy announcement was next. I agree about there being a juicey story behind Wren's adoption. They were in the processing of fostering to adopt, when she apparently just fell in to their lap. I wonder if it was someone from church, like a Phil and Alex with Kinsley situation.

felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Big Brother All Stars

Unread post by felolo »

Sammypants wrote:
DramaLlama26 wrote:Well, she's pregnant. And she's definitely showing already. She showed pretty early on with Millie too. Guess that explains why they're moving and all that. Keep the swipe ups coming girl.
As soon as she announced the move, I knew the pregnancy announcement was next. I agree about there being a juicey story behind Wren's adoption. They were in the processing of fostering to adopt, when she apparently just fell in to their lap. I wonder if it was someone from church, like a Phil and Alex with Kinsley situation.

i thought that too, that her adoption was somehow church related..but i am not from the US so i thought that church adoption might be a movie thing haha. hailey mentioned that they could not choose the name for wren...thinking of the nelson family who re-named all of their kids after adoption, there must have been something odd going on. i am still exiting for her to be able to conceive naturally after such a long infertility story.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

I see a strong resemblance with Wren and Ethan. I've made up this entire story in my mind...someone from his family had a baby and for whatever reason could not keep custody. Maybe drugs or something. I don't know. Hailey and fam offered to adopt but the baby name was already chosen and they didn't want their business discussed on YouTube so she can't/won't speak about it. Because if it was a more traditional adoption, I feel like they would have shared a little bit more about it. Especially since they were so open with their fostering experiences. Not that it matters. I think Wren is adorable and I'm glad she's in a loving environment.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

DramaLlama26 wrote:I see a strong resemblance with Wren and Ethan. I've made up this entire story in my mind...someone from his family had a baby and for whatever reason could not keep custody. Maybe drugs or something. I don't know. Hailey and fam offered to adopt but the baby name was already chosen and they didn't want their business discussed on YouTube so she can't/won't speak about it. Because if it was a more traditional adoption, I feel like they would have shared a little bit more about it. Especially since they were so open with their fostering experiences. Not that it matters. I think Wren is adorable and I'm glad she's in a loving environment.
sounds possible! i think too wren is super cute and I actully prefer the name wren to everly (what hailey would have chosen) and all three together are just an adorable pack :-)

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

felolo wrote:
DramaLlama26 wrote:I see a strong resemblance with Wren and Ethan. I've made up this entire story in my mind...someone from his family had a baby and for whatever reason could not keep custody. Maybe drugs or something. I don't know. Hailey and fam offered to adopt but the baby name was already chosen and they didn't want their business discussed on YouTube so she can't/won't speak about it. Because if it was a more traditional adoption, I feel like they would have shared a little bit more about it. Especially since they were so open with their fostering experiences. Not that it matters. I think Wren is adorable and I'm glad she's in a loving environment.
sounds possible! i think too wren is super cute and I actully prefer the name wren to everly (what hailey would have chosen) and all three together are just an adorable pack :-)

I like the name Wren, but I think it sounds awful with their accent. I agree, I've always assumed the mom was a family member and they promised to not change her name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”