JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Post by DoodleBop2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 am

Watch slow talking YouTubers on 2x.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyElephants » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:45 am

chelsieross7 wrote:
SillyElephants wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 pm
marinewife0920 wrote:Oh I remember the circumcision video clearly! Gabe is uncut and drake is cut. She went on and on about how Gabe felt better. She has no shame. And it looks like JustJesss is dead already. She must not have been making any money off her nasty videos. I saw a comment on the one video that the user claimed they went to the school Mimi taught at! How awful is that, there are kids Mimi teaches looking up jesss and finding videos of her talking about having sex in a church and losing her virginity. I’m no prude but I’m also not a skank that brags to my underage fans about how much dick I’ve had. I don’t care that it’s a different channel. You can’t claim to be a family channel and have that nasty shit out on youtube.
I remember that video too Image I was like damn is she really throwing drake under the bus like that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Was it a youtube video or somewhere else? I always hear about this infamous discussion she had with the internet but I've never seen it myself
Yes it was a video maybe I can find it lol

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 am

Wylee wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 pm
freeingjulia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:43 am
Kind of off topic but is it just me or is amber literally the dullest vlogger ever? It is awful watching her videos, I feel like I have to yank words out of her.. so boring to watch. That’s the only thing she could learn from messs.. how to talk to a camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like Amber a lot and I can’t make myself watch her videos. It’s like she takes 5 seconds to say 2 words. It’s all so drawn out.
Looks like Gabe was traumatized after Jess and wanted to settle down with a calm person. So he ended up with Amber who is on the extreme opposite of Jess when it comes to talking
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Post by freeingjulia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:32 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 77620f.jpg[/IMG]

“Alright guys lets go in the backyard and everyone hug and kiss me for photosssss!”

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleButThere » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm

Piercing Pagoda does infant and kid ears. She might have gone there when they we at the mall before Disney on Ice

They also aren't crooked, Piercing Pagoda is trained to pierce it at an angle like that so it doesn't hurt or bother them when they lay down, which is why I think she probably went there. My kids got their ears pierced there as well and it was done the same way, they are trained specifically in infants and kids and usually does both ears at the same time. I personally reccomend them and we have had no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Post by freeingjulia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Edit because I didn’t crop enough
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyElephants » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Wowww. She's disgusting using grammies chemo as click bait.. it infers that shes the one getting chemo.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm

she’s a gross pos for using the title and thumbnail.

Nekonekonee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nekonekonee » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:03 am

'you're my favorite thing to do' how is this a 27 year old woman/mother. That's so cringy you have literal children who follow you.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bp_0116 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:07 am

LittleButThere wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Piercing Pagoda does infant and kid ears. She might have gone there when they we at the mall before Disney on Ice

They also aren't crooked, Piercing Pagoda is trained to pierce it at an angle like that so it doesn't hurt or bother them when they lay down, which is why I think she probably went there. My kids got their ears pierced there as well and it was done the same way, they are trained specifically in infants and kids and usually does both ears at the same time. I personally reccomend them and we have had no problems at all.

In my opinion, that just shows that young kids and infants shouldn’t have their ears pierced though. My second piercings were at an angle and I’ve injured myself trying to change earrings because they’re so difficult to navigate. It’s not good for your ear. If you can’t pierce them straight through then just wait a few years and get them done at a piercing place.
MommaMia3
Informer
Informer

Post by MommaMia3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 am

Ok I know it's just the lighting but this shot of Amber's head....yeesh[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5b9f78.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Post by CottonCandySky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:32 am

freeingjulia wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 77620f.jpg[/IMG]

“Alright guys lets go in the backyard and everyone hug and kiss me for photosssss!”

Is it me or is Lilia getting skinnier by the week?
SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SpippinThatTea » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:25 am

MommaMia3 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 am
Ok I know it's just the lighting but this
Her posture leaves something to be desired. If I wasn't aware it was her I would think she was a 70 year old woman with osteoporosis. Good posture goes a long way.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:02 am

MommaMia3 wrote:Ok I know it's just the lighting but this shot of Amber's head....yeesh[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5b9f78.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Lmao I thought this was someone’s great uncle that’s balding.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:56 am

Using chemo for views. She is horrible. Grannies cancer is even $$$$ to her.
mef
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mef » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:34 am

LittleButThere wrote:

They still use guns though, which is not the best way to get your ears pierced. She was informed of this when she was talking about getting them done before. If she did get them done this way, it would make sense that she didn't make a big thing about getting them done.
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Post by freeingjulia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:10 am

I'm sorry did she say "She used to wear this shirt" when talking to Amber about the cowboys shirt?
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleButThere » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:42 am

mef wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:

They still use guns though, which is not the best way to get your ears pierced. She was informed of this when she was talking about getting them done before. If she did get them done this way, it would make sense that she didn't make a big thing about getting them done.
I think everyone knows its "best" not to use the guns buuuut for many reasons, so many still do Image

skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:26 am

wtf is wrong with this trash have a good time at chemo like wtf?? she is disgusting and oh lets bring up my getting knocked up story as your exs wife shows you their new house she is a trash bag. also grow up jess you shirt yes shirt not dress is too short. also chicken shit no comments of course why would she
cjl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cjl123 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:50 pm

LittleButThere wrote:
mef wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:

I think everyone knows its "best" not to use the guns buuuut for many reasons, so many still do Image

Yuck. Just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t make it cool lol I would never pierce my daughters ear with a gun. That’s basically just shoving a blunt earring through your childs earlobe. Nah. I hope Jessica took her to a piercer who used a needle.

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleButThere » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:09 pm

cjl123 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:
mef wrote: They still use guns though, which is not the best way to get your ears pierced. She was informed of this when she was talking about getting them done before. If she did get them done this way, it would make sense that she didn't make a big thing about getting them done.

Yuck. Just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t make it cool lol I would never pierce my daughters ear with a gun. That’s basically just shoving a blunt earring through your childs earlobe. Nah. I hope Jessica took her to a piercer who used a needle.

Good thing about parenting is everyone can parent how they want. Image

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MysteriousMaiden » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Natalie just posted a video...
at around the 3:25 mark, she talks about how drake would cheat on her with Jess... and said they were still messing around when she found out she was pregnant with Aribella...
wasn’t that after her and Chris got together? 🤔
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:57 pm

MysteriousMaiden wrote:Natalie just posted a video...
at around the 3:25 mark, she talks about how drake would cheat on her with Jess... and said they were still messing around when she found out she was pregnant with Aribella...
wasn’t that after her and Chris got together? Image
Natalie got pregnant in late spring 2014 with Bella. Alpine came into the picture in September 2014.

Natalie coming in clutch saying Bella usually sees the boys on Sundays which makes sense when Messica posts Stories of the quiet house on "dead" weekends

I can believe Messica fucked Drake after Landen was born lol NOT SURPRISED WHEN YOU SEE HER BEHAVIOR AROUND GABE

I really like Natalie, she seems like she grew up out of the Modesto stereotype and has her shit together.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Yes,and Jess has acted like she was ticked all this time bc Drake left her when he was pregnant.No,it's really bc he just dumped her all together
sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Yeah,Jesss wore that tshirt 'dress' to gabe n amber's party.Wonder how much she bent over.lol

Return to “JesssFam”