Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Taykp12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Rachelle looking at $700-$800 dressers instead of buying a car seat and I’m not even surprised anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Anyone notice Justin sort of making fun of her when she was talking about not feeling good?
"Every single say it's something. I can't imagine."

And am I the only one who thought she just said she wasn't feeling good or exaggerated it so they could pick up Emma and go home?
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

She feels sick because she eats like poop. Being pregnant and having kidney stones are two great reasons to avoid salty food. But we are talking about trashy not an average human being. If they paid cash for her car, why not trade that in and get more money than selling Justine's car.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

We want a practical car... More for your buck.

Soooo we’re looking at a 60k SUV-gas guzzler.

Loved how they filmed at Carmax... looking for a sponsor???
I literally HATE these people always looking for a damn handout and I despise the word hate.

And because trashy touched her damn face every two seconds... she’ll get corona. 100 bucks she didn’t wash her hands when she got home and wiped her eye, nose etc.

And WTF is she always touching her chin like that?? You are fugly trashy and NOT a model!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Butttttt still getting nothing for the twins. Oh wait a dresser rhat won’t match their bedroom furniture. She needs a interior decorator. She sucks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dani_465 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:11 pm 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Butttttt still getting nothing for the twins. Oh wait a dresser rhat won’t match their bedroom furniture. She needs a interior decorator. She sucks!
She should ask her bff keren for help because her taste is impeccable. Could you imagine if they decorated a house together.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SomeoneActually wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:11 pm 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She should ask her bff keren for help because her taste is impeccable. Could you imagine if they decorated a house together.
It would be interesting! Trashy would be stomping her feet trying to get her way lol.

Hmmm maybe they should colab lol. It would be good footage lol. People would see the whiny, immature trashy for sure!
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Buys cheap IKEA dressers to refinish as nightstands but wants to spend $700 on a fugly useless dresser. I really don’t understand her logic. 😂 but now I see why she returned the extra seat for the stroller and the car seat too.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:38 pm Buys cheap IKEA dressers to refinish as nightstands but wants to spend $700 on a fugly useless dresser. I really don’t understand her logic. 😂 but now I see why she returned the extra seat for the stroller and the car seat too.
Yea she wouldn’t pay $500 on a halo twin bassinet either so she bought a broken one on FB marketplace.

They bought those unfinished nightstands to paint white or grey? Well trashy... don’t buy thr CREAM dresser.

She f’n kills me with her AWFUL mismatched furniture!! Dummy... buy your damn furniture at one store!! Or stick to ONE color per room!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

She used to have a nice taste for wooden furniture, that homey rustic look. And I never hated how their rental was decorated to be entirely honest. Their rental was actually kind of cozy. Now that house looks like a complete disaster. Nothing matches, it's all a mix of super cheap stuff and weirdly expensive pieces like her couch but that dining room table looks nasty and worn out.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dont know why she doesnt just get a change table or regular table? Something to put a change pad on and store some stuff. What will they use the dresser for after the twins leave her room?

Or get this to match justins unfinished side draws

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 2694df.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 6fdd12.jpg[/IMG]
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just change the dog to emma and not speaking lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I just read that there were two babies born with the virus? She better watch out with all that face touching she does. It seems like the Moms were positive for it and then after delivery, they tested the babies.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm I just read that there were two babies born with the virus? She better watch out with all that face touching she does. It seems like the Moms were positive for it and then after delivery, they tested the babies.

Oh my gosh. How awful! 😢
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 091a80.jpg[/IMG]
Yikes. How much editing did they do to these that Emma’s hair looks albino blonde/white?

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 091a80.jpg[/IMG]
Yikes. How much editing did they do to these that Emma’s hair looks albino blonde/white?

The photographer edited it that way, which makes it extra bad lol. She had red hair in the rest of them so I don’t know why it would have been so drastically different in that one.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow Emma gets her dead eye look from trashy. No life... no love screaming through. But her IG fan club LOVES it.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 091a80.jpg[/IMG]

Justin’s head shape reminds me of phineas from phineas and ferb

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:42 pm
dramallama429 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:38 pm Buys cheap IKEA dressers to refinish as nightstands but wants to spend $700 on a fugly useless dresser. I really don’t understand her logic. 😂 but now I see why she returned the extra seat for the stroller and the car seat too.
Yea she wouldn’t pay $500 on a halo twin bassinet either so she bought a broken one on FB marketplace.

They bought those unfinished nightstands to paint white or grey? Well trashy... don’t buy thr CREAM dresser.

She f’n kills me with her AWFUL mismatched furniture!! Dummy... buy your damn furniture at one store!! Or stick to ONE color per room!
The bassinet wasn't broken I'm pretty sure.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Wait...are they buying a bigger car only to use the first row??? Cause Justin said we have to see if three car seats can fit in the front row...why? What would you be buying a bigger car for then?

I honestly think Tahoe’s are ugly and I think a minivan makes more sense for them considering a Tahoe is so high up and Rachelle is probably going to be getting a c-section. Getting into that is not gonna be fun.

I don’t know what year they are looking at but it seems brand new or maybe 1-2 years old. I mean if they want to purchase the car in cash why not just get something a little bit older? I’m sure the 2014-2016 models aren't THAT much different.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”