Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

bunchofidiots wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:42 pm Wait...are they buying a bigger car only to use the first row??? Cause Justin said we have to see if three car seats can fit in the front row...why? What would you be buying a bigger car for then?

I honestly think Tahoe’s are ugly and I think a minivan makes more sense for them considering a Tahoe is so high up and Rachelle is probably going to be getting a c-section. Getting into that is not gonna be fun.

I don’t know what year they are looking at but it seems brand new or maybe 1-2 years old. I mean if they want to purchase the car in cash why not just get something a little bit older? I’m sure the 2014-2016 models aren't THAT much different.
Hold up......... Are they seriously talking about buying a new car? Like brand new? And Rachelle thinks she's financially responsible?!!?? New cars are basically the worst way you could spend your money. They depreciate in value as soon as you drive off the lot, so much so that it's ridiculous. If they do this then they're even stupider than I thought, and I thought they were pretty stupid already.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

spicy_dreams wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:47 pm
bunchofidiots wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:42 pm Wait...are they buying a bigger car only to use the first row??? Cause Justin said we have to see if three car seats can fit in the front row...why? What would you be buying a bigger car for then?

I honestly think Tahoe’s are ugly and I think a minivan makes more sense for them considering a Tahoe is so high up and Rachelle is probably going to be getting a c-section. Getting into that is not gonna be fun.

I don’t know what year they are looking at but it seems brand new or maybe 1-2 years old. I mean if they want to purchase the car in cash why not just get something a little bit older? I’m sure the 2014-2016 models aren't THAT much different.
Hold up......... Are they seriously talking about buying a new car? Like brand new? And Rachelle thinks she's financially responsible?!!?? New cars are basically the worst way you could spend your money. They depreciate in value as soon as you drive off the lot, so much so that it's ridiculous. If they do this then they're even stupider than I thought, and I thought they were pretty stupid already.
Oh nvm just watched the vlog, they aren't looking at new cars just pre-owned. Thank god!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Taykp12 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 091a80.jpg[/IMG]
Yikes. How much editing did they do to these that Emma’s hair looks albino blonde/white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justin’s head shape reminds me of phineas from phineas and ferb

I just spit out my coffee lol

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Andielina0984 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:56 pm
Yikes. How much editing did they do to these that Emma’s hair looks albino blonde/white?

That was my first thought! And then I noticed Justin's hair looks almost black?!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

His head looks like he just came out of the birth canal lmao

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

bunchofidiots wrote:Wait...are they buying a bigger car only to use the first row??? Cause Justin said we have to see if three car seats can fit in the front row...why? What would you be buying a bigger car for then?

I can attest to this. We have a huge truck and getting into it after my c section.. let’s just say my husband had to pick me up and put me in. She’s gonna get a big SUV and die getting into it leaving the hospital. She doesn’t think anything through.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Taykp12 wrote:
bunchofidiots wrote:Wait...are they buying a bigger car only to use the first row??? Cause Justin said we have to see if three car seats can fit in the front row...why? What would you be buying a bigger car for then?

I can attest to this. We have a huge truck and getting into it after my c section.. let’s just say my husband had to pick me up and put me in. She’s gonna get a big SUV and die getting into it leaving the hospital. She doesn’t think anything through.

She just wants to be like keren with her tahoe.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm
Taykp12 wrote:

Oh is that where her Tahoe obsession comes from...

It was quite funny watching them realise that the Odyssey was the most practical option. Rachelle clearly wants something with more "clout" which is crazy. You can't have twins and a toddler and not get a practical car! The newer odyssey's are actually super sleek for a minivan. Having a big ass SUV sounds like a nightmare to me, they seem so hard to drive. I know you get used to it but there's only so much you can do with smaller car parks and tight spaces. Being able to buy a newer odyssey is still a big privilege especially for a young couple. They're treating it like it's a piece of shit car that they know they should get but don't want. You chose this life!

Sorry I just get mad when they act so ungrateful. You're blessed that you can afford a nicer car, at least act a little appreciative of that. Don't talk about it like it's some stupid chore. This isn't "my sweet 16" ffs, you don't need to cry for not getting the exact boujee car you want!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

spicy_dreams wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:28 pm
Taykp12 wrote: I can attest to this. We have a huge truck and getting into it after my c section.. let’s just say my husband had to pick me up and put me in. She’s gonna get a big SUV and die getting into it leaving the hospital. She doesn’t think anything through.

Oh is that where her Tahoe obsession comes from...

