Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret and resentment is free. | Part 26

THREAD CREDIT: spicy_dreams

Honorable title suggestions:

1. TRASHelle and Justine : Emma the mute, and microwave chicken to nuke.
By: mrsglittersparkles

2. Trashelle and justine: the twin suprise and cheap craft supplies
By: kerenkrazyeyes

3. Shopping addiction and marriage friction

3 under 2, declining views, rachelle needs shoes

Arts and crafts, rachelle needs a bath

Winner Winner, microwaved chicken dinner!

Baby B Baby A, emma has a speech delay

Sticking out my belly, cant make emma a PB and jelly?
By: Shiratedesco

Previous thread:

Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Here’s a “fat” trashy. Fat from nasty taco bell. 🤢 poor twins! And she’s worried about cheMicals in hair dye. Hey dumbass... taco bell is ALL chemicals! I guess you want two more delayed kids. One already has a heart defect. Maybe you’re trying to kill it. nothing healthy about your diet trashy.

Trashy and loser Justine out shopping at Ikea. Sooo Kaylee is at the house watching no emotion Emma.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:12 pm Here’s a “fat” trashy. Fat from nasty taco bell. 🤢 poor twins! And she’s worried about cheMicals in hair dye. Hey dumbass... taco bell is ALL chemicals! I guess you want two more delayed kids. One already has a heart defect. Maybe you’re trying to kill it. nothing healthy about your diet trashy.

Trashy and loser Justine out shopping at Ikea. Sooo Kaylee is at the house watching no emotion Emma.
Is it because she actually are taco bell, or is she just making a joke? Joking about just being fat from taco bell and not because she's pregnant with twins? Rachelle sucks at being funny so I wouldn't be surprised...
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

It’s sad she actually bought that shirt to begin with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milcapo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milcapo »

Ld5 wrote:It’s sad she actually bought that shirt to begin with

She wants that sponsorship... Emma will be brand ambassador! Image

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Oh I didn't even notice the shirt lmao. Holy fuck she needs serious help for this shopping addiction. I feel like she buys a new novelty tshirt for herself or Emma like at LEAST once a week. But probably more sometimes. Novelty/brand shirts or custom shit. Like she loves buying from expensive ig/Etsy shops where they print custom shirts/kid clothes.

So... We don't know she actually ate taco bell, I don't think we should be judging her for eating it when all we know is that she bought a shirt. She might not have eaten it. I agree her diet is definitely shit, however.
EmTheKittyKat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmTheKittyKat »

I just noticed this, here we have Emma still sleeping in a crib. Where's the other crib that the two babies will need in the future? Let alone Emma has yet to sleep on a normal bed for toddlers, what is it going to be? A plain mattress on the floor since Rachelle can't stop buying tons of shit. "I want to save up" but you won't because of your shopping addiction. Great, so you'll need stuff for the babies but won't have enough money, she's going to be the next Cheapest mother on TLC or BBC. Poor Emma, she's so emotionless and I doubt they're doing anything to improve it while at home, the therapist must be stupid to not know these two aren't doing what the therapist said. Proceed to do this shit and your toddler is going to be a non-verbal moron like yourselves. Harsh, I know, but it is true and the subs that watch them are starting to think she has Autism because the stupid parents are too lazy to teach their child how to speak properly. So let's wait for these twins guys, they will be like Emma in no time! Probably will only post 3 times a month too because of how exhausting it will be, probably will complain about it too. Poor children, they are stuck with idiot parents who are stuck on the couch & camera all day like if it was crack. #Home-bodies4life
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

The only reason I still keep an eye on them is for the twin shit show. After that I'm sure they're done vlogging.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Tinktink3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinktink3 »

Just watched Justin‘s IG stories with Emma playing with the mirror slide doors. It seems she does not recognise herself in there, she seems to really be surprised by her reflection at times. That kid is even behind in that departement 😱😱😱
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Tinktink3 wrote:Just watched Justin‘s IG stories with Emma playing with the mirror slide doors. It seems she does not recognise herself in there, she seems to really be surprised by her reflection at times. That kid is even behind in that departement ImageImageImage

That’s more like a 6-12 month thing to be engrossed in the mirror like that. That’s why they have mirrors low to the ground in infant rooms at day care.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 am
Tinktink3 wrote:Just watched Justin‘s IG stories with Emma playing with the mirror slide doors. It seems she does not recognise herself in there, she seems to really be surprised by her reflection at times. That kid is even behind in that departement ImageImageImage

That’s more like a 6-12 month thing to be engrossed in the mirror like that. That’s why they have mirrors low to the ground in infant rooms at day care.

And this proves it! A YT mom that *I* love posted a similar IG photo of her 11th month old doing the same thing.

And WTF Emma’s room is a pigsty in the morning?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OMG does it bug the hell out if anyone else how she pronounces words?? Easil??? How about ezzzzzzle. She sounds uneducated.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Justin’s Instagram stories....he got Rachelle a hideous necklace for Valentine’s Day and likely didn’t even pay for it because it’s an #ad. So tacky.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Veruca_Salt wrote:Justin’s Instagram stories....he got Rachelle a hideous necklace for Valentine’s Day and likely didn’t even pay for it because it’s an #ad. So tacky.

It's a $750 necklace, not including whatever warranty. That $750 could've paid for whatever else they needed for the twins and then some. Could've easily gotten them another carseat and that stupid twin bassinet rachelle wants. Could have also gotten them clothes, not like they need any since all of Emma's are gender neutral for the most part. Guess they're holding out til one of her viewers gifts it to her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

What an ugly playroom. Everything is stationed around the perimeter and looks boring and not put together. It takes a special genius to screw up a playroom lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

She keeps wasting sooo much money on junk, idk how they’re ever going to afford a new vehicle or stuff for the twins without getting sent it all for free. I bet they’re waiting until after their baby shower, expecting they’ll be gifted everything. I don’t buy the whole “We OnLy AsKeD fOr DiApErS” BS, she fully thinks people will provide for the children that she decided to create
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

angelmamma wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:07 pm
Veruca_Salt wrote:Justin’s Instagram stories....he got Rachelle a hideous necklace for Valentine’s Day and likely didn’t even pay for it because it’s an #ad. So tacky.

It's a $750 necklace, not including whatever warranty. That $750 could've paid for whatever else they needed for the twins and then some. Could've easily gotten them another carseat and that stupid twin bassinet rachelle wants. Could have also gotten them clothes, not like they need any since all of Emma's are gender neutral for the most part. Guess they're holding out til one of her viewers gifts it to her.

If it's an ad, then they almost definitely didn't pay for it..?
Milcapo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milcapo »

spicy_dreams wrote:
angelmamma wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:07 pm

If it's an ad, then they almost definitely didn't pay for it..?
It better be free... that’s the ugliest necklace I’ve ever seen...!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

But why was he also posting it if it’s a gift for her? Lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Awwww two people that “love” each other SO much! Just look at those smiles... look at her scrunched shoulders as he’s touching her arm...

That’s true love guys... I’ve been doing it wrong for years. Take note!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 967451.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”