It was quite funny watching them realise that the Odyssey was the most practical option. Rachelle clearly wants something with more "clout" which is crazy. You can't have twins and a toddler and not get a practical car! The newer odyssey's are actually super sleek for a minivan. Having a big ass SUV sounds like a nightmare to me, they seem so hard to drive. I know you get used to it but there's only so much you can do with smaller car parks and tight spaces. Being able to buy a newer odyssey is still a big privilege especially for a young couple. They're treating it like it's a piece of shit car that they know they should get but don't want. You chose this life!

Sorry I just get mad when they act so ungrateful. You're blessed that you can afford a nicer car, at least act a little appreciative of that. Don't talk about it like it's some stupid chore. This isn't "my sweet 16" ffs, you don't need to cry for not getting the exact boujee car you want!
What bugged me so much is she kept on saying we’ll put Emma in the back. I know there’s no other place, but it was like she can’t wait to put her in the way back. It’s like bitch we know you don’t love Emma but stop making it obvious!

Trashy and justine want more kids... the odyssey would be perfect. She’ll regret the tahoe or the $60k expedition if she has a c-section. Dumbasses don’t even know the expedition is a gas guzzler I bet!
bkjml_2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bkjml_2020 »

In the car @the 7:25 mark.. she kept cutting Justin off and she would talk louder and tall over him. It’s so annoying. Love that she also mentioned her Amazon account again. 🙄
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I also don’t think she’s thinking about the van and having three rear face. Or any car for that matter. The van is more practical because you can remove the side captain seat (what we did) and had two in the middle and one in the back. She’s thinking of just removing the middle seat but that’s not really practical in getting to the third row.

thingbluelinern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thingbluelinern »

Did anyone catch in their car shopping clog that the dealership “couldn’t find the Expedition”? I call total BS. A dealership is a finite area, plus no way they wouldn’t pull one for them to look at in order to try to make a sale. I feel like they realized they couldn’t afford even a used one of those, they are pretty expensive for what they are.
It’s sad they’re willing to jeopardize their finances to “keep up with the Jones’s” so to speak. Nothing wrong with a minivan, they need practicality.
And those dressers she looked at are hideous...and expensive. They’d be better off with an IKEA Hemnes dresser or something similar. Under $300, and fit a changing pad.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Sooo how much longer do we think rachelle makes it before she goes into labor

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Taykp12 wrote:Sooo how much longer do we think rachelle makes it before she goes into labor

My guess is April 7th!

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Taykp12 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:47 pm Sooo how much longer do we think rachelle makes it before she goes into labor

I'm going with April 10th. She wasn't very active at all prior to the hospital and now it seems like she's doing a lot more. I think she's trying to get these babies to come as fast as possible. She knows she will make bank on videos like "Premie twins in the NICU" and she can't wait for the $$ I also think that is one reason why they haven't bought the second car seat yet.. Either they are waiting on payday or she genuinely doesn't think they will be bringing 2 babies home
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
Taykp12 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:47 pm Sooo how much longer do we think rachelle makes it before she goes into labor

I'm going with April 10th. She wasn't very active at all prior to the hospital and now it seems like she's doing a lot more. I think she's trying to get these babies to come as fast as possible. She knows she will make bank on videos like "Premie twins in the NICU" and she can't wait for the $$ I also think that is one reason why they haven't bought the second car seat yet.. Either they are waiting on payday or she genuinely doesn't think they will be bringing 2 babies home
Dirt poor and waiting til the twin paycheck.

I swear she thought she’d be thrown all of these products and services for free cos: twins.

Is she actively seeking sponsorship? Could she or her agent be doing this? Jordan Page has a far bigger audience, however she pimped a dozen coupon codes on the day her twins came home from the hospital. She has some $1200 basinettes, 2 double/twin breastfeeding pillows, appears to have two twin halo basinettes as well!
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Rash and Justine: Countdown to twins, the game no one wins

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans

Rash and Justine: So unprepared, their minions are scared

Eh, I’m not sure about any of those suggestions, maybe a little too rhymey ?

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Tweedles3 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:30 pm Rash and Justine: Countdown to twins, the game no one wins

The second one is sooo on point! I was hoping someone would come up with a title that included their love of grifting! 😝
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

RottieMama wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:30 pm Rash and Justine: Countdown to twins, the game no one wins

The second one is sooo on point! I was hoping someone would come up with a title that included their love of grifting! Image
Yes to the second one!

Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ifandany »

Taykp12 wrote:

This is not me hating on anyone just a genuine question. Would you say the discomfort and pain of the first weeks after labour would justify to buy a different car than the one you really want? I mean you are going to hurt nonetheless and it will get better over time but the car you keep for a couple of years.. Or in their case six months after the twins birth until they implant quadruplets

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”